Home User CP Browse Members Calendar Register Today!  
Get New posts Faq / Help? Community Menu

Go Back   Hookah Pro - Hookah Forum > Hookah Stuff > Hookah Discussion

Hookah Discussion General discussion related to hookah ...

How do I...

Hookah Discussion

Reply Share
Old October 6th, 2009, 06:07 PM
Hookah Newbie
Default How do I...

How do I blow out thick smoke? I already searched the subject on this forum and I found some threads with people stating its stupid. I've been smoking shisha for approx 5 years now and I wanna experience something new and something that a lot of members on the site are experiencing. I've read tangiers phunnel bowl are a great way to create thicker smoke but mine smokes just like any other bowl. I've also found some threads about heat management but they never went into detail.

Here is what I have to work with:
KM imhotep 36"
three kings instant light coals
fanatasia, starbuzz, nahkla, and El Fhaker (makes a difference?)
tangiers phunnel bowl
heba diffuser

any tips?
Old October 6th, 2009, 06:29 PM
Hookah Master
Default Re: How do I...

Urm.....well you can get thick smoke from any of the aforementioned shishas. My guess as to why don't is either 1) packing style or 2) your definition of 'thick smoke'

I always just sprinkle the shisha into the bowl, save nakhla, and then put three cocos on there and I m smoking.
Old October 6th, 2009, 06:45 PM
Hookah Nut

i see dat ur using three kings instant light coals, so it may depend ur coals or the size of the funnel bowl ur using. normally medium sized ones take time to heat up. I usually use al fakher shisha n a normal modern bowl with 3 cocos n it smokes really gud.

it cud also depend on ur shisha, coz sumtimes wen u open a pack of shisha n dont keep it in an air tight bag then the shisha dries, which I bellieve might affect the smoke clouds.

Old October 6th, 2009, 08:06 PM
Hookah Nut

It isn't so much that thick clouds are stupid so much as the fact that there are some people who would rather smoke air flavored shisha so long as it yields monstrous smoke clouds. Done properly, just about any tobacco will yield decent enough clouds and good, consistent flavor.

Some of the flavors/brands I've found produce nice clouds are Hookah Hookah (but you have to be careful with the heat, as it burns easily), Al Fakher (honey is the flavor that produced the biggest clouds for me) and Nakhla Mizo. I've heard ice water in the base produces thicker clouds, but oftentimes lessens the intensity of the flavor. I've only used ice in the base once and didn't notice too much of a difference in smoke density, though. I may not have used enough. Also, do you have a wind cover? If not you may want to invest in one or make one out of aluminum foil or one of those huge Monster Energy drink cans. There are some how-to videos on here for that.
Old October 6th, 2009, 09:32 PM
Hookah Nut

Man, it sounds like you're rockin' a pretty setup, save for the quick lights. Get some natural coconut coals( You'll never go back ) ; heat them fully red and throw 3 on a bowl of fantasia pink lemonade and enjoy some luxurious smoke, thick and rich and delish.
Old October 7th, 2009, 01:10 AM
Hookah Nut

three coals on a vortex with sb code 69 big clouds
Reply Share
Share with your friends on facebook