Home User CP Browse Members Calendar Register Today!  
Get New posts Faq / Help? Community Menu

Go Back   Hookah Pro - Hookah Forum > Hookah Stuff > Hookah Discussion

Hookah Discussion General discussion related to hookah ...

Why no love for TheHookahStore.com?

Hookah Discussion

Reply Share

Old July 14th, 2009, 04:51 PM
KillerB
Hookah Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to KillerB Send a message via MSN to KillerB
Default Why no love for TheHookahStore.com?

Ok, so i have noticed that very few people on here seem to order from, or even know of the existance of TheHookahStore.com. It is a relative new comer, having only been around for less than a year, but Les (the owner) has a pretty great selection, good prices, and a REDICULOUSLY low flat rate shipping of like 7 bucks.

I mean, I think that most people on here have an affinity for **********... and for good reason. I love HJ and i think he runs an excellent business, and he remains one of my go to guys. If you look at THS's selection and pricing you will find that they gave a lot of the same products for roughly the same price. They both have things the other doesnt... like John carries AF hookahs and Temsah. THS carries regular Nours, he also has HH and HF tobacco which is a huge plus for me after developing an affinity for those lines fromt he 'Kicking Off 2009 With Free Shisha' contest, as well as vortex bowls (which is also a plus since i love me the vortex).

Anyways, I just wanted to see how many people have dealt with TheHookahStore, and maybe bring this vendor to some of your attention.

To be clear, i have absolutely no ties to the site. I just think it is kind of shocking that the site doesn't really get any recognition.
22" Temsaah Mini-Wheat
Old July 14th, 2009, 05:10 PM
DanyalAkkaya
Hookah Pro

Default Re: Why no love for TheHookahStore.com?

My reply doesn't have anything to do with the subject but I have to say I f*cking love your signature lol, Henderson gave Bisping the biggest f*ck you of his life, well he actually gave him 2. lol
Old July 14th, 2009, 05:29 PM
esteban
Hookah Pro

Im british, and i do like bisping but.....HE GOT KNOCKED THE FUCK OUT! lol

And on the point of the website, most ppl are creatures of habit, so they will order from places they know and like.
Old July 14th, 2009, 05:39 PM
ZenSilk
Hookah Master

They are just thehookah.com ... just like every place that sells the exact same products as saharasmoke and wonders why they don't get a ton of business.
Old July 14th, 2009, 05:43 PM
MrBungle
AFNSBFLAVOUR

they actually drop ship some of their stuff from sahara. i got 2 boxes when i ordered. one had the infamous sahara tape and packing air bags.

Old July 14th, 2009, 07:35 PM
KillerB
Hookah Enthusiast

I know that he ships from seperate warehouses, but he also carries thing from thehookah.com BUT WITH FLAT RATE SHIPPING. And on top of that he has Razan hoses. And even though it is coming from multiple sources, you still get a flat rate shipping of 7 bucks.

Plus i have met Les in person on a couple occasions and smoked a bowl with him, he is a super nice guy, and he has been very helpful and cool since i placed my first order with him. Let me tack on an extra item after the order was already placed.

I just think that THS deserves a little more props than just "oh its the same as 'thehookah' or 'ssc'". It is sort of true, but i think that given the flat rate shipping and the slightly more expansive inventory i would rather order from him than either of those sites diretly, ESPECIALLY on bigger orders.
22" Temsaah Mini-Wheat
Old July 14th, 2009, 07:50 PM
ZenSilk
Hookah Master

Thehookah has newer products much earlier.
Old July 14th, 2009, 07:52 PM
photolinger
Arabian Sensation

Send a message via AIM to photolinger Send a message via MSN to photolinger Send a message via Yahoo to photolinger Send a message via Skype™ to photolinger

I did a video review of the site, and I feel he is more of a middle man, i go my order in 2 boxes too...but prices are good and shipping is cheap regardless....so yeah i dont think les gets enough love

"blu mist rulz dawg an that stuff ain't like it an if youz don't agree you bez a shithead yo" - Hajo Flettner
Old July 14th, 2009, 08:04 PM
KillerB
Hookah Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by photolinger View Post
I did a video review of the site, and I feel he is more of a middle man, i go my order in 2 boxes too...but prices are good and shipping is cheap regardless....so yeah i dont think les gets enough love
Exactly how i feel. But if you think about it, pretty much everybody is a middle man, they have to get their products wholesaled to them from someone, why does it matter if there is two boxes?

I am not trying to push everybody to purchase from THS, i just think that there are a lot of people who might not know about the site and the deals he has.

Like, he just got KMs finally, and yeah, they are the same ones as 'thehookah', but his shipping is automatically way better, plus he has razans!!!!!
22" Temsaah Mini-Wheat
Old July 14th, 2009, 08:10 PM
Jride
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Jride

Off topic but nice SIG.. HAHA
Old July 14th, 2009, 08:57 PM
KillerB
Hookah Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jride View Post
Off topic but nice SIG.. HAHA
I wanted the animated version like yours, but it says no animated gifs in the sigs.... now i am kinda mad.

BIG RIGHT HAND!
22" Temsaah Mini-Wheat
Old July 14th, 2009, 09:00 PM
ebaygirl
Hookah Pro

Okay let's share the love. I had no idea this other vendor even existed, maybe that is the clue, sometimes it's good to rub elbows, and maybe as usual I am totally oblivious. I see Hookah John everywhere.So now I will look him up and see what he has and hopefully he comes around here so we can encourage him and enjoy his company.
Old July 14th, 2009, 09:06 PM
yehaw4257
Hookah Nut

Send a message via AIM to yehaw4257 Send a message via Yahoo to yehaw4257

i agree with ebay If you not gettin youre name out there then no one woll know who you are?
Old July 14th, 2009, 10:57 PM
Kwikwi
Hookah Guru

I am always looking at The HookahStore, they just dont carry 250g Tangiers. All my orders have a single or 3-pack of Tangiers so that kinda limits me to vendors.
Old July 14th, 2009, 11:29 PM
hookahman1988
Hookah Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to hookahman1988

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kwikwi View Post
I am always looking at The HookahStore, they just dont carry 250g Tangiers. All my orders have a single or 3-pack of Tangiers so that kinda limits me to vendors.
...because SSC and The Hookah don't carry it, same reason for not having funnel bowls.
Old July 14th, 2009, 11:31 PM
Kwikwi
Hookah Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by hookahman1988 View Post
...because SSC and The Hookah don't carry it, same reason for not having funnel bowls.
You are correct. But this thread is why TheHookahStore dont get love. I dont give The Hookah any either. For the same reason. I do however go to Sahara for other reasons. And yes I know they are his suppliers.
Old July 15th, 2009, 12:14 AM
KillerB
Hookah Enthusiast

He has gone out of his way to carry some items that are not offered at either of those vendors. Specifically the Razans. I think there is more as well.

I know that the hookah thing is kind of like a side venture for him, but i think that he does a bang up job given the circumstances.
22" Temsaah Mini-Wheat
Old July 15th, 2009, 01:00 AM
Coldgr33ntea
Hookah Enthusiast

lol, i just watched that fight online. WOW. Most of the places have it copyrighted and such but i found some like russian video or something lol
Old July 15th, 2009, 01:07 AM
Koapono23
Hookah Nut

I just ordered some nakhla from them because they have the cheapest shipping! I think I was about to order some off SS but the shipping was something ridiculous like $20!

I should be gettin my order in the next couple days
Old July 15th, 2009, 04:09 AM
chadtizzle
Hookah Guru

Send a message via Skype™ to chadtizzle

i'm buying a qt from this site tomorrow/next day because you can get a two hose with 2 washable hoses, any color, with two nakhla flavors free for only $61.00 shipped. that's after the 10% discount code. southsmoke is offering a similar deal, but the shipping is $10.00, i have to use a "mya multiplier" code instead of the HP one, and only one hose is washable. it comes out to the same price though. plus south smoke took 2 weeks for me to get my fucking order here. THS is based in oregon so i have a way better chance of receiving it in 1-3 days instead of 12-15.
Old July 15th, 2009, 04:18 AM
KillerB
Hookah Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by chadtizzle View Post
i'm buying a qt from this site tomorrow/next day because you can get a two hose with 2 washable hoses, any color, with two nakhla flavors free for only $61.00 shipped. that's after the 10% discount code. southsmoke is offering a similar deal, but the shipping is $10.00, i have to use a "mya multiplier" code instead of the HP one, and only one hose is washable. it comes out to the same price though. plus south smoke took 2 weeks for me to get my fucking order here. THS is based in oregon so i have a way better chance of receiving it in 1-3 days instead of 12-15.
the warehouse that it will ship from i believe is in california. I will guess you get your package about a week after you buy it... took them a while to process my stuff, but it is on its way. Hoping it will be here tomorrow or the next day.
22" Temsaah Mini-Wheat
Old July 15th, 2009, 04:35 AM
chadtizzle
Hookah Guru

Send a message via Skype™ to chadtizzle

Quote:
Originally Posted by KillerB View Post
the warehouse that it will ship from i believe is in california. I will guess you get your package about a week after you buy it... took them a while to process my stuff, but it is on its way. Hoping it will be here tomorrow or the next day.
i'm actually based in california, and i get orders from thehookah in 2 days usually so...i'd probably get it faster. the only reason my location says reno, nv is cause i'm moving there in 6 months.
Old July 15th, 2009, 05:12 AM
patelbadboy2006
Hookah Master

Send a message via MSN to patelbadboy2006 Send a message via Yahoo to patelbadboy2006

Its probably the same reason other vendors on here dont get much recognition on here, its becasue they dont particpate in the community as much, its like mnhookah they have great product selection are probably the cheapest for what i need but they dont get a mention on here, mainly because they are never on the site
Old July 15th, 2009, 06:46 PM
yehaw4257
Hookah Nut

Send a message via AIM to yehaw4257 Send a message via Yahoo to yehaw4257

if you dont get youre name out there no one will know you exsist
Old July 17th, 2009, 02:35 PM
pliundemix
Hookah Newbie

Send a message via MSN to pliundemix

Quote:
Originally Posted by KillerB View Post
Ok, so i have noticed that very few people on here seem to order from, or even know of the existance of TheHookahStore.com. It is a relative new comer, having only been around for less than a year, but Les (the owner) has a pretty great selection, good prices, and a REDICULOUSLY low flat rate shipping of like 7 bucks.

I mean, I think that most people on here have an affinity for **********... and for good reason. I love HJ and i think he runs an excellent business, and he remains one of my go to guys. If you look at THS's selection and pricing you will find that they gave a lot of the same products for roughly the same price. They both have things the other doesnt... like John carries AF hookahs and Temsah. THS carries regular Nours, he also has HH and HF tobacco which is a huge plus for me after developing an affinity for those lines fromt he 'Kicking Off 2009 With Free Shisha' contest, as well as vortex bowls (which is also a plus since i love me the vortex).

Anyways, I just wanted to see how many people have dealt with TheHookahStore, and maybe bring this vendor to some of your attention.

To be clear, i have absolutely no ties to the site. I just think it is kind of shocking that the site doesn't really get any recognition.
I think is the exact web page as the TheHookah.com they even have the same products specs for all their products...but i mean the exact words for each description pn both pages...I can tell u this because I bought my Hookah at TheHookah.com and before I did I compared every web site...and that really got my attention..because they are somehow the same webpage..
Reply Share
Share with your friends on facebook