Home User CP Browse Members Calendar Register Today!  
Get New posts Faq / Help? Community Menu

Go Back   Hookah Pro - Hookah Forum > Hookah Stuff > Hookah Discussion

Hookah Discussion General discussion related to hookah ...

Is hookah culturlly correct in the Free World?

Hookah Discussion

Reply Share

Old July 4th, 2009, 01:30 AM
MAD_HATTER
Hookah Master

Default Re: Is hookah culturlly correct in the Free World?

i smoke at parks to.. while i watch my uncles baseball team play... and there is a restaurant, very nice place and very good food, they also have a menu with the hookah flavors you want.. you could smoke in the restaurant or if you choose to you could smoke outdoors.. they do have a ventilation system lol
Old July 4th, 2009, 01:36 AM
Coldgr33ntea
Hookah Enthusiast

Yea, there a few places by my house that i can smoke without any hassle. But now that im going to a university this fall, i will have to find another place. In the city im going to be living in, its about 400 miles from any hookah related thing/store. I have a feeling that im going to have to educate some Campus police and RA's and such about hookah.

My campus is also planning on going smoke free within the next 2 years. That wont be much fun...

Last edited by Coldgr33ntea; July 4th, 2009 at 01:38 AM.
Old July 4th, 2009, 02:58 AM
Emre1990
Hookah Nut

Australia is a very multicultural place, so we have a lot of Lebanese, Turkish, Greek and plenty of other ethnic groups. Most of them know what it is and how to smoke it etc. But the locals look at as very suspicious when were smoking it in a park with a few mates.
Old July 4th, 2009, 03:08 PM
cbyerspace
Hookah Nut

Yeah, I have experianced my sare of idiots, I like to set up my hookah and have it smoking while I carry it to my friends house, That little basket thing that came with the mya qt actually came in handy... but just the walk from my apt to hers which is like 4 buildings away everyone that sees it is baffled and those who do reconize it swear Im smoking illegal substances in it...
Old July 4th, 2009, 03:43 PM
JuneTuiasosopo
Hookah Newbie

Well I live in a College town so pretty much every1 who walks by when I smoke knows what it is, Police Officers don't bother checking since so many people smoke publicly: Starbucks, sidewalk in front of APU (we're a christian skoo, they don't let us smoke on campus), and parks (they have designated smoking areas)
Old July 5th, 2009, 09:47 AM
ShishaBubbly
Banned

Anyone from Russia can reply? I hear its big also in East Europe, also outside but I can't vouch for that. Like I said the whole Middle East, North Africa and the countries in and around the Mediterranean Sea do allow smoking. In some of the more religous Moslem states its allowed at home and is commonly smoked by the whole family, but not in public.Here in Israel you can smoke anywhere and chances are extremely large that the policeman or policewoman smokes also, many of our policepeople are Arab or of course the majority of Jews are from from Arab countries.A lot on the public beaches its smoked.
Old July 5th, 2009, 05:27 PM
DieselSmoke
Hookah Newbie

I dont have much of a problem with people, i smoke outside on my front porch 50% of the time. I just went camping and smoked right there in the campsite and i got some funny looks, but no one complained or said anything negative.
Reply Share
Share with your friends on facebook