Home User CP Browse Members Calendar Register Today!  
Get New posts Faq / Help? Community Menu

Go Back   Hookah Pro - Hookah Forum > Hookah Stuff > Hookah Discussion

Hookah Discussion General discussion related to hookah ...

Worst 'spilt the coals' story?

Hookah Discussion

Reply Share

Old July 24th, 2009, 05:23 PM
MichaelMassacre
Hookah Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to MichaelMassacre
Default Worst 'spilt the coals' story?

My worst ' coal spilling' story was back when I used 3K QLs. I just kinda put the hookah out on the grass & packed up & walked away. Look back to see the dry grass catching on fire. Luckily it got put out. But people gave me some dirty looks around the park haha.

Then of course the classic story of me getting a hotel & the coal spilling on the blankets... Oh joy! (They never found out ).

Then the countless carpet stains at friends houses from stupid idiots not knowing how long the hose is.
Old July 24th, 2009, 06:41 PM
ChronicHookah
Banned

Default Re: Worst 'spilt the coals' story?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelMassacre View Post
My worst ' coal spilling' story was back when I used 3K QLs. I just kinda put the hookah out on the grass & packed up & walked away. Look back to see the dry grass catching on fire. Luckily it got put out. But people gave me some dirty looks around the park haha.

Then of course the classic story of me getting a hotel & the coal spilling on the blankets... Oh joy! (They never found out ).

Then the countless carpet stains at friends houses from stupid idiots not knowing how long the hose is.
Yes they did find out, only it was too late:P

I love this thread title and your name, it sounds like chaos.
Old July 24th, 2009, 06:55 PM
opticalshadow
Banned

my worst was when using a 3k coal, it literaly exploded, my having long hair had a serious concern the carpet didnt help, so as part of my carpet melted away and the smell of burning hell smelled the room i used the hookah vase to put coal in my hair out and my hands to get what the water missed on the floor and my chair. not to much dmg but def an adrenlin rush and a few burns. normally i have an exstiguisher close by but i wasnt in the mood to shoot myself in the head with a fire exstigusher...ive had some coals pop but this one just went balistic idk why.
in the end some of my hair got burned, carpet looked bad coutch has a few holes shirt was totaled and my pants cought a few good sized peices, so a good amount of the left leg doesnt exsist, also the room smelled really bad for a week.and a few 1st degree burns.
Old July 24th, 2009, 07:07 PM
Codeman

Many years ago in an old apartment, my wife was taking a coal off the burner on the kitchen stove when it exploded all over the linoleum floor - probably 20 burning fragments. It stunk - figuratively and literally
Old July 24th, 2009, 07:12 PM
Jride
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Jride

Mine was 2 weeks ago. Nice burn hole in the carpet!
Old July 24th, 2009, 07:44 PM
ryguy272
Hookah Newbie

at a party and this was with my buddys hookah. We were passing it around in a big circle of like 7-8 ppl and some drunk chick decided to take the hose under the table with about 3 other people. The girl pulls the hose knocking over the hookah, water goes everywere. The coals end up on my buddys shirt. He freaks and stands up and the coals fall onto the chicks leg leaving a burn. I dont know but i call that bad luck.
Old July 24th, 2009, 08:13 PM
slick_johnson
Hookah Pro

I dropped a coal and it broke on impact sending little pieces everywhere. Somehow two of them ended up between my sandal and toes and when I stood up to fix the coals on the bowl I got the hot foot, literally. My reaction to the burning sensation was to jump backwards straight into my chair. I tripped over the chair and landed on my ass. Everyone else present managed to get some good laughs.
Old July 24th, 2009, 10:01 PM
Str0mz0r
Hookah Newbie

Send a message via AIM to Str0mz0r

asdfasfasf

Last edited by Str0mz0r; December 1st, 2014 at 05:06 PM.
Old July 24th, 2009, 10:07 PM
Eyedeme
Hookah Newbie

I put the hose down and stood up and walked away and didnt realise the hose was near my leg and the hookah fell over and 3 coals went on the carpet.Freaking out that the coals were on the carpet i couldnt find anything around me to pick the coals up so i used my hands.Juggling some coals to the bathroom beside where i was smoking i ended up with some minor burns that went away im a couple of weeks and had to do a little cosmetic surgery to the carpets with my scissors.I manage to be a bit more careful now xD
Old July 24th, 2009, 10:27 PM
XMiwakoX
Hookah Nut

Send a message via AIM to XMiwakoX Send a message via Yahoo to XMiwakoX

yea, I was blowing some QL's to get warmer and the damn thing blew up in my face burning me in diff spots all over. Nothing crazy, but yea...that shit hurt. Then another time the damn ql blew up and burnt my mattres and blankets... QL's are the worst....
Old July 24th, 2009, 11:31 PM
DieselSmoke
Hookah Newbie

well, i was inebriated and i some how managed to bump the hookah while getting up and walking by it, i slowly realized that the coals had fallen off but the hookah stayed up right and the three cocanaras were burning holes in my carpet. I couldnt find the tongs so in the mean time as im loudly telling my friend to find the tongs i was batting the coals around in an effort to keep them from burning holes in the carpet, by the time my friend found the tongs there were FIVE holes burned! now a lovely rug lies over that area! lol
Old July 25th, 2009, 12:17 AM
joevincett
Hookah Pro

I don't think it'd be appropriate for me to post my worst story on here. So I'll tell another one, I was out of coals and waiting on an order so I went to a local shop and bought some quick lights. It probably took a half an hour to finally smoke because 4/5 of them exploded whenever I picked them up. I hate quick lights.
Old July 25th, 2009, 12:40 AM
Emre1990
Hookah Nut

A QL coal dropped on my friend because he pulled the hose, what an idiot. And it burnt through his pants.
Old July 25th, 2009, 06:15 AM
patelbadboy2006
Hookah Master

Send a message via MSN to patelbadboy2006 Send a message via Yahoo to patelbadboy2006

I moved into my new house everythig had been brand new furnished, new carpets etc, and the day i move in, i thought to myself what better then to start the hookah with a few friends one pulled the hose and my new carpet was no longer new, luckily we had no furniture init, so we replaced the whole thing
Old July 25th, 2009, 07:12 AM
KarmaHookah
Banned

When I first started smoking, I was using a quick-light, and someone almost knocked my hookah over, and I reached out and caught the coal in my hand and made a fist, instant burns!
Old July 26th, 2009, 08:47 AM
squareben
Hookah Nut

We had literaly JUST had a new wooden floor put in to the kitchen when I came home with some friends and a few drinks in me...needless to say several drunk guys and 3 burning coals perched precariously on top of a tall thin piece of metal is not a good combination :P
Old July 26th, 2009, 09:32 AM
D-Szlos
Hookah Pro

Wasnt my hookah or my house, but i witnessed the worst coal spill ever. My friend knocked his KM over after we had been partying, and 3 lit CH coals managed to land on the couch. we quickly grabbed the cushion and threw it onto the yard as it burst into flames and was lost forever.
Old July 26th, 2009, 10:50 AM
photolinger
Arabian Sensation

Send a message via AIM to photolinger Send a message via MSN to photolinger Send a message via Yahoo to photolinger Send a message via Skype™ to photolinger

My wife decided to lean against her astro at a party and got an awesome giant burn on her shoulder i had to treat.

I had a good one recently, carrying coals inside without the coal carrier, and the coal exploded in the tongs, in my face, and little red peices of coal landed on a pile of cardboard boxes next to the door...that was a fun fiasco.

"blu mist rulz dawg an that stuff ain't like it an if youz don't agree you bez a shithead yo" - Hajo Flettner
Old July 26th, 2009, 11:47 AM
4D4M
Hookah Nut

my boy just got a new carpet, and his parents were out so we decided to smoke sme hookah he bought bak on holiday from Egypt which had not been used for a year, we set it up and I burnt the quicklight and I was bringing it over, with sme shitty tongs. The tongs, orthe paint on the tongs began to melt, and the coal exploded over the cream carpet, there were black dots everywhere. Luckily we got a new carpet sorted. Anyway, we didnt end up smoking that night.
Old July 26th, 2009, 12:03 PM
Coldgr33ntea
Hookah Enthusiast

I was in my van at a park and then i saw some friends pull up, so i tried to get out the back of my car to greet them, and in doing so, i bumped the hookah. I actually didnt notice that i dropped a coal when i bumped it so I then left and went with my friends. Two rounds of disc golf later and the inside of my car was all smokey and the carpet had big burn holes that went to the metal. Its not a nice car, but still, it sucks.
Old July 26th, 2009, 07:41 PM
MichaelMassacre
Hookah Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to MichaelMassacre

Quote:
Originally Posted by ************* View Post
Yes they did find out, only it was too late:P

I love this thread title and your name, it sounds like chaos.
Your coals are chaos, John. Your coals are chaos .
Reply Share
Share with your friends on facebook