Home User CP Browse Members Calendar Register Today!  
Get New posts Faq / Help? Community Menu

Go Back   Hookah Pro - Hookah Forum > Hookah Stuff > Hookah Discussion

Hookah Discussion General discussion related to hookah ...

Another Blue Mist failure

Hookah Discussion

Reply Share

Old October 18th, 2009, 07:56 PM
Matt-641
Hookah Pro

Default Re: Another Blue Mist failure

Quote:
Originally Posted by uk_shisha_king View Post
Smoked the SB bluemist, the second tin which I got from John. Its a day and night difference in taste compared to the 1 I bought off a fellow HP member.

For the people who say the bluemist tastes nasty, I think its because its an old batch which has been stocked up for a long time. Ive read members stating that when they leave SB stocked and smoke it after a long time then the taste just turns rubbish. So I think it tastes best when it is smoked fresh out the tin.
Agreed. That's why I'm waiting to try Blue Mist (a some other flavors) until I've gone through most of what I have opened now.
Old October 18th, 2009, 08:07 PM
Tunisiano
Hookah Pro

Send a message via MSN to Tunisiano

Quote:
you know what, I've had the same problem with SB bluemist, I dont know but it just dont taste right to me. I bought it off a fellow HP member (250g), but im thinking that might be an old batch thats why it aint tasting good.

However I bought 250g of bluemist off John the other day and I havent opened it yet but I might just open it to see if there is a difference in taste.

If there is a difference and it tastes good then I'll let you guys know.

Thanks
that would be me lol, but you can see the expire date on that is 2011 and i only opened it the week before that and i packaged it well and put it in a zip lock bag so i dont think it was anything to do with the freshness.. i told you it wasnt for me either, i think it's just the flavour itself... let me know if there's any difference with the one i gave you and the one you ordered from John though.
Old October 18th, 2009, 08:13 PM
Tunisiano
Hookah Pro

Send a message via MSN to Tunisiano

Quote:
Smoked the SB bluemist, the second tin which I got from John. Its a day and night difference in taste compared to the 1 I bought off a fellow HP member.

For the people who say the bluemist tastes nasty, I think its because its an old batch which has been stocked up for a long time. Ive read members stating that when they leave SB stocked and smoke it after a long time then the taste just turns rubbish. So I think it tastes best when it is smoked fresh out the tin.
oops, just read that... that's weird cos i had it fresh out the bag, and i bought it off patelbadboi who i believe ordered it from **********?
it definitely wasnt old though cos i bought it off patel the same week he got it shipped in so i'm thinking maybe just a bad batch?
would consider getting another 100g tin of this with my next order to see how it compares
Old October 19th, 2009, 05:27 AM
Luv2Smoke
Hookah Pro

I think some of teh SB flavours are really good, i think candy flavour describves them better than chemical. I liek natural but sometimes i like candy as well. One thing ive noticed about SB is if you burn it or give it too much heat then you will get the chemical flavour, i recommend trying it again but this time use 2 coals instead of 3 or if your already using 2 then keep them on the edge untill the coals get a bit smaller and you should be fine. Trust me when you get SB right it can be very very nice.
Old October 19th, 2009, 05:56 AM
uk_shisha_king
Hookah Nut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luv2Smoke View Post
I think some of teh SB flavours are really good, i think candy flavour describves them better than chemical. I liek natural but sometimes i like candy as well. One thing ive noticed about SB is if you burn it or give it too much heat then you will get the chemical flavour, i recommend trying it again but this time use 2 coals instead of 3 or if your already using 2 then keep them on the edge untill the coals get a bit smaller and you should be fine. Trust me when you get SB right it can be very very nice.
I normally use 2 coconaras but with my 1st tin I'll try 2 cocos n see if there is a difference.

Thanks
Old October 19th, 2009, 07:51 AM
patelbadboy2006
Hookah Master

Send a message via MSN to patelbadboy2006 Send a message via Yahoo to patelbadboy2006

Quote:

Its not old batches its bad batches, iv had plenty of new batches and they tasted crap, its luck of the draw, its a bit like AF
Reply Share
Share with your friends on facebook