Home User CP Browse Members Calendar Register Today!  
Get New posts Faq / Help? Community Menu

Go Back   Hookah Pro - Hookah Forum > Hookah Stuff > Hookah Discussion

Hookah Discussion General discussion related to hookah ...

What's your worst hookah "party-foul" story?

Hookah Discussion

Reply Share

Old October 29th, 2009, 12:03 AM
bpetruzzo
Hookah Pro

Send a message via AIM to bpetruzzo Send a message via Skype™ to bpetruzzo
Default What's your worst hookah "party-foul" story?

I searched, but didn't see any threads like this already. So, I thought I'd pose the question.

What is your worst hookah "party-foul" story? Like, when you dropped the hookah into a pool, or when you accidentally lost hold of the coal and it fell into some attractive woman's shirt.

So?
Old October 29th, 2009, 12:09 AM
shawnwhyte
Hookah Pro

Default Re: What's your worst hookah "party-foul" story?

Well, I was at a hookah lounge back at school a few years ago.
My friend and I were just about finished with our bowl.
These girls sat down a few feet away, obviously not too sure what they were doing, just trying something new based on one of their friends choice to go there.
One girl pulled the hose too hard and the rig went down. Nothing broken, but coal flew, almost hit one of the girls.
Well, soon after, they just left.
My friend and I, looked at eachother. Without saying a word, both got up, retrieved their fresh bowl, returned the hookah to the counter, and went on to smoke the new bowl.

Over all, a good time for us.
Old October 29th, 2009, 12:14 AM
Rob416
Hookah Guru

Send a message via AIM to Rob416

umm from what i can remember besides burning the rug in various spots and burning my hardwood floor in my room.. the funniest atleast was when i set everything up and was smoking.. and about 10 minutes in i realized there was no water in the base..
Old October 29th, 2009, 12:14 AM
Sykotik
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Sykotik Send a message via MSN to Sykotik Send a message via Yahoo to Sykotik

Quote:
Originally Posted by shawnwhyte View Post
Well, I was at a hookah lounge back at school a few years ago.
My friend and I were just about finished with our bowl.
These girls sat down a few feet away, obviously not too sure what they were doing, just trying something new based on one of their friends choice to go there.
One girl pulled the hose too hard and the rig went down. Nothing broken, but coal flew, almost hit one of the girls.
Well, soon after, they just left.
My friend and I, looked at eachother. Without saying a word, both got up, retrieved their fresh bowl, returned the hookah to the counter, and went on to smoke the new bowl.

Over all, a good time for us.
LOL thats a good story ^^

one time my sis and her friend were over my house. She was begging for hookah and annoying the shit outa me.

I finally decide to set it up, put the coals on. My sister decides to cross her legs and pulls the hose with her foot. SMASH. bye bye base.
Old October 29th, 2009, 01:16 AM
EricRuiz
Hookah Nut

Me and a couple of friends were playin cranium, and we just got my hookah going, and a girl was doing a skit and forgot to let go of the hose and my hookah tipped over and broke. But hey, at least it wasnt my KM.
Old October 29th, 2009, 01:50 AM
SynysterBuzz
Hookah Nut

Send a message via MSN to SynysterBuzz

i was shoving ice into the base of a mini hookah which would barely fit normal ice cubes and i was hitting the ice with the back of a knife and all of a sudden it shattered in my left hand cause i hit the ice to hard. got a couple nice cuts.

also i put a towel under my normal sheecool hookah in case i dropped a coal. it was almost done so i picked it up with the tongs and decided to squeeze and see what happenes. apparently if you squeeze a dying quicklight it explodes. good thing i had the the towel there. not seeing any large fragments i shook out the towel and walked away. don't ever shake out the towel. i came back to a plasticy burning smell and a nice black hole in my girlfriends carpet...she would be home in a couple hours...
Old October 29th, 2009, 03:00 AM
EwokHookah
Hookah Newbie

I used to have this crappy little Chinese hookah that my roommate and I used to smoke. The house that came with it broke so we went out and bought a new hose which was way to big for the hookah.

One night we're sitting smoking watching a Lakers game and I pass the hookah to me roomate. He tugs on the hose just ever so slightly and the whole thing tips over into his lap. Needless to say our couch got a few nice burns as well as our rug, my roommate ruined his favorite basketball shorts, and nearly became one of the many infertile men in America.
Old October 29th, 2009, 05:00 AM
SynysterBuzz
Hookah Nut

Send a message via MSN to SynysterBuzz

Quote:
Originally Posted by EwokHookah View Post
I used to have this crappy little Chinese hookah that my roommate and I used to smoke. The house that came with it broke so we went out and bought a new hose which was way to big for the hookah.

One night we're sitting smoking watching a Lakers game and I pass the hookah to me roomate. He tugs on the hose just ever so slightly and the whole thing tips over into his lap. Needless to say our couch got a few nice burns as well as our rug, my roommate ruined his favorite basketball shorts, and nearly became one of the many infertile men in America.
i've also done that.
minus the hookah tippage.
but i bought a large hose for a hookah that it can't even fit.
and then used the biggest hose a mini hookah can use and ALMOST tipped it.
but i was careful and changed the hose before any damage had been done.
Old October 29th, 2009, 05:10 AM
roadhog
Hookah Newbie

last sunday i had a few friends over to smoke, we smoke in my conservatory. the hookah was in the way of the tv so i decided to move it, being to inpatient i didnt take the windover off. (my wind cover is a tin can with a small wind cover sitting on top of that) the windcover tipped knocking my coals all over the vinyl flooring. we all started to panic and i thought the best option was to tip two pint glasses full of water over the coals, once i had cleaned up all the water to reveal loads of burn holes in the floor. i then had up to this friday to fix it before my dad returns home or the weekend. the most expensive bowl of shisha i have smoked at 250 lol.
Old October 29th, 2009, 07:56 AM
Sambooka
Sambooka Jr.

I got two ..

First time I put milk in the base (100% milk) bubbled up like crazy! Got in my hose

I dropped a coal in my remote the other day, it broke and went all over the place!

http://www.hookahpro.com - Hookah Pro Community - Hookah Forum
~Favorite Hookah~ Khalil Mamoon Amer .. (she leans, so I call her Eileen)
~Favorite Setup~ Egyptian Hookah, Vortex Bowl, Natural Coals (Exotica or Coconara)
~Current Flavor Favorites~ Ayam Zaman 1001 Nights, Hookah Freak Spiced Apple Cider, Starbuzz White Peach
Nakhla Double Apple, Nakhla Earl Grey, Nakhla Sweet Melon, Nakhla Cinnamon, Nakhla Cardamom, Nakhla Fakhfakhina Mixed Fruit, Nakhla El Basha Grape
Al Fakher Mint, Al Fakher Orange, Al Fakher Cinnamon
HookahPro.com .. powered by Elites!
Old October 29th, 2009, 08:02 AM
Bogalu
Banned

I got a story that tops everyone! Once I was at this party and I always brought my cheap chinese Inhale hookah, which I still have to this day! So after making my bowl while loading it 100% with tangiers I light the coals and start to smoke. Well my hookah doesn't have a purge or bearings for the two hose inlets so you have to remove your thumb from the top to clear it. So this girl I knew walks up and shes screwed up my hookah plenty of times by breaking bowls, knocking it over, and soo much more, so thats why I loaded it with tangiers because I knew she wouldn't like it and would leave me alone and possibly could go a night without her breaking it. I tell her "its extremely strong, you wont like it" she says in her drunken slurry "you dont know shit" lol. So she takes a huge hit, caughs up a lung and goes "thats gross!" Now what happened next I didn't expect... she brings the hose up like she is ready to take a hit and blows into it instead! Now I have my thumb plugging my hose pretty hard so instead of clearing it my hookah shoots up water straight through the bowl and ruined not only my tobacco but also my coals and nastied up my hookah so I had to clean it along with make a new bowl and light more coals! We now call her old faithful because of that. I named my inhale hookah after her. lol
Old October 29th, 2009, 08:07 AM
Bogalu
Banned

Oh and by the way me and my friends used to have a consequence for making party fouls. We called it "THE BOOT". Named after beerfest. Although this time instead of haveing a boot shaped glass you poored beer into your own shoe and drank it. I think that chick got 2 boots for that. Although she had sandels... so I offered my size 12 shoe for her. Poored 2 beers inside and made her drink it. Punishment was served. lol
Old October 29th, 2009, 08:36 AM
FreshSesh
Hookah Nut

Send a message via AIM to FreshSesh

I brought my two hosed Sphinx to a house party one time. It was a great party with fun people and the whole nine yards. My hookah was an instant hit, every one admired the cobra hoses and the matching black pyramid base, as well as the plethora of flavors I offered. We had 3 couches around the hookah, with it being in the center. One kid decided to get up, and being impatient, got tripped up on a hose and sent the rig to the ground. I was fast enough to save the hookah from crashing to the ground, but the bowl knocked off and a 2 inch chip flew off the rim of the bowl. It was my only bowl at the time, so after some intuition and extra foil, we were able to keep smoking out of it. After the half-bowl was torched again, I sent my friend to fill it up with more shisha in the bathroom. After a minute of anticipation, a loud shatter resounded from the bathroom....
Old October 29th, 2009, 09:51 AM
bpetruzzo
Hookah Pro

Send a message via AIM to bpetruzzo Send a message via Skype™ to bpetruzzo

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreshSesh View Post
I brought my two hosed Sphinx to a house party one time. It was a great party with fun people and the whole nine yards. My hookah was an instant hit, every one admired the cobra hoses and the matching black pyramid base, as well as the plethora of flavors I offered. We had 3 couches around the hookah, with it being in the center. One kid decided to get up, and being impatient, got tripped up on a hose and sent the rig to the ground. I was fast enough to save the hookah from crashing to the ground, but the bowl knocked off and a 2 inch chip flew off the rim of the bowl. It was my only bowl at the time, so after some intuition and extra foil, we were able to keep smoking out of it. After the half-bowl was torched again, I sent my friend to fill it up with more shisha in the bathroom. After a minute of anticipation, a loud shatter resounded from the bathroom....
I feel like that story hits too close to home.

I don't particularly have a good party-foul story. At least not worth sharing in the midst of some of these. But I have a story from a friend.

A friend and his brother decided to take their small Mya hookah to happy hour at a local bar. They have a patio and planned to smoke outside. The smoked for about 10 minutes before some random guy walking by the bar walks up. He stands there fore a second then picks up the hookah and throws it on the ground shattering the base and bowl. Without saying anything, he just walked away like nothing happened.
Old October 29th, 2009, 10:09 AM
FreshSesh
Hookah Nut

Omg that's priceless petruzzo lol... Not a good night i'd imagine.
Old October 29th, 2009, 10:58 AM
valan_lazarus
Hookah Nut

Petruzzo, if I was your friend I believe I might have had to beat the crap out of that guy! Seriously. Who is that big an asshole? Besides him I mean.

36" KM Double Trimetal on Boho / 33" Farida Fatin on Boho /30" Nour on Boho / Vintage Nour/Nawras w/ Nizbor - Vortex Bowl/Mini Phunnel - KM Rainbow Hose/SS Pro Lounge Hose - Quad Metal windcover - Exoticas
Old October 29th, 2009, 10:59 AM
ZenSilk
Hookah Master

Fat chicks. For some reason, they ALWAYS knock the hookah over. There is a "no fat chick within 5 ft." clause now.
Old October 29th, 2009, 11:07 AM
FreshSesh
Hookah Nut

That's so rediculously accurate, Zen! Lol they really do.
Old October 29th, 2009, 11:14 AM
Bogalu
Banned

Even worse then fat chicks are fat drunk chicks. They break EVERYTHING! lol
Old October 29th, 2009, 11:15 AM
valan_lazarus
Hookah Nut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bogalu View Post
Even worse then fat chicks are fat drunk chicks. They break EVERYTHING! lol
LMAO

36" KM Double Trimetal on Boho / 33" Farida Fatin on Boho /30" Nour on Boho / Vintage Nour/Nawras w/ Nizbor - Vortex Bowl/Mini Phunnel - KM Rainbow Hose/SS Pro Lounge Hose - Quad Metal windcover - Exoticas
Old October 29th, 2009, 06:18 PM
blazingking
Hookah Nut

when my baby brother ran into the shisha pipe while he was playing and the coal was literally an inch above his head then my dad quickly pulled my brother toward him and it missed burning the carpet. seriously scary if my mum was there no more shisha in the house for life
Old October 29th, 2009, 09:41 PM
Ninorey123
Hookah Pro

Send a message via AIM to Ninorey123

actually there is a thread exactly like this. anyway I was starting to set up my rig and I had my friends over. At the time I had my big KM hose, it's the one with the heavy detachable mouthtip. So im walkin to my living room swinging the hose pretty hard it on the side. All of a sudden I hear my friend yell and something drop on the floor. apparently while I was swinging the heavy metal hose tip fell off and hit my friend in his happy spot.
Old October 29th, 2009, 11:46 PM
swaflyer1
Hookah Nut

the party foul- of party fouls:

I was at a party that wasnt very big, maybe 30 people max. and the house was pretty big so it was pretty spacious and stuff. anyway my friend's KM world cup was ripping like a champ (as usual) when a girl walked by, hitting the hose and knocking it over, breaking the base, shattering the large phunnel bowl, and bending the tray. BUT THATS NOT ALL! in the process a coal flew into her pocket on her jacket, burt her and her jacket (BAD), and another one hit the cat. IT WASN'T HURT, just had some awkward looking hair. and on top of all that, her friend decided to stomp out the coal, which just spread the burn around on the carpet.

needless to say...this was a buzzkill.
Old October 29th, 2009, 11:55 PM
Matt-641
Hookah Pro

1. On vacation, and had brought my QT, QLs, and a little black jar I bought from Value Village that perfectly held 50g of shisha. Got water in the base and was about to load a bowl when the jar fell down to the ground and broke in a bunch of pieces. I honestly don't care that I lost the shisha, but that was one of my favorite jars :/.

2. Was smoking out of the KM in my room with some friends. One of my friends went to ash the coals and dropped one that was lit. We looked around for a good 20 minutes for the coal, but never found it. Finally, when I was about to clean out the hookah, I found the coal underneath the KM ash tray.
Old October 30th, 2009, 12:48 AM
swaflyer1
Hookah Nut

OH HOW COULD I FORGET THIS ONE!
we were smoking in the back of my friends escalade with the seats down on the top of a mountain when someone adjusted and knocked the hookah over. the coals flew off and we never found them. 3 coals. disappeared. in his escalade.
$2000 worth of upholstery damage.

that one sucked.
Reply Share
Share with your friends on facebook