Home User CP Browse Members Calendar Register Today!  
Get New posts Faq / Help? Community Menu

Go Back   Hookah Pro - Hookah Forum > Hookah Stuff > Hookah Discussion

Hookah Discussion General discussion related to hookah ...

What's your worst hookah "party-foul" story?

Hookah Discussion

Reply Share

Old November 11th, 2009, 06:33 PM
Hookah Newb
Hookah Nut

Default Re: What's your worst hookah "party-foul" story?

i had a bbq/drinking party at my house, everything was going good and we had just finished a bowl with my brand new phunnel.
i went inside to load another bowl. loaded, foiled, and poked holes. i set it down to clean up, turned to my left and knocked my brand new phunnel off the counter.

i went outside and dumped my beer then waited for everyone to leave.
Old November 11th, 2009, 06:35 PM
Shienhausser
Hookah Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to Shienhausser

I had a guest ask for starbuzz once. That was the last time I had them over.
Old November 11th, 2009, 08:37 PM
imthatguy
Hookah Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bogalu View Post
I KNOW. Tangiers is only .5% if this guy isn't bullshitting, which theres a good chance he is because I've never heard of a hookah induced sex fest
LMAO...hookah induced sex fest
Old November 12th, 2009, 08:24 AM
C-suM
Hookah Newbie

Well i think the worst one was when 1 of my friends decided to move to coal with his fingers. When he lifted it up he realised that it's so damn hot and threw it in the air ... you know what happens next lol
Later that night that guy was snoring so damn loud so we put some shisha up his nose =D
Old November 12th, 2009, 09:26 AM
omrigo
Hookah Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by imthatguy View Post
LMAO...hookah induced sex fest
A nicotine can make some people have a sex fest
B tangiers is like every shisha 0.05% nicotne!
Old November 12th, 2009, 01:17 PM
bpetruzzo
Hookah Pro

Send a message via AIM to bpetruzzo Send a message via Skype™ to bpetruzzo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shienhausser View Post
I had a guest ask for starbuzz once. That was the last time I had them over.
hahaha.

SB isn't bad. Just seriously overpriced.
Old November 12th, 2009, 02:17 PM
BuzzHookah
Hookah Pro

This is a good one. BIg party my senior yeah of college and i brought my dog with me. About an hour into the session some person comes bangin on our slider door. Johnnie walker Black(the dog) gets startled and his tail clipped my hose and brought the rig my hopes dreams and humiliation down with him. Burnt carpet, ash covered dog, cracked vase and a wet text book. Needless to say this one takes the cake for me.
Old November 16th, 2009, 07:56 PM
flutterbi
Hookah Nut

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZenSilk View Post
Fat chicks. For some reason, they ALWAYS knock the hookah over. There is a "no fat chick within 5 ft." clause now.
Now that i find truly ironic since I am a "fat" chick and the only person that has EVER knocked eather of my hookas over happened to be a girl friend of mine who weighs about 100lbs soaking wet. we were out camping and she decieded to set my mini up on one of the coolers, I got back just in time to watch it blow over, I caught the bottem with one hand but instaid of accually catching the rest i only caught a handfull of hot coals. NOT COOL. RULE#1 NEVER PLACE HOOKA ON STIROFOME IN THE WIND!!!
Old November 16th, 2009, 09:30 PM
Cloud9
Hookah Nut

i had taken quite a lot too many cough pills and was tripping balls. Was chilling in a hookah bar at the time. I noticed the coals needed to be moved, but of course it would be too hot to move with my fingers so i decided a tissue was sufficient insulation for my fingers. I picked up the coal and realised it was burning the crap out of my poor fingers. They were burnt for a while. Dumb times doing dumb shit
Old January 8th, 2010, 12:25 AM
bpetruzzo
Hookah Pro

Send a message via AIM to bpetruzzo Send a message via Skype™ to bpetruzzo

Well, last night I had my fist legitimate party-foul. It was very stupid.

I'd been in the same room for the better part of something like 20 hours and was getting all kinds of anxious. Some friends hand come over, packed a bowl and we were smoking. Eventually, still sitting in my rolling office chair, I had a spazz-out moment where I sort-of slithered off of the chair onto the ground in protest to my continued presence in this stupid room.

Well, that proved very stupid. The chair rolled away from me right into my 34" KM Pear. It sent all four fresh burning coals onto the floor, spilling water and disrupting a perfectly packed bowl of Tangiers Pear. A hilarious squabble to get the coals off the floor ensued. Unfortunately during the fall, the larger pieces broke into many small pieces and as a last ditch effort stop the floor from burning a friend started franticly stamping out the coals in his socks.

Disaster, yes. Funny, definitely! But, most importantly, the hookah sustained no permanent damage. And, I reused the tobacco today. Still delicious.
Old January 8th, 2010, 04:47 PM
Cnphoto
Hookah Pro

well mine started out with an empty house, 30 jungle jooses and 15 people, and 1 hookah

we were all trashed and one girl was the type of person to exaggerate how drunk she is and knocked off the hookah from the table..it didnt break but the coal was lost all night, the next morning i found the fresh coal burned all the way through my rug :|
Old January 8th, 2010, 05:01 PM
Memories
Hookah Nut

Quote:
Originally Posted by swaflyer1 View Post
OH HOW COULD I FORGET THIS ONE!
we were smoking in the back of my friends escalade with the seats down on the top of a mountain when someone adjusted and knocked the hookah over. the coals flew off and we never found them. 3 coals. disappeared. in his escalade.
$2000 worth of upholstery damage.

that one sucked.
Thats why the only car i have smoked in so far was the $200 van my friends and i bought for our road trip last summer .. lol.. any damage to that thing just added.. character.
Old January 8th, 2010, 05:44 PM
Hayter
Hookah Guru

I exploded coals. it was cool looking but damn it scared me for a min. lol
Old January 8th, 2010, 05:55 PM
sam1618
Hookah Newbie

We get to a party at this house in the avenues, and all the bubbly girls are already tipsy from beer pong. Being shotgun veterans, tipsy from beer pong is kind of silly to my friends and I. This is the kind of party where all the girls are on the chubby side, and seriously outnumber the males, and using the excuse of alcohol, take off as much as their clothes as they can without gaining slut status. Anyway, we get everything set up for my 32 inch SS, and after about half a bowl, some girl decides she wants to sit by me. I'm sitting in the corner made by two plain white couches, and to get there, the girl decides to jump over the coffee table that is in front of the couches, spilling the very fragile exotica coals all over these couches, and onto the unprotected, brand new hardwood floor! We felt so bad, and cleaned for as long as we could, but this fucking girl just sat in another room and cried cos she thought that everybody hated her, and thought she was clumsy. I about cut off her head. She didn't apologize to the owner of the house, or us, or anyone, once. Totally bogus.
Old January 8th, 2010, 07:40 PM
whordehey
Hookah Newbie

Wasn't really "my" party foul, but one time at the hookah spot when they were changing coals for us i guess his tongs kinda slipped on the bowl. The 4 of us were showered with shards of the coals. Didn't burn anyone really bad, just a few holes in clothing. When I payed the tab he was like ahh my bad dude, that bowls on me. So it was a pretty good night.
Reply Share
Share with your friends on facebook