Home User CP Browse Members Calendar Register Today!  
Get New posts Faq / Help? Community Menu

Go Back   Hookah Pro - Hookah Forum > Hookah Stuff > Hookah Discussion

Hookah Discussion General discussion related to hookah ...

So I Need To Stock Up And Need Help!!!

Hookah Discussion

Reply Share

Old October 28th, 2009, 08:43 PM
Hookah2Nite
Hookah Newbie

Send a message via AIM to Hookah2Nite
Lightbulb So I Need To Stock Up And Need Help!!!

I usually order my shisha from hookah-hookah, and I'm sorta wanting to venture now lol, so i need everyone and any ones help. These are the flavors/brand I've tried tell me what else I'm missing out on:

Tonic: Double Pear.

Starbuzz: Exotic Citrus

Fusion: Pina Colada.

Fantasia: Pina Colada, Pink Lemonade.

Hookah-Hookah: Pina Colada, Cola, Wintergreen, Grape, Cherry, Pineapple, Strawberry, White Grape, eTc!

Al Fakher: Mint, Watermelon, Apple.

Black ( Grosssss ) : Champagne, Wintergreen, Irish Cream.

Al-Amir: Pina Colada

And I've tried like Starbuzz 'Code 69" & 'Blue Mist' and other Starbuzz ones. at hookah cafes, and what not. I've tried Deja Vu 'Blue Mist' as well.

Any information would be helpful , especially if you know where to buy it for the right price, including shipping and what not. And if you know about any deals from that vendor. I need to stock up. ...

I have a Mya Diva and a Egyptian mini vase with a modern stem, and a Nammor hose. Idk if that matters or helps. I just wanna know yalls suggestions.

And is jM's Shisha any good?... Whats so different about it?...

Please&ThankYou

Last edited by Hookah2Nite; October 28th, 2009 at 08:58 PM.
Old October 28th, 2009, 09:19 PM
CypherEnigma
Hookah Pro

Default Re: So I Need To Stock Up And Need Help!!!

JM's has been well received and plenty of people would recommend it. Given that your experience has been with washed tobaccos you would most likely appreciate the qualities of JM's. As far as other washed tobaccos, I don't have much experience with them apart from a few select AF flavors(Jasmine, Mint and Golden Esk. Apple).
If you're looking for a complete change of pace, I'd recommend Nakhla. Nakhla has consistent flavorings and they tend to be natural flavors. Nakhla is less washed than than the products that you listed so you might not want to try it based on the higher nicotine content. If you take it slow you might respond to the transition better. But also Nakhla wont produce the same kinds of clouds that you're used to with the washed, glycerin tanks. You can get some very respectable clouds from Nakhla if you are careful with your heat management. I love the flavors of Nakhla and would recommend Sweet Melon and Double Apple as some staples of my current stock.

36" Al Falkher Solid - 36" KM Copper Heart Two Hose - 22" Temsah Mini-Wheat(a.k.a. Golden Nugget)
Old October 28th, 2009, 09:23 PM
BigE
Hookah Guru

Send a message via Skype™ to BigE

[FONT=Arial]Attachment 2038NakhlaAttachment 2037[/FONT]

Last edited by BigE; December 19th, 2009 at 03:51 PM.
Old October 28th, 2009, 10:44 PM
Hookah2Nite
Hookah Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by CypherEnigma View Post
JM's has been well received and plenty of people would recommend it. Given that your experience has been with washed tobaccos you would most likely appreciate the qualities of JM's. As far as other washed tobaccos, I don't have much experience with them apart from a few select AF flavors(Jasmine, Mint and Golden Esk. Apple).
If you're looking for a complete change of pace, I'd recommend Nakhla. Nakhla has consistent flavorings and they tend to be natural flavors. Nakhla is less washed than than the products that you listed so you might not want to try it based on the higher nicotine content. If you take it slow you might respond to the transition better. But also Nakhla wont produce the same kinds of clouds that you're used to with the washed, glycerin tanks. You can get some very respectable clouds from Nakhla if you are careful with your heat management. I love the flavors of Nakhla and would recommend Sweet Melon and Double Apple as some staples of my current stock.
AF flavors??... Washed tabaccos?... How will/does it change the complete change of pace?... Higher nicotine content?.... What do you mean by respectable clouds? And how will the heat management effect that in what ways?... Thanks for the recommendations, i appreciate it, but i am very like, anxious to learn about all this, if you have the time to explain it that is... Id appreciate it a WHOLE LOT! And what is this about glycerin tanks? Im sorry i ask alot of questions, but its cause i wanna learn. =) And what is this with the brand of 'Tangiers' why is it so different?, how is it different?... and theres like 34398576 different types of tangiers like i dont understand.

Please&ThankYou.
Old October 28th, 2009, 10:45 PM
Hookah2Nite
Hookah Newbie

Thanks 'BigE' lol, ill keep that in mind, Love your signature btw. =)
Old October 28th, 2009, 11:06 PM
joevincett
Hookah Pro

I know there was a thread about not saying this but...

Search. Just browse around the site, watch/read different reviews and figure out what sounds good to you. There is a ton of knowledge on here and not everyone has the same taste.

Happy Smoking
Old October 28th, 2009, 11:10 PM
Hookah2Nite
Hookah Newbie

I know but i rather get people that know the facts of all the stuff i just asked, by experienced people rather then getting different answers from different things around one example would be Wikipedia and think about it, '.com. sites arn't all that reliable either.

But thanks for the tip 'joevincett'

=)
Old October 28th, 2009, 11:12 PM
joevincett
Hookah Pro

I mean search this site, there are tons of reviews on here.
Old October 28th, 2009, 11:16 PM
Hookah2Nite
Hookah Newbie

Quote:
AF flavors??... Washed tabaccos?... How will/does it change the complete change of pace?... Higher nicotine content?.... What do you mean by respectable clouds? And how will the heat management effect that in what ways?... Glycerin tanks?...
I don't think alot of this is on reviews and what not...
Old October 28th, 2009, 11:24 PM
joevincett
Hookah Pro

Washed tobacco = less nicotine.

Respectable clouds, Nakhla will produce a nice amount of smoke

Heat management will be different with a less moist tobacco then a very wet one. (Nakhla is rather dry compared to other tobaccos.)

Glycerin tanks = Tobacco soaking wet with glycerin. Brands like Starbuzz.

That help at all?
Old October 28th, 2009, 11:29 PM
Hookah2Nite
Hookah Newbie

YES!!!! Thank you!!! Lol... and what about : How will/does it change the complete change of pace?... Nakhla that is...

And do you know antything about Tagiers?...
Old October 29th, 2009, 01:25 AM
EricRuiz
Hookah Nut

fantasia pina colada is soooo good. I def recommend. But AF apple, the smoke is warm, and not pleasnt at all, but the flavor is really good. but if you add some mint, it will be better.
Old October 29th, 2009, 01:31 AM
freezingwar
Hookah Nut

Just my two cents... I've tried some Nakhla and while its pretty good, some flavors are strong in a way that with the heavy buzz make me feel sick very lightly, which is a bummer as I play some online games while smoking and makes my teammates get pissed at me lol. Looking at your flavor history I'd say your similar to me. If you haven't tried HH Root Beer and 7 Spice do so now! Just tried JM tangerine and Starbuzz white peach which are nice fruity flavors with very very small buzz. For something very smooth and nice Tangiers Lucid is great, Horchata has so much hype which will make your first time with it kinda disappointing but as you smoke it and let your taste buds get used to it I promise you will start craving it after some days. Also Kashmir Cherry and Cocoa are the bomb!
Old October 29th, 2009, 02:11 AM
joevincett
Hookah Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by freezingwar View Post
Just my two cents... I've tried some Nakhla and while its pretty good, some flavors are strong in a way that with the heavy buzz make me feel sick very lightly
Just make sure you eat prior and stay hydrated, then you'll understand
Old October 29th, 2009, 10:53 PM
Hookah2Nite
Hookah Newbie

Thanks alot, i like these ideas, ruiz, im sorry not too much of a fan of apple still got alot of it left, idk i don't like it, freezing, i will definetly try the Kashmir, but... My question still remains lol...

WHAT is it with Tangiers?? and like its gazillion different types, like lucid and what not... explain anyone?...
Old October 29th, 2009, 11:37 PM
swaflyer1
Hookah Nut

someone please correct me if i am wrong, but tangier's noir is the standard tangier's line. it is VERY heavy on the buzz and will probably hit you pretty hard if you aren't used to smoking unwashed tobacco.
Apparently the Lucid line is the washed line, with less nicotine in it. this will pack less of a buzz.

Now, as for my reccomendation. NAKHLA=GOD'S GIFT TO EARTH. there is a reason why so many people on this sight are nak freaks. its great! i reccomend the cinnamon flavor and their entire mizo line (mizo is their wetter line). not only is the flavor consistantly great, but nakhla can handle a lot of heat and is hard to burn, which makes for an enjoyable smoke without worrying so much.

as far as clouds go, with the glycerin drenched shisha you are going to get verryyyy big clouds, but if you smoke nak right you can get VERY respctable ones as well. it won't be like starrbuzz big, but they will still be pretty good looking and full of flavor.

and for vendors...JOHN. **********.com is the best vendor sight out there because of his rediculous customer service. he gets the order out lightening quick and a lot of times calls personally to confirm or at least writes a nice note. there are vendor codes here :
http://www.hookahpro.com/forum/showt...t=vendor+codes

anyway, hope that helps.
Old October 29th, 2009, 11:57 PM
Hookah2Nite
Hookah Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by swaflyer1 View Post
someone please correct me if i am wrong, but tangier's noir is the standard tangier's line. it is VERY heavy on the buzz and will probably hit you pretty hard if you aren't used to smoking unwashed tobacco.
Apparently the Lucid line is the washed line, with less nicotine in it. this will pack less of a buzz.

Now, as for my reccomendation. NAKHLA=GOD'S GIFT TO EARTH. there is a reason why so many people on this sight are nak freaks. its great! i reccomend the cinnamon flavor and their entire mizo line (mizo is their wetter line). not only is the flavor consistantly great, but nakhla can handle a lot of heat and is hard to burn, which makes for an enjoyable smoke without worrying so much.

as far as clouds go, with the glycerin drenched shisha you are going to get verryyyy big clouds, but if you smoke nak right you can get VERY respctable ones as well. it won't be like starrbuzz big, but they will still be pretty good looking and full of flavor.

and for vendors...JOHN. **********.com is the best vendor sight out there because of his rediculous customer service. he gets the order out lightening quick and a lot of times calls personally to confirm or at least writes a nice note. there are vendor codes here :
http://www.hookahpro.com/forum/showt...t=vendor+codes

anyway, hope that helps.

Goodness, i have to thank you for this lol... You have helped ALOT!!!

When you say respectable clouds? Like what do you mean? can u detail the whole clouds and flavor thing between lucid and dry and whatever...

Anyone know whats so good about F-Line Tangiers? And If its any different?...

I Also have a chinese replica of a Tangiers bowl... But why do they have custom bowls and what not... Confused... Idk if im going off subject here i apologize if i am.
Old October 30th, 2009, 12:09 AM
swaflyer1
Hookah Nut

if you have smoked starbuzz, you know that you take a small hit an get MONSTER clouds, and with nak if you still smoke it well, you will get thick clouds too. not as big, but still thick.

from my experience, nak has a much more natural taste, with other shishas being chemical tasting. they have consistantly good flavors with no bad chemical aftertaste.

i haven't tried the F-line, but the phunnel bowl as far as i can tell is designed to keep flavors in, because it doesn't drop down the holes in the bowl. am i wrong anyone?
Old October 30th, 2009, 12:16 AM
Demonix
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Demonix

Tangiers.
Old October 30th, 2009, 01:36 AM
Hookah2Nite
Hookah Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by swaflyer1 View Post
if you have smoked starbuzz, you know that you take a small hit an get MONSTER clouds, and with nak if you still smoke it well, you will get thick clouds too. not as big, but still thick.

from my experience, nak has a much more natural taste, with other shishas being chemical tasting. they have consistantly good flavors with no bad chemical aftertaste.

i haven't tried the F-line, but the phunnel bowl as far as i can tell is designed to keep flavors in, because it doesn't drop down the holes in the bowl. am i wrong anyone?

Hmm all right, i get it i think... So far i got, Tangiers, Nakhla.. And buy from Hookah John... Mmk... Anyting else i should get?.. Ill order one F-line. one lucid, and one regular, and what flavors?... Anyone?

Still open for anything =)..

Please&ThankYou.
Old October 30th, 2009, 02:28 AM
esteban
Hookah Pro

Nakhla cardamom and Nakhla cinnamon <- two great mixers
Old October 30th, 2009, 07:14 AM
abzy786
Hookah Enthusiast

The f line has been discontinued

HP Feedback - http://www.hookahpro.com/forum/showt...hlight=abzy786
Old October 30th, 2009, 09:52 AM
texashookah
**~ Supporting Vendor ~**

JM's Shisha is pretty good, might want to try blue rain, it's pretty popular. Also in Fantasia pink lemonade is a must.
Old October 30th, 2009, 10:10 AM
ZenSilk
Hookah Master

How was the tonic pear?

I have had the lime and grapefruit and liked em both.
Old October 30th, 2009, 04:33 PM
Hookah2Nite
Hookah Newbie

Esteban - Nakhla cardamom and Nakhla cinnamon << will get some of that and try it for sure =)

Texas i also will add that blue rain to my list.. =)

What happen to the F-Line

The Tonic was good but i got sick of it very easily extremelly big buzzes and clouds and smells amazing, 6 out of 10 on that =)
Reply Share
Share with your friends on facebook