Home User CP Browse Members Calendar Register Today!  
Get New posts Faq / Help? Community Menu

Go Back   Hookah Pro - Hookah Forum > Hookah Stuff > Hookah Discussion

Hookah Discussion General discussion related to hookah ...

I'm Outta Here!!!

Hookah Discussion

Reply Share
Old December 29th, 2007, 09:00 PM
Send a message via AIM to Martello
Default I'm Outta Here!!!

It has come to my attention that the issue of the package I received is a matter of interest clear across the forum member list. What I find most interesting is there are 3 interested parties; 3 people whose business it actually is Ė and all the people who are flapping their lips about it are not a single one of those 3. This situation is for none of you to question.

Since it is such a matter of interest, I offered a solution to the problem to Neal and he refused. If him and I could come to a mutual agreement, I would have gladly paid. However, he refused. I was civil when I contacted him and he even refused civility.

If you all want proof Iíll forward you the damn email. Also, what proof is a pic of an empty box going to be?

If there are those of you who donít like it Ė enough people have my address; youíre invited to bring it to my damn front door.

I do not deal well with childishness or people talking about me or situations involving me in my absence. So many people on this forum are lose jawed washwomen who life for drama. If you canít find it you create it. I have had about enough of the bullshit Ė THIS IS A HOOKAH FORUM! What Vender is jerking who around. Venders getting people involved with their personal bullshit.

Iíve had enough. Maybe itís just me but I cannot suffer being dragged into the he said she said crap that goes on here. Buddy tries pretty damn hard to run a good forum to allow people who enjoy hookah. He considers everyoneís feelings Ė and he is doing all of this FOR US! But everyone IMO shits it up with his or her ridiculousness.

Talking about me behind by back is totally disrespectful IMO. Itís more of a matter that you really think what you say matters to me when it doesnít that actually pisses me off.
To question me is your prerogative Ė but I still donít give a shit.

I would like very much for my account on the forum to be deleted immediately. I refuse to be subject matter of this sort. I donít want to be spoken to about it Ė or have any conversation of any kind. Just delete me.

Any friend Iíve made on this forum will be kept Ė you all know how to get in touch with me. That goes for any sales or deals Iíve made as well.

Feel good everyoneÖ
Old December 29th, 2007, 09:17 PM
Hookah Pro
Default Re: I'm Outta Here!!!

Sounds like the situation sucks...but, why get so worked up over what people think or say about you... you must realize something. In life, there's always gonna be someone with an opinion, even when it's not needed. And also, there's always gonna be haters and shit talkers out there... The best way I deal with those kind of people is by ignoring them completely, and showing them that you just don't give a shit. Posting an anygry rant is just going to encourage them and make the feel like they suceeded (which to a certain extent they already did)... Just ignore them dude, nothing will piss them off more then for them to feel like they're not getting you mad. This is true of all drama starters and haters.
Old December 29th, 2007, 10:04 PM
Hookah Nut

I dont think people were talking behind your back but rather talking about the situation. Atleast they were if your talking about the small discussion that went on last night. If it was some other time then I dont know.

The conversation last night no one was pointing fingers. I myself kept saying the entire situation was akward. As far as discussing the situation I see nothing wrong with that. As this is a hookah forum and this was an occurence with a hookah related purchase from a hookah vendor I can only see it natural for us to discuss the situation in the hookah chat. Now if we went talking wrong about another member then I see where this could be the problem but then again as I said if your talking about the small discussion last night then no one was really talking behind your back.
Old December 29th, 2007, 10:12 PM
Hookah Nut
Send a message via ICQ to kingmaddog Send a message via AIM to kingmaddog Send a message via MSN to kingmaddog Send a message via Yahoo to kingmaddog

I agree with rayver. Nobody was talking behind your back, just talking about the situation.
Old December 29th, 2007, 10:39 PM
Hookah Enthusiast

Deuces Dude. It's been fun, email me sometime.

Old December 29th, 2007, 11:53 PM
Send a message via AIM to boomhauer Send a message via Yahoo to boomhauer

wow if this is about us talking last night you should request a chat log from samb or another moderator and read it. the entire thing was to discuss what you said had happened. we said nothing against you and actually some of us where saying you are a man of your word, if you said it happened i wouldnt doubt you and say it did not happened. i said that your the kind of person who calls you a liar to your face you would beat the crap out of them, as you are a man of your word i would take it that you do not like it when people call you a liar just as right now. if you think it was us talking behind your back i would have talked about it while you where in the chat room, the only reason it was brought up was because rayver mentioned neal and i remembered what you said happened.

if you are going to get this worked up over people discussing something which involves you without then please call your isp and cancel your internet connection. what else do people do on the internet but TALK about stuff. you said this is a hookah forum as if that is the exact reason to stay out of it but guess what HE IS A VENDOR WHO SELLS HOOKAH'S! because he sells hookah's he is a vendor who on the site or not involves people on the site who can buy from him which then makes it a valid discussion. if it actually happened then people on the forum need to be aware that there is the remote possibility that it can be done again to anyone he suspects led to his ban. the people who stayed in the chat room know neal does NOT forgive and forget easily when he has something against you. if you need an example on that just see mahir and how they had that one fight yet for well over 2 weeks he was STILL taking shots at him any chance he got or just brought it up randomly.
Old December 30th, 2007, 04:45 PM
Moderator Kitteh
Send a message via AIM to KoRnKitten Send a message via Yahoo to KoRnKitten

woahhhhhh woahhhh woahhh guys. Can we all just sit down and smoke? What's the deal?

I don't know if anyone is talking about anyone, i'll see if I can't pull the logs and find out. But martello- If you want to be deleted as a member, i'm sorry i won't do that. I think you can cancel your account if you want too, but I would like to leave it up and running just incase you change your mind man. i'm sorry to see you go and hope that you change your mind.

GLaDOS: "You euthanised your faithful companion cube more quickly than any test subject on record. Congratulations!"
Old December 31st, 2007, 07:57 AM
Hookah Guru

I wasn't here Sunday, but I dought anybody was talking about you behind your back man, really. You're an upstanding dude. Hope you don't leave, but I can't fault you if you do.
Reply Share
Share with your friends on facebook