Home User CP Browse Members Calendar Register Today!  
Get New posts Faq / Help? Community Menu

Go Back   Hookah Pro - Hookah Forum > Hookah Stuff > Hookah Discussion

Hookah Discussion General discussion related to hookah ...

How Much Times A Week Does Everyone Smoke Hookah. & Favourite Flavour :)

Hookah Discussion

Reply Share

Old September 27th, 2009, 06:58 AM
x 0hookah0 x

Default How Much Times A Week Does Everyone Smoke Hookah. & Favourite Flavour :)

Hey Guys. I Smoke Hookah once a week maybe sometimes less.. And The most common flavour is AF Grape & AF Mint
What About You Guys?

x 0hookah0 x
Old September 27th, 2009, 08:25 AM
MrBungle
AFNSBFLAVOUR

Default Re: How Much Times A Week Does Everyone Smoke Hookah. & Favourite Flavour :

lately, not so much. maybe once or twice a week. i'll usually smoke Nakhla DA or something from the Mizo line. Since it's getting colder out over here it's time to break out the briar!

Old September 27th, 2009, 08:30 AM
Sui
Hookah Enthusiast

Default Re: How Much Times A Week Does Everyone Smoke Hookah. & Favourite Flavour :

7 days a week since I got my hookah so far. I havnt settles on one flavor completely yet, but my favr is a blend of chai/blueberry/graham cracker. =)
Old September 27th, 2009, 10:11 AM
Dee
Hookah Pro

At least one bowl a day if not two. If only one bowl it has to be Nakhla DA.
Old September 27th, 2009, 10:40 AM
x 0hookah0 x

Woahh, Isnt It Bad For You To Do That Much? It Does Contain Nicotene And Tar Etc, Do U Think Your Addicted To It? :P
Old September 27th, 2009, 10:43 AM
Dee
Hookah Pro

I've been addicted to cigarettes for well over 20 years, so yeah...
Old September 27th, 2009, 12:18 PM
thehookster
Hookah Nut

well for about the last month or so i have been smoking hookah every night after work and two or three bowls on the weekends and i like pretty much all of nakhla's line of shisha and i really like hookah-hookah 7 spice! if any one knows of any shisha thats like 7 spice please let me know i guess im into the spices
Old September 27th, 2009, 01:31 PM
iamjack
Hookah Newbie

i smoke atleast 1-2 times a day...sometimes more sometimes less... depends on how the day is.
Old September 27th, 2009, 01:36 PM
Luv2Smoke
Hookah Pro

About 5 times a week
Old September 27th, 2009, 02:04 PM
HippieMama
Hookah Nut

I haven't been able to smoke as much this week. Between the floods and my husband working day shifts I just haven't had the time. It's difficult when Jim works days, because he goes to bed around 10:30pm and I usually smoke in the bedroom. My alternative, smoking outside, was slightly impeded by the constant deluge.

I have some Nakhla I'm eager to try. Tonight, my friends.
Old September 27th, 2009, 02:10 PM
FusionX
Hookah Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to FusionX

I cut down to once a day
Old September 27th, 2009, 02:17 PM
todorangrg
Hookah Newbie

Since my hookah one or two bowls a day....deeep ones...
Old September 27th, 2009, 03:19 PM
Matt-641
Hookah Pro

About 3 or 4 times a week. Whichever flavor I have available and taste good to me.
Old September 27th, 2009, 04:01 PM
MindGrind
Hookah Nut

Once a day. Don't have one flavor I smoke always I like to change it up a lot.
Old September 27th, 2009, 04:05 PM
flippy
Hookah Enthusiast

Depends on how busy I am during the weekdays, but on the weekends everyday. This past Saturday I had some friends over we had about 3 bowls throughout the night. My favorite as of right now has to be the Nakhla El Basha Grape.
Old September 27th, 2009, 05:37 PM
jvminner
Hookah Nut

I smoke everyday usually. Had up to 4 bowls a day at one point due to having nothing else to do. I like to get in a bowl before work or school and one at night.
Old September 27th, 2009, 08:32 PM
phatpride1
Hookah Pro

Well now school started i only smoke on weekends, bust ass through the week get my school work done and chill on the weekend. So usually only 3 times a week but yesterday i went over board with 4 bowls.
Old September 27th, 2009, 09:31 PM
jossssh
Hookah Newbie

give or take 5 days a week, even tho id love to smoke every day.. just low on cash. haha
Old September 27th, 2009, 09:49 PM
Aribomb
Hookah Newbie

Send a message via AIM to Aribomb Send a message via MSN to Aribomb

as many times as i can which comes out to like 4-5 a week
Old September 27th, 2009, 11:54 PM
Kwikwi
Hookah Guru

Daily.
Old September 28th, 2009, 01:13 AM
Jemmay
Hookah Nut

Send a message via AIM to Jemmay Send a message via MSN to Jemmay Send a message via Yahoo to Jemmay Send a message via Skype™ to Jemmay

3-5 times a week, depending on how busy i am. My favorite flavor combination was AF Ark Sous mixed with Nakhla apple (double apple, i know, but it's different!). The AF licorice just doesn't taste the same...sigh.
Old September 28th, 2009, 01:16 AM
BobMarley
Hookah Guru

About 3 times a day... Being disabled has its advantages. (Actually that's the only one I can think of. )

And my favorite flavor is Tangiers Noir Brambleberry IF I CAN GET IT TO SMOKE RIGHT... When you prepare and pack it right it's heavenly.
Old September 28th, 2009, 02:06 AM
Sui
Hookah Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by x 0hookah0 x View Post
Woahh, Isnt It Bad For You To Do That Much? It Does Contain Nicotene And Tar Etc, Do U Think Your Addicted To It? :P
Most of the time smoking a hookah isnt generally bad for you. It is still a drug...tobacco. but the principles on which a hookah is properly smoke create a more pleasant and extremely less aggressive smoke.

Tar is prduced when tobacco is burned at temperatures of over 500*F. Most hookah bowls (again properly used) will not spike past 450*F even when someone is pulling air through the coals and therefor heating them moreso.

Another overlooked factor of smoking Hookah is that the smoke is cooled down. Meaning it doesnt destroy your avioli and throat tissues on contact like say cigarettes. Granted this causes a more dense smoke that does condense faster inside your lungs leaving more nicotine than a general cigarette.

Hookah tobacco or Shisha mainly consists of nothing more than tobacco, veggie glycerin, and flavoring extract. all but the tobacco burn off safely causing no chemical exhaustion. Compared to most cigarettes and other tobacco this means no 400+ chemicals and of those this incudes arsnic, which is not found in shisha.

last but not least: nicotine. Yes hookah tobacco and smoking hookah will generally deliver more nicotine to your body than say a cig. but you have to look at it in context. 1 hour long hookah session might have the same nicotine content of 5+ cigs. but then a cig. smoker will mainly chain more than 5 cigs. a day. and those 5 cigs not only are comparitive to the nicotine content but take into account the other aspects I have listed above and you will see how hookah smoking may still be a drug usuage and have negative effects of the body...but there are worst things ppl can do for their kicks/fix.
Old September 28th, 2009, 09:37 PM
slydevil13
Hookah Nut

Send a message via AIM to slydevil13

2-4 times a week and usually after a meal with a cold drink prefer ice tea, favorite flavors would be SB X On the Beach and AF Orange.
Old September 28th, 2009, 09:55 PM
DeezNuts
Hookah Nut

Typically 3-4 times a week....however roomates and friends are over my apartment here at school all the time and are always wanting to smoke. It's not uncommon after a night of partying to come back (if not with a newly aquainted lady friend) to have two or three bowls in a night.
Reply Share
Share with your friends on facebook