Home User CP Browse Members Calendar Register Today!  
Get New posts Faq / Help? Community Menu

Go Back   Hookah Pro - Hookah Forum > Hookah Stuff > Hookah Discussion

Hookah Discussion General discussion related to hookah ...

In a rut need some help

Hookah Discussion

Reply Share

Old June 5th, 2009, 11:52 PM
1lowtoy
Hookah Nut

Send a message via AIM to 1lowtoy Send a message via Yahoo to 1lowtoy
Default In a rut need some help

Its been a while for me on here, Ive been in the hospital and laid up with a broken vertibrate in my back from a auto accident. Ok here is my issue So being that ive either been stuck in a wheel chair or stuck on a couch and out of work for some time im sorta short on cash and almost out of shisha and coals. Im looking to try some new stuff and need to make every penny count i know there has been allot of new flavors out lately and ive read reviews but if you were to buy say 2kilos of shisha what would they be. a good smorgus board of flavor. I know this is subjective to opinion but i do value my fellow HP members opinions. Im not going to waist my time with listing things i dont want or still have some of but just wondering if any had some good ideas and a cheep place to buy shisha and coals from. Im only using quick lights so i dont need to rely on some one to get up and light them for me so any suggestions would be valued. Also if any had any samples of stuff i dont have that i could purchase cheaply i would be willing to do so or trade with what i have here witch isnt much but im very boared with what i have since i usually bought a kilo at a time of a flavor i liked now ive dwindled my self down to things i smoke but arnt my favorite. sorry for the long post and miss spellings. for some reason the spell check wont work for me on this vista unit and im heavly medicated witch dosent help matters any. Pm me if any one has some stuff to trade or sell please and post away if you have any suggestions of places to purchase from or good flavors to try. I do like fruity stuff but really do not like HH or HF nithere really smoked well for me.

Thanks
Travis
Old June 6th, 2009, 12:29 AM
MN_Clouds
Hookah Newbie

Default Re: In a rut need some help

If I could buy two kilos of shisha....

250 tangiers og brambleberry
250 tangiers lucid orange soda
250 tangiers lucid schnozzberry
250 SB tangerine dream
250 pharoahs lemon mint
250 tonic after sex
and two other 250's of flavors i haven't tried, but i've heard good things about.

ahhh i wait for the day that i have a bunch of money to spend so i can make an order like this.
Old June 6th, 2009, 12:38 AM
1lowtoy
Hookah Nut

thanks bud all sound like good choices im making a list
Old June 6th, 2009, 03:48 AM
FeliFeliWooo
Hookah Pro

Send a message via AIM to FeliFeliWooo

id definately say try nakhla
i know everyone heres going to agree
but basically its chea[er then most tobaccos, its not dripping wet so you kinda get more tobacco then juice, and the stuff is amazing
i have nakhla mandarin and margarita
theyre both pretty darn good
mandarin is mellow but sweet
and margarita is in your face kind of flavor. lemon lime with a kind of salt after taste. its nice
im going to pick up some peach and chocomint soon too
Old June 6th, 2009, 04:49 AM
FarBeyondDriven
Hookah Pro

Send a message via MSN to FarBeyondDriven Send a message via Yahoo to FarBeyondDriven Send a message via Skype™ to FarBeyondDriven

Of course get some Nakhla LOL. Salloum is pretty good too. I recommend Salloum Watermelon and Mango. Those were both great flavours. The Sweet Melon I had was lacking, so roll with Nakhla on that one. Other than that, if you have ever tried Fusion I highly recommend them, despite the price tag. I had the Pear flavour and it smelled and tasted fantastic. A lot of people here have also been buzzing about Fantasia, but I haven't had this one so I can't say. However, I have to throw this one at you. If you have the patience to try something different than fruits and sweets, try some Desi Murli. I absolutely love it personally, but I say if you have the patience because numerous people have recommended to add glycerin/honey. It's very cheap though, 4-5 dollars for 300 grams. Whatever you wish to try, I don't think you will be disappointed at the least my friend .

- Mohamed
Old June 6th, 2009, 07:19 AM
Dunkel
Bad Motherf^&*er!

Cost and quality wise it's impossible to beat Nakhla and Salloum. Desi Murli is a bit more hardcore. If you're not used to smoking very traditional strong stuff you might want to get a little to try it before placing a big order. As FBD recommended above Salloum Mango and Watermelon are great , also their Egyptian Apple is really nice and only $7 a 250 from ...
http://hookah1.com/index.php?main_pa...products_id=56

Coals and Nakhla wise it's hard to beat Hookah John. www.**********.com
For Nakhla I recommend Sweet Melon, Mandarin, Sheherazade Choco Mint, Mizo Mint or Mizo Peach, They are all great never let you down flavors.

Don't forget to use your HP discounts to save!! Tell Hookah1 that you're from Hookah Pro and they throw in some freebies. Hookah Johns discount code is HPLOVE it gets you 10% off with a $45 or more order.

Last edited by Dunkel; June 6th, 2009 at 07:24 AM.
Old June 6th, 2009, 07:20 AM
patelbadboy2006
Hookah Master

Send a message via MSN to patelbadboy2006 Send a message via Yahoo to patelbadboy2006

Right now im loving fumari mint chocolate chill, its on the pricey side at $10 for 100grams but imo its worth it
Old June 6th, 2009, 09:17 AM
1lowtoy
Hookah Nut

thanks guys all sound good and i do like nakahla from what i have now and had in the past i like there da in the jar and oarnge so all sound very good. they will be at the top of my list for some peach.
Old June 6th, 2009, 11:26 AM
chadtizzle
Hookah Guru

Send a message via Skype™ to chadtizzle

i'd reccommend AF peach. (even though everyone else on here won't). i've tried nakhla mizo peach, nakhla peach, hh peach, pharaohs exotic peach, al-waha peach, and SB white peach, AF is the best peach out there.

definitely get some nakhla chocomint, some DA, and maybe some mizo mint.

i've been looking at the JM's a lot lately, seems like a good price at 1/2 price of SB. i haven't seen a negative review yet. it's about 9-10 bucks a tin after discounts, depending on how much you buy.

i'd suggest thehookah, since they carry a lot of tobacco lines, the shipping is only $5.00 flat rate, and if you spend more than $100.00 you get a 15% discount.

glad to hear you're doing alright.
Old June 6th, 2009, 03:25 PM
BobMarley
Hookah Guru

I'm a bit of a newbie but I'm gonna recommend Nakhla Cinnamon, Tangiers OG Brambleberry, and you must must must get Nakhla Double Apple... It's nothing short of spectacular.
Old June 6th, 2009, 08:39 PM
mattathayde
Hookah Master

i love tangiers but i dont feel smoking it in anything but a phunnel works well so there is a lot of waste

i would buy nakhla honestly

-choco mint
-DA
-margarita (if you like lime)
-mint (if you dont like menthol dont get it you probably wont dig it)
-cola (great cola flavor if your into them, a bit spicier than some others i think but good)
-orange is decent i think its better than mandarin (has less throat tinge but almost the same flavor)
-50gs of cinnamon and cardamom maybe earl grey
-sweet melon is great but it starts to get a bit to ripe for some people after a few smokes (my self included, great to mix with other fruit though still )

hope you heal up well

-matt
Old June 6th, 2009, 08:53 PM
twoapplesplease
Hookah Guru

get 2 kilo cans of nakhla,double apple and sweet melon,$37 bucks a piece at HS
Old June 8th, 2009, 10:13 PM
PiNKL0VE
Hookah Nut

Send a message via MSN to PiNKL0VE Send a message via Yahoo to PiNKL0VE

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1lowtoy View Post
Its been a while for me on here, Ive been in the hospital and laid up with a broken vertibrate in my back from a auto accident. Ok here is my issue So being that ive either been stuck in a wheel chair or stuck on a couch and out of work for some time im sorta short on cash and almost out of shisha and coals. Im looking to try some new stuff and need to make every penny count i know there has been allot of new flavors out lately and ive read reviews but if you were to buy say 2kilos of shisha what would they be. a good smorgus board of flavor. I know this is subjective to opinion but i do value my fellow HP members opinions. Im not going to waist my time with listing things i dont want or still have some of but just wondering if any had some good ideas and a cheep place to buy shisha and coals from. Im only using quick lights so i dont need to rely on some one to get up and light them for me so any suggestions would be valued. Also if any had any samples of stuff i dont have that i could purchase cheaply i would be willing to do so or trade with what i have here witch isnt much but im very boared with what i have since i usually bought a kilo at a time of a flavor i liked now ive dwindled my self down to things i smoke but arnt my favorite. sorry for the long post and miss spellings. for some reason the spell check wont work for me on this vista unit and im heavly medicated witch dosent help matters any. Pm me if any one has some stuff to trade or sell please and post away if you have any suggestions of places to purchase from or good flavors to try. I do like fruity stuff but really do not like HH or HF nithere really smoked well for me.

Thanks
Travis
hun PM me your address i'll send you my entire stash, im moving over seas to germany and i can only take 250g with me. its always a pleasure helping a fellow HP member out!
Old June 8th, 2009, 10:57 PM
1lowtoy
Hookah Nut

Thanks everyone for you generosity during my hardships i will sure pay it forward or back as soon as i possiably can. This is one awsome community and i think we should be proud of each other. If i could be of assistance to any one in the feature please let me know.

Travis
Reply Share
Share with your friends on facebook