Home User CP Browse Members Calendar Register Today!  
Get New posts Faq / Help? Community Menu

Go Back   Hookah Pro - Hookah Forum > Hookah Stuff > Hookah Discussion

Hookah Discussion General discussion related to hookah ...

a little birdy told me....

Hookah Discussion

Reply Share
Old October 5th, 2009, 02:40 PM
Default Re: a little birdy told me....

Originally Posted by Hajo Flettner View Post
Actually I am very familiar with AF Soft Black and i've been smoking it for years. In my photo album I have pic of a 250g box of the stuff if you guys are interested.

Also, it doesn't taste at all like Zaghloul although since so many people here insist on smoking Zaghlouol as if it was tombac I can see why some here don't like it. Of course smoking black moassel like tombac and saying you don;t like it is a bit like broiling a steak for 3 hours and saying you've tried steak and don't care for it.

Basically Soft Black is a very high quality product that is mildly sweet, very complicated and heavy. It's not nearly as spicy or as strong as the black moassels made by Nakhla and can provide a very pleasent session if you set it up properly. It also is a fantastic mixer and I typically buy 5 kilos per year.

Naturally those of you that like SB/Fantasia type candied products won't like it. If however you like high quality tobacco with a bit of sweetness, a nice body and a richer taste profile you'll love Soft Black. It's not like anything else on the market.

If anyone that is interested I can post my favorite mixes for use with Soft Black.
Thanks for the experienced response, but I hope that what we get in the states is the same product that you get. It should be in the states soon, and I'm sure it's a good idea for the members to split a kilo out to test. I want to try it but I'm not sure I will want a kilo either but if that's the only way oh well, but your despcription has made me more intersted, thanks
Old October 5th, 2009, 03:12 PM
Hookah Enthusiast
Send a message via AIM to MichaelMassacre

After hearing Hajo's description I would be more inclined on buying a kilo of it. But since splitting up Tobacco/mixing is against most state laws I think a kilo is our only option for now... as for vendors.

We HPers can split it up all we like
KM Carnival | KM Exotica | KM Black Pearl | KM Double Pear
Nakhla, El Hennawy, Tangiers Noir & Desi Murli
http://www.icepets.com - NOW OPEN
Old October 5th, 2009, 10:34 PM
Hajo Flettner
Hookah Legend

Originally Posted by BIGPOPPA View Post
I for one am very interested Hajo! Please post.
Take 3 parts soft black and mix with one part of any of the following: H-H 7 spice, Afzal Paan, AF Cardamon, HH Peppermint, Afzal Solver Fox or Afzal Golden Amber. A 50/50 split of Soft Black and DM Coffee, HF Xpresso, AW Wnterberry or Tangiers Blueberry. All of these are really amazing.

For those of you that only smoke totally washed and glycerin soaked junk a nice segway into the joys of smoking quality stuff can be had by mixing three parts H-H Cavendish & 1 part Soft Black. That is very nice and mellow smoke which can eventually be brought up to a 50/50 mix.

You guys really should buy a kilo worth of Soft Black since it's rather unique and a great change of pace from all the Gulf and American style candy/fruit/drink type products.
Old October 5th, 2009, 11:45 PM
Hookah Enthusiast
Send a message via AIM to hookahman1988

How long until drops here in the States?
Reply Share
Share with your friends on facebook