Home User CP Browse Members Calendar Register Today!  
Get New posts Faq / Help? Community Menu

Go Back   Hookah Pro - Hookah Forum > Hookah Stuff > Hookah Discussion

Hookah Discussion General discussion related to hookah ...

Mouth Tips

Hookah Discussion

Reply Share

Old June 2nd, 2009, 12:38 AM
Memories
Hookah Nut

Default Mouth Tips

So i just received my sweet green Mega Cobra Hose

The problem is that my mouth tips seems to not fit in the hose (they are male mouthpieces).
Should i order some mouthpieces that are female instead?
I do prefer to have the mouth pieces on.. i felt a little awkward just siting with with bare hose tip in my mouth.. not to mention i have heard that mouth pieces can actually help enhance flavor somehow...
Old June 2nd, 2009, 12:40 AM
Coldgr33ntea
Hookah Enthusiast

Default Re: Mouth Tips

Well, most mouthpieces can just be turned around and made into female ones. But anyways, how is the hose, i really like it because its kinda traditional, in a non hookah artsy sorta way. Are there any strings on it, or any leaks?
Old June 2nd, 2009, 01:02 AM
Memories
Hookah Nut

I am waiting until tomorrow to smoke again because Tuesday is the day almost all my friends don't work for some reason like every week.
But anyways.. i cant flip it around.. but i can kind of .. force it in.. i don't like jamming the mouthpiece in like that though.. because i feel like i might mess something up.. idk.
Old June 2nd, 2009, 01:44 AM
kalutika
Mad Alchemist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Memories View Post
I am waiting until tomorrow to smoke again because Tuesday is the day almost all my friends don't work for some reason like every week.
But anyways.. i cant flip it around.. but i can kind of .. force it in.. i don't like jamming the mouthpiece in like that though.. because i feel like i might mess something up.. idk.
That's how a mouth piece should be really. They are supposed to have a tight fit. Just based on physical law there is no way you are going to mess up metal witha piece of soft plastic.

Also a hose tip can not affect the flavor. I can understand the displeasure associated with metal against your teeth.
Old June 2nd, 2009, 02:31 AM
xin666
Hookah Nut

Send a message via Skype™ to xin666

You can either fit it in like you're doing or pick up some female tips. You can have all my tips, i went and picked up a ton of the wrong kinds, hah
Old June 2nd, 2009, 07:26 PM
Memories
Hookah Nut

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalutika View Post
That's how a mouth piece should be really. They are supposed to have a tight fit. Just based on physical law there is no way you are going to mess up metal witha piece of soft plastic.

Also a hose tip can not affect the flavor. I can understand the displeasure associated with metal against your teeth.
I talked to a few of my friends today and it seems like i am the only one who uses mouth tips around here besides the hookah lounge. Maybe i will only use mouth pieces when i have a lot of people.. and just go sans plastic tip when its just me or a few others.
Old June 2nd, 2009, 09:11 PM
faeriekitsune
Hookah Pro

Send a message via AIM to faeriekitsune

Quote:
Originally Posted by Memories View Post
I talked to a few of my friends today and it seems like i am the only one who uses mouth tips around here besides the hookah lounge. Maybe i will only use mouth pieces when i have a lot of people.. and just go sans plastic tip when its just me or a few others.
I don't use tips unless someone's sick. I make sure to ask everyone before we start passing if anyone has anything contagious or thinks that they might. If they do, we use the plastic tips or the spare mouthpiece I have for them only.
Old June 2nd, 2009, 10:07 PM
jacob92j
Hookah Nut

The other day i was smoking with some friends and we were using mouth tips and i could of swore that the tips were making the suction better. . .i could hear the water rumbling louder when the tips were on
Old June 3rd, 2009, 01:41 PM
Royal2000H
Hookah Nut

I've never gotten mouth tips... instead I flame (with a regular lighter) the tip of the hose when it gets to me
Old June 5th, 2009, 02:57 AM
brazilrocker25
Hookah Nut

i have this hose in black, and a video review for anyone that's curious... hope you enjoy the hose Memories

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PumRW0TQTyM
Reply Share
Share with your friends on facebook