Home User CP Browse Members Calendar Register Today!  
Get New posts Faq / Help? Community Menu

Go Back   Hookah Pro - Hookah Forum > Hookah Stuff > Hookah Discussion

Hookah Discussion General discussion related to hookah ...

Wholesale hookah prices?

Hookah Discussion

Reply Share

Old July 30th, 2009, 12:50 PM
cdhfootball
Hookah Newbie

Default Wholesale hookah prices?

If I happened to open a store, what would be the wholesale prices for shisha and hookahs (preferably KM and MYA)?
Old July 30th, 2009, 01:30 PM
patelbadboy2006
Hookah Master

Send a message via MSN to patelbadboy2006 Send a message via Yahoo to patelbadboy2006
Default Re: Wholesale hookah prices?

Dont know if vendors will be willing to put up wholesale prices on the open forum, as many customers might bug them to make the price cheaper, mayb you could email a few or get hold of some of the wholesalers yourself to get the prices
Old July 30th, 2009, 01:43 PM
Huskysibe
Hookah Master

depends on volume, contact some wholesalers and provide a tax ID and they will give you pricing.
Old July 30th, 2009, 03:03 PM
Koapono23
Hookah Nut

I got my hookah wholesale for $35
Old July 30th, 2009, 06:31 PM
mattathayde
Hookah Master

depending in quality and brand you are probably looking 50-85% of their retail value (roughly). also remember that things like KMs really only cost 20-45 USD retail over in egypt but the shipping puts a lot on the price and you need to basically fill up a shipping container to get decent rates and at that point you end up with a whole lot of innovatory and need cash to get said innovatory. rough guesses from a really quick google search are putting my my guess at 5-10k for a 40 ft container (its around 8-10 from china to the us) plus the goods inside.

the bigger issue is not the cost you can get but the amount you need to buy followed by how many you can move, doesnt matter if you can get them cheaper and sell them cheaper if no one wants to buy at that point

-matt
Old July 30th, 2009, 06:43 PM
Coldgr33ntea
Hookah Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattathayde View Post
depending in quality and brand you are probably looking 50-85% of their retail value (roughly). also remember that things like KMs really only cost 20-45 USD retail over in egypt but the shipping puts a lot on the price and you need to basically fill up a shipping container to get decent rates and at that point you end up with a whole lot of innovatory and need cash to get said innovatory. rough guesses from a really quick google search are putting my my guess at 5-10k for a 40 ft container (its around 8-10 from china to the us) plus the goods inside.

the bigger issue is not the cost you can get but the amount you need to buy followed by how many you can move, doesnt matter if you can get them cheaper and sell them cheaper if no one wants to buy at that point

-matt
Also, from what ive heard, KM's quality can vary from hookah to hookah. I think that most vendors go and see them for themselves to choose the ones with clean welds ect. So buying a whole cargo containers worth might mean that only 3/4 of them are in good enough shape to sell at 100% value.
Old July 30th, 2009, 06:49 PM
patelbadboy2006
Hookah Master

Send a message via MSN to patelbadboy2006 Send a message via Yahoo to patelbadboy2006

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattathayde View Post

-matt
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coldgr33ntea View Post
Also, from what ive heard, KM's quality can vary from hookah to hookah. I think that most vendors go and see them for themselves to choose the ones with clean welds ect. So buying a whole cargo containers worth might mean that only 3/4 of them are in good enough shape to sell at 100% value.

Not sure his trying to be a wholesaler himself, i think he wants to know the rates that vendors get the KM's and mya's for
Old July 30th, 2009, 10:28 PM
cdhfootball
Hookah Newbie

yea i just wanted to know the prices that vendors get their supplies at becauase i was thinking about opening something up in the future
Reply Share
Share with your friends on facebook