Home User CP Browse Members Calendar Register Today!  
Get New posts Faq / Help? Community Menu

Go Back   Hookah Pro - Hookah Forum > Hookah Stuff > Hookah Discussion

Hookah Discussion General discussion related to hookah ...

Hydro Herbal

Hookah Discussion

Reply Share

Old August 24th, 2009, 09:48 PM
kumail786
Banned

Default Hydro Herbal

What is the Shisha like? and whats the best flavours to get?
Old August 24th, 2009, 09:52 PM
Stuart123321
Hookah Nut

Default Re: Hydro Herbal

dont know about flavour but its twiggy like soex or any other sugar cane shisha, taste better tho. as of flavour couldnt tell you but if you just go to the shisha forun theres a thing on hydro there
Old August 24th, 2009, 09:59 PM
imthatguy
Hookah Newbie

is this the one that looks like grass
Old August 24th, 2009, 10:02 PM
Stuart123321
Hookah Nut

haha yeah
Old August 24th, 2009, 10:20 PM
MindGrind
Hookah Nut

Their flavors aren't bad, however some taste somewhat fake or chemical-like. I think the better flavors are Grape and Orange from what I've tried, Lime is pretty neat too but a bit too close to a cleaning agent lol
Old August 24th, 2009, 10:27 PM
CypherRayshin
Hookah Newbie

Hydro smells really great and strong, but the flavors are kinda lacking for the most part. I've had the lemon-lime, grape, spearmint and blackberry, and the blackberry is the best by far. Real nice berry taste.

The shisha lasts a long time too, only blackened about 1/4 of my bowl in a 30 min session
Old August 24th, 2009, 10:31 PM
MindGrind
Hookah Nut

Quote:
Originally Posted by CypherRayshin View Post
The shisha lasts a long time too, only blackened about 1/4 of my bowl in a 30 min session
Yea I agree, lasts the same length of time that regular tobacco would. Also the smoke produced is very white and milky, which is nice and unexpected.
Old August 24th, 2009, 10:52 PM
scoobyhookah
Hookah Newbie

I love the peach ....and according to Hydro its not sugar cane based.....with bagasse or whatever.....flavor and smoke has been strong for me ....also have tried the blue viper also and the peach is hydroponics or something named like that.....
Old August 25th, 2009, 12:40 AM
kumail786
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by scoobyhookah View Post
I love the peach ....and according to Hydro its not sugar cane based.....with bagasse or whatever.....flavor and smoke has been strong for me ....also have tried the blue viper also and the peach is hydroponics or something named like that.....
hmm, i thought herbals hardly have flavour... i must try peach
Old August 25th, 2009, 01:34 AM
Genie
Hookah Nut

Quote:
Originally Posted by scoobyhookah View Post

Come again? Where did you read that? I have a lot of it. And it looks like it's plum full of bagasse. They don't put an ingredients list on their website or on their boxes, so I wouldn't bet my life that it's bagasse. But it sure looks like the same stuff that's in Soex (blech), Saalaam (meh), and Black Label (double blech). The very fact that they won't say what's in it tells me that it's highly likely to be bagasse. Same reason, who is it?, Soex?, that uses pig Latin on their boxes to tell you what's in the product. "Ugarcanesay Agassebay" or somesuch. I have a box here somewhere....

I think Hydro is the best herbal out there. My hookah buddy disagrees and prefers Saalaam.

With the Hydro, I like the rose, the double apple, the grape, the mango, and the pineapple (thought that one is very very mild in flavor). Didn't like the orange (it was like smoking an orange soda) or blueberry. Have yet to taste the strawberry or peach, but have them on hand.

As unimpressed as I was by Saalaam's Tiramisu and Spiced Chai, however (I won't even smoke them after having tried them, very flavorful but I don't like either flavor) people I offer it to LOVE them.

So that's my .02.

Last edited by Genie; August 25th, 2009 at 01:38 AM.
Old August 25th, 2009, 02:00 AM
kumail786
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Genie View Post
Come again? Where did you read that? I have a lot of it. And it looks like it's plum full of bagasse. They don't put an ingredients list on their website or on their boxes, so I wouldn't bet my life that it's bagasse. But it sure looks like the same stuff that's in Soex (blech), Saalaam (meh), and Black Label (double blech). The very fact that they won't say what's in it tells me that it's highly likely to be bagasse. Same reason, who is it?, Soex?, that uses pig Latin on their boxes to tell you what's in the product. "Ugarcanesay Agassebay" or somesuch. I have a box here somewhere....

I think Hydro is the best herbal out there. My hookah buddy disagrees and prefers Saalaam.

With the Hydro, I like the rose, the double apple, the grape, the mango, and the pineapple (thought that one is very very mild in flavor). Didn't like the orange (it was like smoking an orange soda) or blueberry. Have yet to taste the strawberry or peach, but have them on hand.

As unimpressed as I was by Saalaam's Tiramisu and Spiced Chai, however (I won't even smoke them after having tried them, very flavorful but I don't like either flavor) people I offer it to LOVE them.

So that's my .02.
loool this spiced chai sounds good why does everyone hate it and out of grape, apple, pineapple,mango and rose which do u prefere?
Old August 25th, 2009, 02:12 AM
Genie
Hookah Nut

Quote:
Originally Posted by kumail786 View Post
loool this spiced chai sounds good why does everyone hate it and out of grape, apple, pineapple,mango and rose which do u prefere?
I compare herbal shisha and regular shisha to coffee. There's regular, and there's decaf. The tobacco gives shisha a richness that herbal shishas just don't have. Plus, a lot of people love the buzz of regular shisha and the herbals don't give you that.

Another thing is that some people are more sensitive to the amount of glycerin used in the herbal shishas and find it to be an unpleasant taste.

It really just depends on your own tastes. If you like it, smoke it!

I like to blend the herbals with regular shishas to mellow them out a bit or to enhance a flavor.

Rose is my favorite. But people seem to either love rose or hate it. It's strong and floral. I think their grape is pretty good, I prefer it over the double apple. But others feel opposite. Tastes are just so different. What everybody else absolutely loves may be something you hate. It's pretty cheap as shisha goes and is often sold in five and ten packs as well as individual packs, as I recall.

Oh, they also have a Java flavor. I didn't like it but I don't like coffee. Their java flavor is like smoking coffee with cream and sugar in it. Very flavorful. But if I have to drink coffee, I want it black, so smoking coffee with cream and sugar in it was not my thing.
Old August 25th, 2009, 02:20 AM
kumail786
Banned

Quote:
I compare herbal shisha and regular shisha to coffee. There's regular, and there's decaf. The tobacco gives shisha a richness that herbal shishas just don't have. Plus, a lot of people love the buzz of regular shisha and the herbals don't give you that.

Another thing is that some people are more sensitive to the amount of glycerin used in the herbal shishas and find it to be an unpleasant taste.

It really just depends on your own tastes. If you like it, smoke it!

I like to blend the herbals with regular shishas to mellow them out a bit or to enhance a flavor.

Rose is my favorite. But people seem to either love rose or hate it. It's strong and floral. I think their grape is pretty good, I prefer it over the double apple. But others feel opposite. Tastes are just so different. What everybody else absolutely loves may be something you hate. It's pretty cheap as shisha goes and is often sold in five and ten packs as well as individual packs, as I recall.

Oh, they also have a Java flavor. I didn't like it but I don't like coffee. Their java flavor is like smoking coffee with cream and sugar in it. Very flavorful. But if I have to drink coffee, I want it black, so smoking coffee with cream and sugar in it was not my thing.
i see lol, i cant find any regular tobaco like nakhla or al fakher to buy in the uk using my Visa card... thats why i was asking...

i loveeeee tea, and like coffee with cream and i sure like my suger... so i think im going to try java thanks for the info.

grape is my thing thats is for sure... i dont think i would like rose... NO BUZZ FROM HERBALS?! NOOO QQ.

thanks for the info brudda

Last edited by kumail786; August 25th, 2009 at 02:23 AM. Reason: correct
Old August 25th, 2009, 12:33 PM
Genie
Hookah Nut

Quote:
Originally Posted by kumail786 View Post
i see lol, i cant find any regular tobaco like nakhla or al fakher to buy in the uk using my Visa card... thats why i was asking...

i loveeeee tea, and like coffee with cream and i sure like my suger... so i think im going to try java thanks for the info.

grape is my thing thats is for sure... i dont think i would like rose... NO BUZZ FROM HERBALS?! NOOO QQ.

thanks for the info brudda
Sista, if you please. And good luck!
Old August 25th, 2009, 01:23 PM
Coyotero
Hookah Guru

I enjoy it when I want to smoke without a buzz. Blueberry, blackberry, and peach are the best I've had.

Mixed fruit is bland and the cherry is horrid.
Old August 25th, 2009, 03:44 PM
Hajo Flettner
Hookah Legend

I made the mistake of buying a bunch of Hydro and man did it suck. Everything had a fake chemical taste the glycerin was so heavy it left a nasty film on my teeth. Total crap. If stuff like that is all I was allowed to smoke i'd either break the law or quite smoking all together.
Old August 25th, 2009, 04:57 PM
kumail786
Banned

Quote:
Sista, if you please. And good luck!
LOOL god dammind man (woman) im a man sista..
Old August 25th, 2009, 04:59 PM
kumail786
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coyotero View Post
I enjoy it when I want to smoke without a buzz. Blueberry, blackberry, and peach are the best I've had.

Mixed fruit is bland and the cherry is horrid.
blackberry and peach sound great they definatly in my cart
Old August 25th, 2009, 05:26 PM
Tunisiano
Hookah Pro

Send a message via MSN to Tunisiano

hey sister, i got sum banana HH but aint tried it yet, texture wise it is twiggy like soex and it doesnt really smell of banana.. hope it tastes better than it smells though, will let u kno
Old August 25th, 2009, 05:53 PM
kumail786
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tunisiano View Post
hey sister, i got sum banana HH but aint tried it yet, texture wise it is twiggy like soex and it doesnt really smell of banana.. hope it tastes better than it smells though, will let u kno
thanks woman
Reply Share
Share with your friends on facebook