Home User CP Browse Members Calendar Register Today!  
Get New posts Faq / Help? Community Menu

Go Back   Hookah Pro - Hookah Forum > Hookah Stuff > Hookah Discussion

Hookah Discussion General discussion related to hookah ...

Exotic Imports / Exotica Brand / Exotica Coal - Facts and Truth

Hookah Discussion

Reply Share

Old December 22nd, 2007, 12:19 AM
ExoticImports
Vendor

Default Exotic Imports / Exotica Brand / Exotica Coal - Facts and Truth

Dear Loyal Exotica Lovers,

How are you all? This is the owner of Exotica Brand including the Exotica Square Hookah Finger Coals. I do not post allot of messages on any sites due to the fact that we are extremely busy and working on many new products but I wanted to clarify a few things. Recently, it has come to my attention allot of rumors going around regarding Exotica Coals and here is the TRUE facts about "Exotica Brand". We work very hard to keep Exotica a Top Quality Brand and want to make the public aware of the truth and facts.

1- Exotica Finger Coals were part one of one of many upcoming new items. We are working on many new items including Quicklites, Silver Japanese Coals, and more.

2- Exotica is not shutting down as heard online and we are no where close to shutting down. We can thank all of you for that and always hoping to make everyone happy. We do our best to test our products on daily basis and always try to improve. We have had a small batch of bad coals last month but we have pulled those off the shelves and we have destroyed that batch. Exotica is back to normal. We are in the works of even improving the coals we currently have. People thought that might be impossible but we are working on it and our tests show positive results. We apologize everyone who ran into one or 2 of that bad batch but there were only a few bad cases that made it out of our warehouses before we caught the problem due to our daily testing.

3- Exotica is working on its line of very unique line of hookahs, Exotica Hookah Tobacco and Molasses and other Hookah Products.

4- Exotica has a PATENT AND TRADEMARK on all of its products. If you see any copies or fakes of any of our products, please feel free to email us urgently at info@exoticimportsusa.com. We do give rewards to the reporter if the party is prosecuted. Please be aware that we also own Patents and Trademarks for our male and female mouth pieces / Tips as well.

5- Currently, Exotica has 5 warehouses and growing. Three in USA totaling10,000sq ft, one in China 70,000 sq ft and one in Syria 40,000 sq ft. We are working on building relations and opening warehouses worldwide.

6- If you ever see anything suspicious about Exotica, please contact us at once.

7- We have many distributors nationwide and growing daily. If you ever have any concerns or suggestions regarding our products or questions, please contact Gabriel at gabriel@exoticimportsusa.com

Hope this clarifies everything. We are unique and will remain unique as Exotica owns the Patents of the shape and can not be copied. Exotica uses all natural wood and production process is kept a huge secret to keep away from competition. We have had a few companies try producing hookah square coals and they have failed... Thank you for all of your support and looking forward to hearing from all of you in the near future. Happy Holidays and a Great 2008!

Management
Exotic Imports USA
Old December 22nd, 2007, 12:41 AM
speel
Hookah Pro

Send a message via AIM to speel
Default Re: Exotic Imports / Exotica Brand / Exotica Coal - Facts and Truth

First welcome to the forum and i personally hope you guys keep us updated and thats pretty neat your working on some new stuff .. im really interested in the shisha you plan on making any ideas of what flavors and price points? anywho keep up the great work
Old December 22nd, 2007, 01:01 AM
KoRnKitten
Moderator Kitteh

Send a message via AIM to KoRnKitten Send a message via Yahoo to KoRnKitten

Hi there! Thank you for taking the time to come visit our forum! I wanted to say that I love your coals!

Thanks for dispelling the rumors. If you find you have a minute, feel free to check us out our site! Hope to see you around!!

KK

GLaDOS: "You euthanised your faithful companion cube more quickly than any test subject on record. Congratulations!"
Old December 22nd, 2007, 01:07 AM
kingmaddog
Hookah Nut

Send a message via ICQ to kingmaddog Send a message via AIM to kingmaddog Send a message via MSN to kingmaddog Send a message via Yahoo to kingmaddog

Yes welcome to the forum. I don't know how you can make exotica coals any better, they are the best coal i have ever used. I would like to see what kind of flavors of shisha you have in the works.
Old December 22nd, 2007, 10:34 AM
angemonkwj
Hookah Pro

Howdy and welcome to our home. I've gotta agree with everyone, ur coals are the best coals i've used yet. Like kk said, thanks for dispelling any rumors that were flying around and please keep us posted about anything new and exciting you may be bring to the hookah world!
Old December 22nd, 2007, 10:49 AM
Sambooka
Sambooka Jr.

I have had a chance to speak with Gabriel on the phone in the past, great guy to talk to. Great coals! Can't wait to see what's next! Thanks for keeping us informed about your products.

http://www.hookahpro.com - Hookah Pro Community - Hookah Forum
~Favorite Hookah~ Khalil Mamoon Amer .. (she leans, so I call her Eileen)
~Favorite Setup~ Egyptian Hookah, Vortex Bowl, Natural Coals (Exotica or Coconara)
~Current Flavor Favorites~ Ayam Zaman 1001 Nights, Hookah Freak Spiced Apple Cider, Starbuzz White Peach
Nakhla Double Apple, Nakhla Earl Grey, Nakhla Sweet Melon, Nakhla Cinnamon, Nakhla Cardamom, Nakhla Fakhfakhina Mixed Fruit, Nakhla El Basha Grape
Al Fakher Mint, Al Fakher Orange, Al Fakher Cinnamon
HookahPro.com .. powered by Elites!
Old December 22nd, 2007, 01:30 PM
abu ronin
Hookah Master

Send a message via Yahoo to abu ronin

it's great to see a company actively communicating with its customers. And if you need any ginnea pigs for new items, the hooka pro forum will gladly help.
Old December 22nd, 2007, 01:56 PM
smoke-all-day
Hookah Pro

welcome again, and if your hookahs and shisha are any bit as good as your coals (which i cant imagine getting too much better) then it looks like i wont be buying much of anything from anyone else in the future
Old December 22nd, 2007, 02:38 PM
Sambooka
Sambooka Jr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by abu ronin
it's great to see a company actively communicating with its customers. And if you need any ginnea pigs for new items, the hooka pro forum will gladly help.
+1

http://www.hookahpro.com - Hookah Pro Community - Hookah Forum
~Favorite Hookah~ Khalil Mamoon Amer .. (she leans, so I call her Eileen)
~Favorite Setup~ Egyptian Hookah, Vortex Bowl, Natural Coals (Exotica or Coconara)
~Current Flavor Favorites~ Ayam Zaman 1001 Nights, Hookah Freak Spiced Apple Cider, Starbuzz White Peach
Nakhla Double Apple, Nakhla Earl Grey, Nakhla Sweet Melon, Nakhla Cinnamon, Nakhla Cardamom, Nakhla Fakhfakhina Mixed Fruit, Nakhla El Basha Grape
Al Fakher Mint, Al Fakher Orange, Al Fakher Cinnamon
HookahPro.com .. powered by Elites!
Old December 22nd, 2007, 06:56 PM
sammniamii
Hookah Guru

Welcome, always nice to have new members, 'specially ones with great products like yours. Thanks for taking the time to let everybody what's what about the Coals. Danke mucho!
Old December 22nd, 2007, 07:02 PM
HookahMaster
Hookah Pro

Sweet! thanks for taking the time to inform us... I can't wait till you guys come out with quicklights. I bet they'll be one of the best on the market...
Old December 22nd, 2007, 07:28 PM
ZenSilk
Hookah Master

haha, that's great! Thanks for dropping in!

Now all we need is the AF guy...
Old December 23rd, 2007, 03:30 AM
ExoticImports
Vendor

We sell Alfakher too. HEHE. We are the lowest online. Check us out on our site. We are happy to be on this forum. As stated before, we will log in more often and hear your voices and get suggestions as well as answer your questions. Feel free to email us at anytime. Thank you
Gabriel
Old December 23rd, 2007, 03:39 AM
hookahpimp
Hookah Nut

Gabe your the shit in my book.... but then again you never dropped by....
Old December 26th, 2007, 11:41 AM
ZenSilk
Hookah Master

Can you make your Exoticas better by any chance? I don't wanna be a bitch and all... But this is my fourth box of 'em and nobody can even be in the house while they are lighting. They don't stay lit on the foil side either. And 1 box crumbles when you breathe on it. My first was awesome, don't get me wrong... But i thought i was paying for quality.
Old December 26th, 2007, 01:28 PM
sammniamii
Hookah Guru

How are you storing them Zensilk? I've gone thru 2 boxes already and no issues (Atleast none like you've stated). Crumble to pieces? Dang, i understand the hurt in the walet thou.
Old December 26th, 2007, 09:32 PM
ExoticImports
Vendor

ZenSilk

How are you? Please make sure you are storing the coals in a dry environment. Also there is s slight chance that you might have a bad box which all issues have been resolved now for the better and we are working on making them even better than ever. Sorry for the issue and as stated, please try keeping the coals away from the sink, maybe in a dry cabinate
Thank you. Please email me with any more concerns : info@exoticimportsusa.com
Old December 27th, 2007, 06:26 PM
ZenSilk
Hookah Master

I live in Utah, of course they are dry.

And i tried each from a separate new box, and they were no good.

But i store them in Ziplocs, well, the first batch that is.

They smell like death, but i'll be ordering straight from Exotica to make sure i get the new formula when it comes out.

Keep us posted man!
Old December 29th, 2007, 06:05 PM
ExoticImports
Vendor

All the vendors should have the new Exoticas and the bad batch is done and gone as well as pulled off the shelves. You should not run into anymore. The newer coals which have been upgraded better than ever get released in 1.5 months. Thanks
Gabriel
Old December 30th, 2007, 08:30 PM
abu ronin
Hookah Master

Send a message via Yahoo to abu ronin

I just got a sample of these coals from a vendor and I have to say, WOW! Good stuff!!
Old January 1st, 2008, 04:41 PM
Hajo Flettner
Hookah Legend

I love exotica coals as they are even better Forani which very good. The only thing I would like to see changed is the coals come pre-scored so they could be easily broken with a lot less dust then cutting them by hand.

I would be interested in seeing what you come up with in terms of narghiles providing they are not made in China. I simply will not buy another Chinese made rig as a a result of past numerous bad experiences.
Reply Share
Share with your friends on facebook