Home User CP Browse Members Calendar Register Today!  
Get New posts Faq / Help? Community Menu

Go Back   Hookah Pro - Hookah Forum > Hookah Stuff > Hookah Discussion

Hookah Discussion General discussion related to hookah ...

Had me great session tonight

Hookah Discussion

Reply Share

Old July 18th, 2009, 11:10 PM
Fox in Syn City
Hookah Newbie

Default Had me great session tonight

I just had a great 2 hour session with some Starbuzz Blue Mist and was puffin' strong till the end. I used my Vortex bowl packing it lightly like in some of the vids I watched and smoking from my Inhale Hookah ( I know, I Know) and using a 3 ring hole pattern, buring 3 Kings QL's. I started with a just a tad too much heat was harsh for a few minutes removed a coal and was golden after that. I can definitely say that the reviews left by other Hookah Pro users helped.. Especially with coal selection. not knowing better I let my local smokeshop sell me a case of Roland QL's holy crap talk about horrible didn't last for poo, ashed horribly, tasted bad, and even worse was the headaches!! I looked over the coal reviews and saw 3 kings were among the faves I ran back down to the shop and had him take back the box and sell me a box of Kings.. Thanks Hookah Pro'ers No more bad headaches for me, well not from the coals can't say much for the girlfriend though I watched a few videos on shisha reviews and Blue Mist sounded tastey and a good choice for me I love me some little juicy blueberries.. thanks again.. I had some decent smoke clouds nothing to call spectacular but that probably ttributes to my Inhale hookah or my bowl packing ailities. still learning. I will scour the forums and learn what i can to become a Hookah PiMp Hookah Pro= FTW
Old July 18th, 2009, 11:14 PM
prince of hooka
Hookah Nut

Default Re: Had me great session tonight

glade to see you enjoyed man. Keep learning and before u know it you will be making fruit bowls lol
________
Kawasaki F9

Last edited by prince of hooka; April 22nd, 2011 at 10:06 PM.
Old July 18th, 2009, 11:33 PM
Gadfly
Hookah Pro

Glad to see you had a good session, I've still yet to try Blue Mist but I've got a 100g tin sitting here and I think it's calling my name.
Old July 18th, 2009, 11:38 PM
DanyalAkkaya
Hookah Pro

If you buy some coconut coals it would make your great session even greater! I myself use coconaras but I also I have some ******* hookah coconut quick lights, if your a quicklight type of guy I would pick up a case of those.
Old July 19th, 2009, 01:11 AM
blehman
Hookah Newbie

i agree with danyalakkaya, iv smoked blue mist with 3king QL and some coconaras (just tonite haha) and the difference is...well a lot!
Old July 19th, 2009, 01:39 AM
cbyerspace
Hookah Nut

Im glad you enjoyed it... its funny when you learn something new its like how did I ever smoke before... lol, Wait until you try natural coals, they take about 5mins or so to light but the flavor you will get from the tabbacco will blow your mind... I just started using natural coals myself, and I don't know how I ever smoked without them... I hear cronic hookah naturals from hookah john are some of the best for the money, I'll be trying those soon.
Reply Share
Share with your friends on facebook