Home User CP Browse Members Calendar Register Today!  
Get New posts Faq / Help? Community Menu

Go Back   Hookah Pro - Hookah Forum > Hookah Stuff > Hookah Discussion

Hookah Discussion General discussion related to hookah ...

What's your worst hookah "party-foul" story?

Hookah Discussion

Reply Share

Old October 30th, 2009, 08:15 AM
FreshSesh
Hookah Nut

Send a message via AIM to FreshSesh
Talking Re: What's your worst hookah "party-foul" story?

Lol swaflyer that's priceless. Sucks, but priceless
Old October 30th, 2009, 09:46 AM
texashookah
**~ Supporting Vendor ~**

Default Re: What's your worst hookah "party-foul" story?

Brings back memories...A few years ago during a New Years we decided to go back to the hotel and have an afterparty and lighting up the hookah. Can't remember anyone being sober. The next morning all I remember is waking up to large carpet burns from charcoals across the floor. Ended up paying a very large fee. Definitely learned a lesson.
Old October 30th, 2009, 11:53 AM
Mackmaven
Hookah Aficionado

For those who play the drinking game buffalo...

We had a house party and I brought the mya, my then-girlfriend brought a tin of SB cosmo and her friends though it would be awesome to put cosmo in the vase, my buddy and I took one hit and didn't like it and he took the vase to the kitchen to rise out and re-fill. My buddy is standing at the sink, vase in one hand and drink in the other (the wrong hand) talking to some girl, he takes a sip and I triple-buffalo him (three buffalos in the same day). By our rules you must strip down to your underwear and finish whatever you are holding... even a vase full of cosmo...

not really a "party-foul" but a funny fail...
Old October 30th, 2009, 11:57 AM
bpetruzzo
Hookah Pro

Send a message via AIM to bpetruzzo Send a message via Skype™ to bpetruzzo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mackmaven View Post
For those who play the drinking game buffalo...

We had a house party and I brought the mya, my then-girlfriend brought a tin of SB cosmo and her friends though it would be awesome to put cosmo in the vase, my buddy and I took one hit and didn't like it and he took the vase to the kitchen to rise out and re-fill. My buddy is standing at the sink, vase in one hand and drink in the other (the wrong hand) talking to some girl, he takes a sip and I triple-buffalo him (three buffalos in the same day). By our rules you must strip down to your underwear and finish whatever you are holding... even a vase full of cosmo...

not really a "party-foul" but a funny fail...
Aaaaawww. That's rough.
Old October 30th, 2009, 08:23 PM
zim
Hookah Newbie

When I go to a airsoft/milsim game either me or some friends always bring a hookah. Well one kid picked up my r700 replica that shoots like 560 fps and goes "hey is this loaded?" Firing off a accidental shot right at the base of a friends medium sized mya. Left a nice 6mm hole and a small chip on the other side. 100mph tape fixed it but was still a good fail.
Old October 31st, 2009, 03:40 PM
Straykat
Hookah Nut

Quote:
when my baby brother ran into the shisha pipe while he was playing and the coal was literally an inch above his head
wait...wuh?
Old November 3rd, 2009, 12:28 PM
blazingking
Hookah Nut

the coal just flew off the shisha and was an inch from hitng my brother in the face until my dad quickly pulled him away.
Old November 3rd, 2009, 11:32 PM
FreshSesh
Hookah Nut

Quote:
Originally Posted by blazingking View Post
the coal just flew off the shisha and was an inch from hitng my brother in the face until my dad quickly pulled him away.
Yeah flying coals seem to be the most common. There was this one time that we had gone to the local hookah store and they were out of the usual quick-lights we use so we grabbed some random pack with no logo or name on it or anything. As we went to light it the coal basically lit up like a firecracker and sent sparks everywhere, including my hand
Old November 8th, 2009, 12:10 PM
THarp

First post Btw... well when i first started smoking i bought a mini chinese hookah. I decided to show it to all my friends and offered to smoke it with them. well since it was extremely cold out we decided to smoke it in my brand new Rx-8. 5- 18 year olds crammed into a 4 person car. well when my friend in the backseat decided to pass the hookah to my friend in the passenger seat, he forgot to let go of the hose and it yanked the coals off the top of the foil and landed on my glove compartment and passenger side carpet. to this day i still have those burns...
Old November 8th, 2009, 05:49 PM
BTBAMordecai
Hookah Pro

Putting ice into my hookah while drunk and broke the ice up with a knife. Missed and chipped the vase...sweet
Old November 8th, 2009, 06:49 PM
CPX
Hookah Newbie

Mine is standard. I was hung over one day and pulled the hose a little too far. Three Coconara's on the carpet and with my delayed reaction time to figure out what happened (hangover) the result was some large burns. It's all good though. I cut some spare carpet from under a door, cut out the burns and replaced. You can't even tell anything happened = camouflage for the landlord.
Old November 8th, 2009, 09:47 PM
thefaded
Hookah Pro

The night I met my boyfriend we were at a 'Hookah Garden' in a party.I was wearing new shoes that I couldn't really walk in and managed to knock coals off the hookah we were smoking a couple times accidentally. Luckily we were outside and nobody got burned. Later that night, I went to sit on what I thought was a bench and it went down with me, along with another hookah that was sitting nearby. I was a clumsy clumsy kid.
Old November 8th, 2009, 11:33 PM
BobMarley
Hookah Guru

I knocked over a hookah at a lounge and it cost me 50 bucks the guy said. I was a newbie at the time and didn't ask for the stem to keep... 50 bucks is crazy for a base. Anyway. I had to ask a friend to loan me eventually because I couldn't make an advance on my credit card... It was pretty embarrassing.
Old November 9th, 2009, 03:32 AM
vinit2cool
Hookah Newbie

i had a bunch of ppl over smoking hookah about 7. i had two two-hose hookahs going. I got up to change the song on the stereo and when i was making my way back to my seat (after a few drinks) i tripped on a hose while i was sitting down. I had my chairs set up in an L and i was in the corner. The hookah then tipped over and magically while i was in the process of sitting the coal went up my shorts and i sat down on it. I then realized what happened and jumped up and the coal fell out. I then took my shorts off and ran around the room while every1 laughed at me...I then finished the handle of vodka...now i have a nice round burn mark on the upper inside part of my leg and small burns on my carpet from where the coal pieces touched. luckily it was an acrylic base...nothing broke.
Old November 9th, 2009, 07:41 AM
omrigo
Hookah Newbie

i loaded a special super buzzing shisha with 2% nicotine and everybody got a little too buzzed and this crazy erotic thing was going in the air... we were only couples so everybody got a room and started fucking like bunnies accept a good friend of me.. she was alone so i felt bad for her... i took her to my room after my gf got out and we just started fucking and it went so much i dont know why but when my gf got in that was the end of it. it turned out to be good cause i broke up with my gf and got a new sweeter better-looking gf and we are together untill now for a bit over a year....
Old November 9th, 2009, 08:21 AM
Bogalu
Banned

Nice story Omrigo, Im more interested in this 2% Nicotine tobacco. Where is it available, what is it called, details, details. lol
Old November 9th, 2009, 08:24 AM
FreshSesh
Hookah Nut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bogalu View Post
Nice story Omrigo, Im more interested in this 2% Nicotine tobacco. Where is it available, what is it called, details, details. lol

Lol *craaaave*
Old November 9th, 2009, 08:38 AM
Bogalu
Banned

Ya so what, I want it and crave it. I'll admit it.
Old November 9th, 2009, 08:42 AM
FreshSesh
Hookah Nut

I don't judge, I'm just trying to get on that bandwagon too rofl.
Old November 9th, 2009, 09:51 AM
Bogalu
Banned

I KNOW. Tangiers is only .5% if this guy isn't bullshitting, which theres a good chance he is because I've never heard of a hookah induced sex fest, then this stuff will blow my mind, which I'll just sprinkle a bit in with my tangiers to liven things up a bit. It'll be perfect.
Old November 9th, 2009, 01:42 PM
575hookahfreak
Hookah Newbie

Was at a party the other weekend, everyone was shit faced, and my friend decided to light up his mini mya. Good idea with a bunch of drunk people lol. Well someone decided that it would be a good idea to purge it as hard as they could. This resulted in a ruined coal and some very wet tobacco. Once we got a new bowl lit and going good, some other intoxicated person decided that the coal wasnt hot enough, they went to blow on it, and they spilled their entire beer on the coal and the bowl. After this we said fuck it.
Old November 9th, 2009, 02:29 PM
Bogalu
Banned

Lol nice. Ya I hate when that shit happens.
Old November 11th, 2009, 12:00 PM
omrigo
Hookah Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreshSesh View Post
Lol *craaaave*
lol that was some good shit
Quote:
my regular shop made it specifically for mein a bet... the name is "omri's special dish" lol
Quote:
I KNOW. Tangiers is only .5% if this guy isn't bullshitting, which theres a good chance he is because I've never heard of a hookah induced sex fest, then this stuff will blow my mind, which I'll just sprinkle a bit in with my tangiers to liven things up a bit. It'll be perfect.
most of the shisha tobaccos are 0.05% nicotine but i won a bet so they made it for me and 5% is a bullshit man!
Old November 11th, 2009, 03:26 PM
jimmmmaaaa
Hookah Nut

So the college I attend does not allow any hookahs on campus, period. So up at a frat house, they had a hookah going and i couldn't resist. I took one pull, and was disgusted. When I investigated the setup, the hookah looked like it had never been cleaned, they had been using the same foil for months, and using ql's that were barely lit. Not to mention, they decided to smoke a mix of irish creme and double apple... which tasted like hot garbage. I won't be going back there after that major disappointment.
Old November 11th, 2009, 04:28 PM
Phantastik
Hookah Newbie

party foul? i bought hookah-hookah :[

another one was when I unconsciously packed OG tangiers for a bunch of friends while drunk at my party, I can't recall what the result was.
Share with your friends on facebook