Home User CP Browse Members Calendar Register Today!  
Get New posts Faq / Help? Community Menu

Go Back   Hookah Pro - Hookah Forum > Hookah Stuff > Hookah Discussion

Hookah Discussion General discussion related to hookah ...

DM: Honey+Veg Glycerine vs Molasses

Hookah Discussion

Reply Share
Old September 30th, 2009, 12:55 PM
Hookah Nut
Default DM: Honey+Veg Glycerine vs Molasses

need some help from the hookahpros out there...i got some DM comming in and i keep hearing about adding honey & glycerine or molasses. what is better? Honey & glycerine or molasses ?or should i be adding all three? i know Nakhla is Molasses based and since its my favorite i'm leaning towards just adding molasses and no glycerine or honey....any tips, suggestions??
Old September 30th, 2009, 01:25 PM
Hookah Nut
Default Re: DM: Honey+Veg Glycerine vs Molasses

whether or not you get an old batch determines whether or not you have to add anything to it... i've got DM cardamon that's dry as a bone and needs something added to it (be careful with the honey, otherwise it'll cook onto your bowl and you'll have to spend half an hour scrubbing to get it all out), and DM coffee that smokes perfectly with nothing added... if you get a good batch, all you should need is extra heat... and i would reccomend smoking this out of a phunnel with a scalli mod... it's a very fine cut that's almost like a powder...

i hope you enjoy your sessions with it
Reply Share
Share with your friends on facebook