Home User CP Browse Members Calendar Register Today!  
Get New posts Faq / Help? Community Menu

Go Back   Hookah Pro - Hookah Forum > Hookah Stuff > Hookah Discussion

Hookah Discussion General discussion related to hookah ...

Help with some JM's?

Hookah Discussion

Reply Share

Old July 2nd, 2009, 04:06 AM
BDP
Hookah Nut

Default Help with some JM's?

So I am planning on ordering alot of new shisha to try and I would like to try some JM's but I haven't heard anything about it that impresses me. If anyone could help me pick a flavor it would really help me out. Thanks.
Old July 2nd, 2009, 04:29 AM
Madwolf
Hookah Enthusiast

Default Re: Help with some JM's?

well Im relatively sure that Jm's Is Baja in new packaging, with a bit more juice. The Baja Raspberry and the JM rasberry taste so very simalar. There Both REALLY good. BAJA is not avilable anymore sadly. I would guess that JM's probally the same all the way around as far as being like Baja, so i would reccomnet ORange and GRAPE. They were my two favorite Baja's. Then Rassberry and peach.
Old July 2nd, 2009, 10:46 AM
slick_johnson
Hookah Pro

I've read alot of good things about their Tangerine and Butterscotch. Too bad I haven't gotten around to purchasing any.
Old July 2nd, 2009, 10:54 AM
Kwikwi
Hookah Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madwolf View Post
well Im relatively sure that Jm's Is Baja in new packaging, with a bit more juice. The Baja Raspberry and the JM rasberry taste so very simalar. There Both REALLY good. BAJA is not avilable anymore sadly. I would guess that JM's probally the same all the way around as far as being like Baja, so i would reccomnet ORange and GRAPE. They were my two favorite Baja's. Then Rassberry and peach.
Flavors are almost identical but the cut is different. Not as finely shredded. Tangerine is a better flavor than the orange. Kahlua is also a big hit.
Old July 2nd, 2009, 10:57 AM
HookahFiend
Hookah Nut

yes tangerine is their best in my mind
Old July 2nd, 2009, 11:58 AM
reality-
Banned

I have: tangerine, coconut, butterscotch cappucino , and tomorrow I get chocolate, kahula, honey rum and something else Ive forgot..
The ones I have tried I can say
BUtterscotch tases really good, intresting, funny.. its a great flavour.. Very intresting flavour and tobacco of JM is very high quailty and nice..
Tangerione is also very good quality and all but imo flavour is booring.. I mean orange.. tangerine.. Been there done that so many times before.. I want new funny more complex smokes.. not just a pure tangerine..
But to you rookies that havnt smokedf for like 4 years, you will really enjoy tangeirne..
or we all will but as I said.. my opinion.. its too unexiting flavour..

Coconut.. I have only tried like a half session.. It waas working good.. much betetr then I would think coconut would taste like.. But I havent givent his one enough tries to bee honest about scoring.. The same goes for cappucino..

but JM.. Yes yes YES to JM.. great shisha this is!
Old July 2nd, 2009, 12:46 PM
WinBigLoseBig
Hookah Newbie

[FONT=Verdana]So far from JM's I have tried Chocolate, Kahlua, Lemon, Tangerine, and coconut.[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana] [/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana]I was a bit worried at first about the chocolate because to me it does not smell that great, but it tastes way better once you get it going. It reminds me of hot chocolate powder. One of the best chocolate flavours I have ever had.[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana] [/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana]Kahlua I tried before under the Baja brand and the JM's Hookah version tastes pretty much the same. It tastes like Kahlua... really good stuff if you like Kahlua.[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana] [/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana]Lemon was not too bad, it’s not a very strong Lemon but it’s pretty good. I remember the first time I had lemon was a few years and believe it was Nakhla Lemon, it was excellent. I haven’t tried a Lemon flavour since then and JM's Lemon doesn’t really have the same kick like I remember Nahkla Lemon having.[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana] [/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana]Tangerine I got based on all the great reviews it got. I am going to have to agree with reality- it is kind of a boring flavour and in my opinion it doesn’t really stand out from many other orange/citrus type flavours out there.[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana] [/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana]Coconut is not too bad. I found the flavour to be a little weak for me and I have been searching for a good strong coconut flavour for a long time. But if you like coconut it’s definitely worth giving it a try. I have been smoking hookah for many years now so maybe your taste buds won’t be as fried as mine probably are.[/FONT]
Old July 2nd, 2009, 02:15 PM
Specta
Hookah Nut

Send a message via ICQ to Specta

tangerine - very intense, great flavor, go for it!

mojito - great flavor, too.

butterscotch - not bad if you like non fruity flavors, a solid shisha but nothing special.

chocolate - heard a lot of great thinks, but can't agree with that. doesn't suit my taste.
Old July 2nd, 2009, 05:54 PM
Dakins
Hookah Pro

JM is generally an okay brand. The tobacco is obviously high quality stuff. They have a few standouts, but for the most part, they're just an "okay" brand. Their flavors are either too intense (tangerine) or too weak (watermelon), imo.

I'll give them some time to tweak their flavors and get the balance right. Chocolate is godly though
Old July 2nd, 2009, 11:21 PM
scoobyhookah
Hookah Newbie

Just had the peach it was good.....havent tried any other flavors of their line.....also had fantasia adiosmot------ it was awesome with flavor and for chocolate the golden layalina chocolate cocoa is absolutely amazing with flavor and smell and taste and smoke wow.....
Old July 5th, 2009, 12:31 PM
chadtizzle
Hookah Guru

Send a message via Skype™ to chadtizzle

first of all i love the cut on this stuff. it's like a happy medium between nakhla and AF. the juice is perfect. it's not soaked but it's not dry-ish like nakhla either. also i haven't found any stems yet.

i've tried the tangerine and the blueberry. both are my 2 staple smokes in my collection right now. the tangerine is awesome, the blueberry is awesome as well. the blueberry tastes like real blueberries. it's not artificial in any way. it's just sweet enough not to be a candy.
Old July 5th, 2009, 03:31 PM
kalutika
Mad Alchemist

If you personally have not heard anything that impresses you then why buy it? Go for it if you want to but I am just trying to understand the logic? Is it just to try out the new hyped brand?
Old July 5th, 2009, 04:59 PM
Coldgr33ntea
Hookah Enthusiast

BLUEBERRY!
Old July 5th, 2009, 06:05 PM
reality-
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalutika View Post
If you personally have not heard anything that impresses you then why buy it? Go for it if you want to but I am just trying to understand the logic? Is it just to try out the new hyped brand?

+1 man..
Reply Share
Share with your friends on facebook