Home User CP Browse Members Calendar Register Today!  
Get New posts Faq / Help? Community Menu

Go Back   Hookah Pro - Hookah Forum > Hookah Stuff > Hookah Discussion

Hookah Discussion General discussion related to hookah ...

Problumes

Hookah Discussion

Reply Share

Old October 1st, 2009, 01:23 AM
Sanzo87
Hookah Newbie

Default Problumes

This is so no good!!!! I just went to clean out my KOH PRINCE CRYSTAL - SILVER RUBY and the common chamber is rusted to the point where its flaking a lil when i clean it and the plateing on the hose port is flaking. And to top it off my friend just lost the bottom part of my cheep small Chinese hookah and no one around here has stems that have the right threading. So other than going out and buying a new hookah are there any suggestions for at least the down stem? so i have something that smokes till i can save up and buy something nice??
Old October 1st, 2009, 01:40 AM
JillyIsJustKidding
Deleted Per User Request

Default Re: Problumes

Honestly, I'd say just get a new hookah if you can

If its rusting, the hookah is done. Don't smoke from it anymore unless you want some Tetanus in your lungs! YAY! for Tetanus!"

ANYWAY...

Well, what your budget? I'd say get a good, generic egyptian from Caravan Trading Group. You cant pass up the good deals on those hookahs! I'd so buy a 22" 2 hoser, but I pretty much have one already with my Af small + H-S syrian adapter.

http://stores.shop.ebay.com/Caravan-...up?refid=store
Old October 1st, 2009, 02:19 AM
aschles
Hookah Newbie

Although you probably should get a new one, rust itself doesn't actually cause tetanus. From site (https://www.google.com/health/ref/Tetanus) Many people believe injuries caused by rusty nails are the most dangerous. This is true only if the nail is dirty as well as rusty, as is usually the case. It is the dirt, not the rust, that carries the risk for tetanus.
Old October 1st, 2009, 02:43 AM
JillyIsJustKidding
Deleted Per User Request

Quote:
Originally Posted by aschles View Post
Although you probably should get a new one, rust itself doesn't actually cause tetanus. From site (https://www.google.com/health/ref/Tetanus) Many people believe injuries caused by rusty nails are the most dangerous. This is true only if the nail is dirty as well as rusty, as is usually the case. It is the dirt, not the rust, that carries the risk for tetanus.
True, but it isn't exactly good to have any flakes of rust in your lungs. Hookah is already bad enough for you health as it is. You don't wan tot make it worse lol.
Old October 1st, 2009, 07:08 AM
Sanzo87
Hookah Newbie

only the large one is rusting (i know there is nothing i can do for it) the other one the bottom half of the down stem is missing. I am planing on saving up for something like an AF or something along those lines.
Reply Share
Share with your friends on facebook