Home User CP Browse Members Calendar Register Today!  
Get New posts Faq / Help? Community Menu

Go Back   Hookah Pro - Hookah Forum > Hookah Stuff > Hookah Discussion

Hookah Discussion General discussion related to hookah ...

Nakhla Zaglough light ???????

Hookah Discussion

Reply Share
Old August 19th, 2009, 06:36 PM
Hookah Pro
Default Nakhla Zaglough light ???????

I thought I'd try some traditional unflavoured shisha after reading alot about it on here from some if the older members so I bought some nakhla zaghloul light (scared to try the real stuff).
It smells like horse manure and is charcoal black. It's pretty moist so seemed fresh so I packed in a standard Egyptian bowl and didn't add any honey of glycerine because what's the point smoking trafitional stuff if your going yo add glycerine? Anyway packing a bowl with this stuff made all my fingers go black and the tobbaco was so sticky that it stuck to my fingers and nails. Put 2 CH qls on the foil and it wouldn't smoke, I could taste it but see no smoke so I pressed the coals down on the toil as much as I could and I manger to get 5% of what I would get from nakhla DA.
I know it's not supposed to give off alot of smoke but I know it can't be this bad. How can I make it smoke?

I'm beginning to wonder if I should even bother getting it to smoke because it tasted like a roll up.
Old August 19th, 2009, 06:55 PM
Hookah Guru
Default Re: Nakhla Zaglough light ???????

get rid of the foil.
Heap a giant mound on your bowl and throw natural coals directly on the tobacco 1/2 a coal at a time untill its burning strong enuff for your pleasure.
Old August 19th, 2009, 07:24 PM
Hookah Enthusiast
Default Re: Nakhla Zaglough light ???????

before u go on to tobacco like this u should try not using foil on weaker add washed tobaccos like SB, AF, and nakhla before going straight onto this. i had some kind of non foil tobacco when i went iran and after about 10 pulls i felt knocked out. be careful
Reply Share
Share with your friends on facebook