Home User CP Browse Members Calendar Register Today!  
Get New posts Faq / Help? Community Menu

Go Back   Hookah Pro - Hookah Forum > Hookah Stuff > Hookah Discussion

Hookah Discussion General discussion related to hookah ...

Big Tangiers buzz?

Hookah Discussion

Reply Share

Old September 26th, 2009, 03:48 AM
Baginoman
Hookah Newbie

Default Big Tangiers buzz?

Hey guys, just recieved another order today of some tangiers regular line. Passion fruit and tropical punch, which both were fantastic. I really love the lucid passion fruit...but the noir line really packs the full flavor. I was a little shocked on the buzz value though I remember a while back packing tangiers watermelon(noir) with a couple buddies, and that kicked us in the ass in two hits lol. Down for the coount buzz haha...

But todays session with passion fruit and tropical punch...minimal to no buzz. Now im not one to crave a buzz during a session, but i was expecting it to be real prominent. I see a lot of reviews on the tangiers noir line packing a huge buzz, but its weird how this didnt seem to be the case. Im not trying to bring tangiers down in anyway. Like i said both flavors smoked sooooooo well. The flavor was just perfect in both tropical fruit and passionfruit. Just a little curious why i didnt get a kick in the face buzz like i did with watermelon...

Just wanted to share, and wanted to hear your guy's thoughts
Old September 26th, 2009, 03:57 AM
hookahstore
Vendor

Default Re: Big Tangiers buzz?

My first guess would have to be you're tolerance might have gone up. Or maybe you didn't smoke as much or as fast.
Old September 26th, 2009, 04:02 AM
Baginoman
Hookah Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by hookahstore View Post
My first guess would have to be you're tolerance might have gone up. Or maybe you didn't smoke as much or as fast.
that's just the thing, sometimes i will even get a slight buzz smoking starbuzz lol. So i don't know about my tolerance level hahah. And no, we were chaining it most of the time.

Old September 26th, 2009, 04:49 PM
BIGPOPPA
I call it hypocritical BS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baginoman View Post
that's just the thing, sometimes i will even get a slight buzz smoking starbuzz lol. So i don't know about my tolerance level hahah. And no, we were chaining it most of the time.

you know that is strange. I was smoking Lucid Static Starlight last nite and i got a strong buzz from it. Which was very strange because ive never gotten a buzz from lucid before. Im a regular smoker of Nakhla, Salloum and Desi Murli so i was very surprised at the buzz from Lucid. Maybe it was mislabled?
Old September 26th, 2009, 04:53 PM
ZenSilk
Hookah Master

Yeah we just smoked a bowl of K Peach, and I am feeling very little buzz as a matter of fact..
Old September 26th, 2009, 06:04 PM
kingboyb
Banned

This just means that people are consistently packing Tangiers Noir correctly. If you underpack a bowl, it will hit you like a freight train. The buzz that I get off of Noir is very mellow..
Old September 26th, 2009, 06:12 PM
Einherjer
Hookah Nut

I just smoked Tangiers Orange Soda for the first time, about 3 1/2 hours ago. Knocked me out of my seat almost, hit me hard than Nakhla, like a kick to the taint.
Old September 26th, 2009, 06:57 PM
iamjack
Hookah Newbie

I rarely get a buzz anymore... I will say that the F-line Red Tea kicks my ass for a little bit... but its all good.
Old September 26th, 2009, 08:53 PM
Baginoman
Hookah Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingboyb View Post
This just means that people are consistently packing Tangiers Noir correctly. If you underpack a bowl, it will hit you like a freight train. The buzz that I get off of Noir is very mellow..
Yea this might be true, cause when we were smoking this it was full of flavor, and not sign of harshness. Meh, i'll take flavor over buzz any day. Although when the "buzz" did come in, it was very relaxing...not punch in the face buzz
Reply Share
Share with your friends on facebook