Home User CP Browse Members Calendar Register Today!  
Get New posts Faq / Help? Community Menu
   

Go Back   Hookah Pro - Hookah Forum > Hookah Stuff > Hookah Discussion

Hookah Discussion General discussion related to hookah ...

MYA hard case help

Hookah Discussion

Reply Share
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old July 17th, 2009, 04:36 AM
patelbadboy2006's Avatar
patelbadboy2006
Status: Offline
Hookah Master
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: London, UK
Posts: 3,893
Send a message via MSN to patelbadboy2006 Send a message via Yahoo to patelbadboy2006
Default MYA hard case help

I just my new mya today but i cant figure out how to open the case to smoke it, i have the mya vortex and it came with one of those code locked cases, but i dont know how to open it

Any help would be great

EDIT: Damn im stupid just did it, mods could you remove this thread please
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old July 17th, 2009, 04:49 AM
cbyerspace's Avatar
cbyerspace
Status: Offline
Hookah Nut
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: fort lauderdale, fl
Posts: 387
Default Re: MYA hard case help

It was probabaly the excitment of a new hookah getting to you... lol, its all good we've all done similar...
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old July 17th, 2009, 05:09 AM
patelbadboy2006's Avatar
patelbadboy2006
Status: Offline
Hookah Master
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: London, UK
Posts: 3,893
Send a message via MSN to patelbadboy2006 Send a message via Yahoo to patelbadboy2006
Default Re: MYA hard case help

yh i think so as well, i probably just got way over excited

I just couldnt open it for like 30 mins and then once i put the thread up i opened it lol
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old July 17th, 2009, 07:19 AM
cbyerspace's Avatar
cbyerspace
Status: Offline
Hookah Nut
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: fort lauderdale, fl
Posts: 387
Default Re: MYA hard case help

of course.... that's how it allways works out... lol
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old July 17th, 2009, 07:36 AM
StinkingFish's Avatar
StinkingFish
Status: Offline
Hookah Nut
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Southern California
Posts: 132
Default Re: MYA hard case help

Don't feel bad. When I got my new laptop, it wouldn't turn on. I ranted, I raved, I swore vengeance on the store that sold me a bad laptop and shook my fist at the sky. After I calmed down, I realized that I had simply placed the power cord near the surge protector - didn't actually plug it in. I was extremely grateful no one was around to see my outburst.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old July 17th, 2009, 07:56 AM
The Egyptian's Avatar
The Egyptian
Status: Offline
Hookah Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Cairo, Egypt
Posts: 1,472
Default Re: MYA hard case help

Quote:
Originally Posted by StinkingFish View Post
Don't feel bad. When I got my new laptop, it wouldn't turn on. I ranted, I raved, I swore vengeance on the store that sold me a bad laptop and shook my fist at the sky. After I calmed down, I realized that I had simply placed the power cord near the surge protector - didn't actually plug it in. I was extremely grateful no one was around to see my outburst.
LOL .....
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old July 17th, 2009, 11:44 AM
foibled
Status: Offline
Hookah Pro
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: OC
Posts: 541
Default Re: MYA hard case help

Quote:
Originally Posted by patelbadboy2006 View Post
I just my new mya today but i cant figure out how to open the case to smoke it, i have the mya vortex and it came with one of those code locked cases, but i dont know how to open it

Any help would be great

EDIT: Damn im stupid just did it, mods could you remove this thread please
Quote:
Originally Posted by patelbadboy2006 View Post
yh i think so as well, i probably just got way over excited

I just couldnt open it for like 30 mins and then once i put the thread up i opened it lol
Were you pushing the buttons inwards towards the center instead of out? lol
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old July 17th, 2009, 01:12 PM
patelbadboy2006's Avatar
patelbadboy2006
Status: Offline
Hookah Master
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: London, UK
Posts: 3,893
Send a message via MSN to patelbadboy2006 Send a message via Yahoo to patelbadboy2006
Default Re: MYA hard case help

Quote:
Originally Posted by foibled View Post
Were you pushing the buttons inwards towards the center instead of out? lol
LOL the button has to be pressed to the left thats why i was confused, i kept pressing it in, and out nothing worked change the code and then just gave up lol
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old July 17th, 2009, 02:14 PM
pliundemix's Avatar
pliundemix
Status: Offline
Hookah Newbie
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Cali
Posts: 64
Send a message via MSN to pliundemix
Default Re: MYA hard case help

Quote:
Originally Posted by patelbadboy2006 View Post
yh i think so as well, i probably just got way over excited

I just couldnt open it for like 30 mins and then once i put the thread up i opened it lol
Damn Murphy..
Reply With Quote
Reply Share
Share with your friends on facebook

Bookmarks

Tags
mya hard case help

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Hard Case for Hookah Smiley Hookah Discussion 10 December 12th, 2013 07:37 PM
DIY $15 Hard Case nofrendo Homemade Hookah Stuff 19 March 27th, 2011 06:03 AM
Need a decent bag/case for the Leila necco Hookah Discussion 7 November 10th, 2008 10:09 AM
Mya case help.... ASAP PLEASE! EpsilonX Hookah Discussion 21 July 7th, 2008 02:42 PM
Do all MYA hookahs come with a hard case? mamajosie Hookah Discussion 4 June 21st, 2008 12:25 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:15 PM.

Skin Design By vBSkinworks



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2007 - 2012, Hookah Pro Inc.