Home User CP Browse Members Calendar Register Today!  
Get New posts Faq / Help? Community Menu

Go Back   Hookah Pro - Hookah Forum > Hookah Stuff > Hookah Discussion

Hookah Discussion General discussion related to hookah ...

why didnt i taste this before?

Hookah Discussion

Reply Share

Old October 21st, 2009, 08:15 PM
luqyno1
Hookah Nut

Default why didnt i taste this before?

Well i just picked up 250g of nakhla DA and i just cant see why i hated it so much b4, im sure more than ever know that its an aquired taste, cos when i first had it more than 2 yrs back i hated it, and smoking it know, its just a real solid flavour, that is absolutely nothing like any other double apple ive had before.

its real smooth and strong, but not overpowering with non of that anise, and general disgust that i get from al fakher. this will please most of you, but now i too have seen the light, and will be picking up much more nakhla.

not strictly nakhla tho, cos there is some more i have to try, and certain other flavours have not let me down
Old October 21st, 2009, 08:30 PM
Debo09
Hookah Newbie

Default Re: why didnt i taste this before?

you might of had a bad batch, which is why it tasted bad. I remember smoking a friends batch one time it tasted terrible, but that was only once. Make sure you mix it up well
Old October 21st, 2009, 09:07 PM
Dee
Hookah Pro

Also, if it came from a 50gr the first time, they can sometimes be dried out and not taste as good as it should.
Old October 21st, 2009, 10:43 PM
abu ronin
Hookah Master

Send a message via Yahoo to abu ronin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Debo09 View Post
you might of had a bad batch, which is why it tasted bad. I remember smoking a friends batch one time it tasted terrible, but that was only once. Make sure you mix it up well
I'm not aware of Nahkla ever having issues w/bad batches. One of the more consistent brands on the market.
Old October 21st, 2009, 11:39 PM
Thunder
Hookah Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by abu ronin View Post
I'm not aware of Nahkla ever having issues w/bad batches. One of the more consistent brands on the market.
I have been smoking Nakhla DA for more than 6 years and it's one of the most consistent brand. However, the problem is that some of the batched in the US are old and very dry which could be an issue.
Old October 22nd, 2009, 02:25 AM
Billycon
Hookah Newbie

Tbh I don't really like Nahkla, thats all they have at the hookah bars and it's nothing special. Don't get me wrong, it isn't bad but I think there are better brands. You guys should check out Al Fursan (I think thats how you spell it) DA, really great flavor. I had another really tastey DA in Greece, my first batch ever but I didn't know enough to look at the brand, it was really tastey though.

Get back to me if you try Al Fursan, really good stuff!
Reply Share
Share with your friends on facebook