Home User CP Browse Members Calendar Register Today!  
Get New posts Faq / Help? Community Menu

Go Back   Hookah Pro - Hookah Forum > Hookah Stuff > Hookah Discussion

Hookah Discussion General discussion related to hookah ...

Shisha Recipes

Hookah Discussion

Reply Share

Old October 28th, 2009, 01:11 PM
ned316
Hookah Newbie

Thumbs up Shisha Recipes

Hey guys i have collected quite a few shisha recipes from the net, friends but mostly from my own experience. Now i dont know what you guys smoke, but i always smoke AF because of the quality.

Any way here is the list, if you guys want, you can add to it!

If there is a thread like this SORRY! just move it or delete it?

Thanks!

Ned

Tunisian Dawn - This recipe is meant for people who are up late and want to feel a light buzz with the tiny bits of sun light that just arose from the east.

The vase is filled with 3/4 of frozen Coca-Cola and with 1/4 of lemon juice plus 2 slices of lemon. Fill the bowl with Cola tobacco. Make 6-7 medium - large holes in the foil and light it up.

The Vine - This is a really strong recipe for the serious hookah smokers.

We will take white/red wine and pour it into the vase instead of the water, it might turn out strong, if you prefer a lighter approach, choose grapefruit juice of something like.

In the bowl we will put some grape tobacco and make 10 medium holes on the foil.

Lemon Suprise - Prepare a bowl with plenty of fresh lemon tobacco. Look for a lemon tree in your area and pick one shiny green leaf from the tree.

Cut the leaf into tiny tiny pieces, and add them into the tobacco which is inside the bowl.

Prepare fresh squeezed lemon juice and pour it into the vase. It is highly recommended to fill up your vase with some ice, to make it cold and fresh.

Make many tiny holes into the foil, and right before lighting up the charcoal, put up another tiny leaf on the foil and under the charcoal. The leaf will burn out very quickly, but the freshness and angriness of the lemon will never cease to surprise you.

Jamacian - We fill up the vase with some frozen water and we'll throw inside 10-15 very thin lemon slices. We then mix it up a little.

Fill the bowl up with a 1/3 of mint tobacco and 2/3's of double apple. It's very important to mix the tobacco really well inside the bowl.

Holes for the bowl do the following: 14-15 holes in the center, and then 1 hole at each direction of the compass (north, east, south and west).

Light it up and put some Bob Marley on.

Fresh Apple - Have you ever gotten stuck without tobacco? If so, this is the recipe for you.

Take a normal apple, open it up, and remove all of its inside. After you are left with the peel, take a toothpick or a sharp item you use for the foil, and make lots of holes in the peel.

Put the peel on top of the bowl, instead of the foil, when there is no tobacco inside. Take a charcoal, light it up and place it on top of the peel.

It is highly recommended to put apple juice instead of water if you have some.

Minty Lemon - Prepare a preferably large bowl with a 1/3 of mint tobacco and 2/3's of lemon tobacco.

The vase should be filled according to these orders: 2/3's of ICY WATER (mandatory) and a 1/3 of vodka. The vodka can be of any brand, preferably a highly recognize one, or a lemon flavored vodka. If you want to really push the limits you can replace the water with some frozen lemon juice.

Light it up and smell the aroma.

Tic Tac Tale - This is for those who have a Tic-Tacs (Mint sweets) lying around and don't know what to do with it.

We will fill up the vase with normal water and put a few tic tacs inside (you can put as many as you want).

Inside the bowl we will put some mint tobacco. Just light it up and you know the rest.

Tropical Getaway - This one is meant for people who wished they were on an island of some sort, and it requires some preparation.

Go to the closest supermarket and get a tropical flavored juice (such as mandarin or pineapple), put the newly purchased bottle inside the freezer and let it stay there until it freezes.

After it's frozen, pour the juice into the vase along with some cold water and ice and mix it all together. Put some fruits tobacco in your bowl, usually people use 70% fruits tobacco and 30% peach tobacco. It is highly recommended to roll some foil into tiny balls and place them inside the bowl to separate the flavors.

Make dozens of tiny holes, light it up, close your eyes and decide which island you're on.

Lemonade Stand - This is a recipe for new smokers and for the more experienced ones.

Light Smokers - Take your vase and put some water in it. After it is filled, squeeze some lemon drops into the vase. Of course the bowl will be filled with lemon tobacco. Smoke away...

Heavy Smokers - Inside the vase you can put some lemon vodka if you have any or water which is also okay. Squeeze an entire lemon or less into the vase, each person likes it his own way, we recommend half a lemon or more. As for the bowl, cut the used lemon's peel into tiny tiny pieces, so you can place them in between the lemon tobacco inside.

Now you tell me this is not a Hookah lemonade stand.

Orange County - Are you having an orange day? if you do check this out.

Take some fresh squeezed orange juice and pour it into the vase, you can also scratch some of the orange's peel and put that into the vase also. Now all you have to do is to put some orange tobacco inside the bowl, and look at the orange side of life.

Tequila Shooter - Put tequila in the vase along with the water. Add some lemon slices for a flavor mixture. In the bowl put some lemon tobacco and party up!!!

Cherry Berry - Get a hold of some cherry flavored tea. Put some inside the vase along with hot water and mix it up. (not steamy water or the vase will explode)

Add some cherry liqueur to the vase. As for the bowl, put some cherry tobacco inside and drop some of that liqueur on the tobacco to make it a bit stronger...
Who's your cherry berry ?

Fuzzy Navel - Orange, Peach, & Vanilla

Elvis - Cherry & Rose with Orange Juice

Urban Raspberry - Mint, Raspberry & Lemon with Raspberry Lemonade Juice

Laguna Peach - Grape, Raspberry & Peach with Rapberry Lemdonade Juice

Smooth Ruby - Cherry & Pomegranate with Cherry Juice

Lemon & Cherry with Lemon Juice

Grape & Peach with Orange Juice

Creamsicle - Orange & Vanilla

Orange Soda - Orange & Cola (put less cola, its strong, harsh & stings the throat)
Old October 28th, 2009, 01:21 PM
PCServe
Hookah Aficionado

Send a message via ICQ to PCServe Send a message via MSN to PCServe Send a message via Skype™ to PCServe
Default Re: Shisha Recipes

"The Vine" is great! we already tried this out with some AF Grape!
but you should use like 1/2 vine, 1/2 water ... otherwise its way too strong (at least for me)
Old October 28th, 2009, 01:23 PM
BIGPOPPA
I call it hypocritical BS

[quote=ned316;211743] Now i dont know what you guys smoke, but i always smoke AF because of the quality.

This had me laughing so hard i was crying.

Pretty interesting recipes, might have to check these out.
Old October 28th, 2009, 01:53 PM
PCServe
Hookah Aficionado

Send a message via ICQ to PCServe Send a message via MSN to PCServe Send a message via Skype™ to PCServe

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIGPOPPA View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ned316 View Post
Now i dont know what you guys smoke, but i always smoke AF because of the quality.
This had me laughing so hard i was crying.

Pretty interesting recipes, might have to check these out.
once upon a time there was a time when al fakher was a pretty good brand of shisha lol
nowadays it changed
Old October 28th, 2009, 02:12 PM
abzy786
Hookah Enthusiast

Before the new packing came in 2 years ago it was an anazong brand but in the last year quaility has gone down but starting to come back up

HP Feedback - http://www.hookahpro.com/forum/showt...hlight=abzy786
Old October 28th, 2009, 02:22 PM
Seanzo
Hookah Nut

thought id jump in and say this aint an AF hate thread but this is an awesome thread and theres a ton of recipes here i would try great thread ned!
Old October 28th, 2009, 02:37 PM
BIGPOPPA
I call it hypocritical BS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seanzo View Post
thought id jump in and say this aint an AF hate thread but this is an awesome thread and theres a ton of recipes here i would try great thread ned!
Yeah, sorry Ned, didnt mean to derail your thread.
Old October 28th, 2009, 02:40 PM
Hayter
Hookah Guru

these sound interesting. I dont think i would use AF, but sounds like you really like the AF lemon.
Old October 28th, 2009, 03:12 PM
ned316
Hookah Newbie

Lol i really like AF i have been smoking it since i started shisha which was at 15, am now 19. I love Nakla for the Buzz. I do want to try SB but what is that good for? Thick clouds? Taste? Buzz?

but yeah CHEERS! GUYS! Its all good, everyone is entitled to their opinions...not that im a Hippie or anything :P
Old October 28th, 2009, 03:17 PM
ned316
Hookah Newbie

PCserve - yeah The Vine is really strong, i highly recommend it for the serious/experienced smokers!

Hayter
- yeah i do love my lemon & mint!
Old October 28th, 2009, 03:18 PM
BobMarley
Hookah Guru

"Fresh Apple", I've never smoked an apple before.
Old October 28th, 2009, 07:19 PM
thefaded
Hookah Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by ned316 View Post
I do want to try SB but what is that good for? Thick clouds? Taste? Buzz?
It's really easy to manage heat with it, and it's not got much of a buzz. Clouds are about the same as AF, IMO. The reviews section would probably give you a better idea though.

Back on topic: Those are some really great liquid/shisha suggestions. I'll have to try a few of these out! I've tried putting cheap wine in my hookah before and got a bit of a buzz, but I'm a little bit wary of using any kind of quality liqour, however. I think I'd rather drink it usually :P
Old October 28th, 2009, 08:17 PM
FreshSesh
Hookah Nut

Send a message via AIM to FreshSesh

Sounds great ned, alot of detail and new twists on the hookah experience. Definitely going to have to try some out, cheers!
Old October 29th, 2009, 06:21 PM
ned316
Hookah Newbie

thefaded - thanks for the SB info, i will check it out. and yeah, you cud also try a shot or two of Sambuca, it gives a great edge.

FreshSesh - thanks! appreciate it, my first post that contributed to the forum
Old October 31st, 2009, 04:43 AM
glostersa
Hookah Master

Quote:
Light it up and put some Bob Marley on.

Don't think BM would like to be lit up But back on Topic some good recipes here
Old October 31st, 2009, 12:42 PM
ned316
Hookah Newbie

stop being cheeky! haha
Old November 5th, 2009, 11:11 PM
ned316
Hookah Newbie

strawberry & banana

apple & strawberry

peach & melon

mint & cappucino

Sweet Melon & Mango

Chocolate & Coconut

apple & mint (also can put honey into this mix)

Grenadine & mint

apple & lemon

Chocolate & mint (also nice with hazelnut or caffe latte)[/color]
[/B]
Old November 5th, 2009, 11:18 PM
JamesLee85
Hookah Newbie

Send a message via MSN to JamesLee85

Chocolate & Coconut with a hintle of mintle!! which means, a tiny bit of mint added into the bowl. This mix is called.. The Bounty!
Old November 5th, 2009, 11:47 PM
ned316
Hookah Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesLee85 View Post
Chocolate & Coconut with a hintle of mintle!! which means, a tiny bit of mint added into the bowl. This mix is called.. The Bounty!

YEAH I GUESS!

booyahh
Reply Share
Share with your friends on facebook