Home User CP Browse Members Calendar Register Today!  
Get New posts Faq / Help? Community Menu
   

Go Back   Hookah Pro - Hookah Forum > Hookah Stuff > Hookah Discussion

Hookah Discussion General discussion related to hookah ...

The Stash : An Update!

Hookah Discussion

Reply Share
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old August 26th, 2009, 09:51 AM
HookahWaffle
Status: Offline
Deleted Per User Request
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 1,079
Default The Stash : An Update!

Order from ********** arrived, update to the stash below!



That pic is a bit deceiving actually, its missing 3 containers of tangiers that are acclimating in various locations around the apartment, and the row of coals at the top are three boxes deep

Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old August 26th, 2009, 10:06 AM
docson's Avatar
docson
Status: Offline
Hookah Newbie
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Dayton, OH
Posts: 64
Send a message via Yahoo to docson
Default Re: The Stash : An Update!

Nice stash, bro!
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old August 26th, 2009, 10:55 AM
Spiller's Avatar
Spiller
Status: Offline
Hookah Nut
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 213
Default Re: The Stash : An Update!

lovin' the penguin,

nice stash tho
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old August 26th, 2009, 10:59 AM
03rivers
Status: Offline
Hookah Nut
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Greenfield, IN
Posts: 335
Default Re: The Stash : An Update!

Very nice stash. It's a good thing I have a laptop so I just turned the whole thing sideways
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old August 26th, 2009, 01:13 PM
MindGrind's Avatar
MindGrind
Status: Offline
Hookah Nut
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Ontario, Canada
Posts: 128
Default Re: The Stash : An Update!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 03rivers View Post
Very nice stash. It's a good thing I have a laptop so I just turned the whole thing sideways
Hahaha I thought I was a fool for doing the same exact thing, thank you for helping me redeem myself.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old August 26th, 2009, 08:51 PM
Knights
Status: Offline
Hookah Newbie
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 60
Default Re: The Stash : An Update!

Look at all that Starbuzz.

What a shame.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old August 27th, 2009, 09:04 AM
HookahWaffle
Status: Offline
Deleted Per User Request
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 1,079
Default Re: The Stash : An Update!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knights View Post
Look at all that Starbuzz.

What a shame.
No shame about it. I like Starbuzz.

Not good enough for you ? how bout the 2+ Kilos of Nakhla... no ?

The Kilo of Tangiers ?

Why bother to come in here and crap on my thread with useless posting like that ?
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old August 27th, 2009, 02:29 PM
myka's Avatar
myka
Status: Offline
Hookah Pro
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: NJ
Posts: 737
Default Re: The Stash : An Update!

^^

its a joke relax
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old August 27th, 2009, 02:56 PM
Coyotero's Avatar
Coyotero
Status: Offline
Hookah Guru
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Mesa, Az.
Posts: 2,391
Default Re: The Stash : An Update!

Quote:
Originally Posted by myka View Post
^^

its a joke relax
Sorry, but I gotta agree with H.W. here. I've been seeing a whole lot of this "Your tobacco is crap" posts that are utterly pointless and add nothing to the forum.

Not to mention that saying suck things makes you look like an elitist ass.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old August 27th, 2009, 02:57 PM
MichaelMassacre's Avatar
MichaelMassacre
Status: Offline
Hookah Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Seattle
Posts: 1,014
Send a message via AIM to MichaelMassacre
Default Re: The Stash : An Update!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HookahWaffle View Post
No shame about it. I like Starbuzz.

Not good enough for you ? how bout the 2+ Kilos of Nakhla... no ?

The Kilo of Tangiers ?

Why bother to come in here and crap on my thread with useless posting like that ?

DON'T CALL ME FAT

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K2oLoBpFmho
__________________
KM Carnival | KM Exotica | KM Black Pearl | KM Double Pear
Nakhla, El Hennawy, Tangiers Noir & Desi Murli
http://www.icepets.com - NOW OPEN
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old August 27th, 2009, 03:06 PM
myka's Avatar
myka
Status: Offline
Hookah Pro
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: NJ
Posts: 737
Default Re: The Stash : An Update!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coyotero View Post
Sorry, but I gotta agree with H.W. here. I've been seeing a whole lot of this "Your tobacco is crap" posts that are utterly pointless and add nothing to the forum.

Not to mention that saying suck things makes you look like an elitist ass.
How does it make me look like an elitist ass? Another member posted a comment that was clearly said as a joke. Everyone knows starbuzz is good, and I happen to love it.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old August 27th, 2009, 03:13 PM
Coyotero's Avatar
Coyotero
Status: Offline
Hookah Guru
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Mesa, Az.
Posts: 2,391
Default Re: The Stash : An Update!

Quote:
Originally Posted by myka View Post
How does it make me look like an elitist ass? Another member posted a comment that was clearly said as a joke. Everyone knows starbuzz is good, and I happen to love it.
I didn't say it made you look like an elitist ass, and it didn't seem clear to me or to H.W. that it was apparently.

I've just seen similar posts in other threads on the forum- criticizing other people's tobacco choices- and I think it's irrelevant and pointless. And it does make the people making such comments look like jerks. Sorry if you think I'm coming down on you, it's just something that annoys me.
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old August 27th, 2009, 03:26 PM
myka's Avatar
myka
Status: Offline
Hookah Pro
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: NJ
Posts: 737
Default Re: The Stash : An Update!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coyotero View Post
I didn't say it made you look like an elitist ass, and it didn't seem clear to me or to H.W. that it was apparently.

I've just seen similar posts in other threads on the forum- criticizing other people's tobacco choices- and I think it's irrelevant and pointless. And it does make the people making such comments look like jerks. Sorry if you think I'm coming down on you, it's just something that annoys me.
Okay because I wasn't the one who said it. I was just trying to change the negative to a positive.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old August 27th, 2009, 11:31 PM
imthatguy
Status: Offline
Hookah Newbie
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 90
Default Re: The Stash : An Update!

nice stash ...are those big cream boxes coals?
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old August 27th, 2009, 11:33 PM
DieselSmoke's Avatar
DieselSmoke
Status: Offline
Hookah Newbie
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: central coast
Posts: 36
Default Re: The Stash : An Update!

Nice!

That is an insane amount of coals!!!

Great selection of shisha.
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old August 27th, 2009, 11:51 PM
BobMarley's Avatar
BobMarley
Status: Offline
Hookah Guru
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 2,856
Default Re: The Stash : An Update!

Wow, very nice stash. I have half a bag of lemonwood coals and NO Tangiers at the moment. (This thread makes me jealous.)
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old August 28th, 2009, 08:22 AM
HookahWaffle
Status: Offline
Deleted Per User Request
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 1,079
Default Re: The Stash : An Update!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobMarley View Post
Wow, very nice stash. I have half a bag of lemonwood coals and NO Tangiers at the moment. (This thread makes me jealous.)
Everyone should get some tangiers. Its sooooo gooood
Reply With Quote
Reply Share
Share with your friends on facebook

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Your Stash Pictures! medicare Hookah Discussion 616 September 26th, 2013 03:10 PM
My New Hookah and Stash aar0n Hookah Discussion 22 January 23rd, 2009 04:15 AM
My Stash solo_one87 Hookah Discussion 10 August 30th, 2008 06:04 AM
New stash on the way!!! HookahMaster Hookah Discussion 5 October 17th, 2007 08:25 AM
The stash, as of now. nofrendo Hookah Discussion 8 September 22nd, 2007 04:39 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:35 PM.

Skin Design By vBSkinworks



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2007 - 2012, Hookah Pro Inc.