Home User CP Browse Members Calendar Register Today!  
Get New posts Faq / Help? Community Menu

Go Back   Hookah Pro - Hookah Forum > Hookah Stuff > Hookah Discussion

Hookah Discussion General discussion related to hookah ...

KM Talj Abyad help

Hookah Discussion

Reply Share
Old September 14th, 2009, 11:00 PM
Hookah Newbie
Default KM Talj Abyad help

Hi everybody, I'm new to this site, and have only been smoking hookah for about a year. I have a question regarding a new hookah that I am thinking about purchasing. Here is the link http://www.hookahcompany.com/talj_ab..._3968_prd1.htm
What do yall think about it? Is it good for the price? I do most of my smoking with a group of friends so that is why I'm going with the 4 hose configuration.
Also if there is anyone from Las Cruces, or El Paso on here, is there anywhere to buy shisha and coals?

aka 575hookahfreak
Old September 14th, 2009, 11:06 PM
Hookah Pro
Default Re: KM Talj Abyad help

Although I'm not a fan of multi-hosed hookahs that is a beautiful stem and you even get 4 Caravan hoses. I know on a lot of sites that sell multi-hose rigs they only give you one hose. I say if you like it, go for it!
Old September 15th, 2009, 03:17 AM
Hookah Pro
Send a message via MSN to krampi

I think that 4 hose is too much. How many people will you usually have to smoke your hookah? Just because KMs are not auto-seal hookahs, so the others should always plug the end of their hoses with their fingers while the others would like to puff. Or if you don't have that many hoses on your hookah, than you should plug the free hose ports with something. I think this is the only question, you should consider about.

On the other way this hookah is georgeous, I absolutely think, you will love it. I have a trimetal myself too and it's fantastic. So In my opinion, there is no problem with the hookah itself, but with the number of the hoseports But it's your decision, you know what you want; I just say to think about it again
Old September 15th, 2009, 04:02 AM
Hookah Enthusiast

BTW, I called HC today and I was told that they are expecting a shipment of new KM hookahs next week. You might wanna wait and look for more models and prices.
Reply Share
Share with your friends on facebook