Home User CP Browse Members Calendar Register Today!  
Get New posts Faq / Help? Community Menu

Go Back   Hookah Pro - Hookah Forum > Hookah Stuff > Hookah Discussion

Hookah Discussion General discussion related to hookah ...

hookah pro vs hookahforum

Hookah Discussion

Closed Thread Share

Old May 30th, 2007, 10:37 AM
Sambooka
Sambooka Jr.

Default Re: hookah pro vs hookahforum

Plea for Harmony On Our End ...

I would like to ask, that we ("WE" - being Hookah Pro Community Members) maintain our composure, and try to refrain from any torrents of rage and bashing aimed at HF. We all visit both forums ... let's try to be civil and go on our merry way towards continuing the development and building of this community, an additional hookah community that is long overdue!

I know I have said it a lot, but please note:
This community, Hookah Pro, was brought into vision, based on my passion for hookah. I had a talent with internet development and through that I wanted to share my passion for hookah with the world. That is what drives this community. I am NOT a vendor, and I am NOT affiliated with any vendors! I am just an average joe ... who is spending money outta my pocket to bring this community onto the web.

I wanted to create a community where people could come together as friends and fellow hookah fanatics! A place where we could go to get and share unbiased opinions, reviews, tips-techniques-tricks, and conversation with other hookah joes and jills. SO let's enjoy it!

Cheers!

Sambooka

http://www.hookahpro.com - Hookah Pro Community - Hookah Forum
~Favorite Hookah~ Khalil Mamoon Amer .. (she leans, so I call her Eileen)
~Favorite Setup~ Egyptian Hookah, Vortex Bowl, Natural Coals (Exotica or Coconara)
~Current Flavor Favorites~ Ayam Zaman 1001 Nights, Hookah Freak Spiced Apple Cider, Starbuzz White Peach
Nakhla Double Apple, Nakhla Earl Grey, Nakhla Sweet Melon, Nakhla Cinnamon, Nakhla Cardamom, Nakhla Fakhfakhina Mixed Fruit, Nakhla El Basha Grape
Al Fakher Mint, Al Fakher Orange, Al Fakher Cinnamon
HookahPro.com .. powered by Elites!
Old May 30th, 2007, 10:40 AM
Smiley
Hookah Nut

Oh I am not Bashing. I am Pissed to see a person act like a child.
Old May 30th, 2007, 10:41 AM
Sambooka
Sambooka Jr.

It wasn't aimed at anyone smiley ... just getting the word out, so we can just move on, and continue to grow our happy little community

Cheers!

~Favorite Setup~ Egyptian Hookah, Vortex Bowl, Natural Coals (Exotica or Coconara)
~Current Flavor Favorites~ Ayam Zaman 1001 Nights, Hookah Freak Spiced Apple Cider, Starbuzz White Peach
Nakhla Double Apple, Nakhla Earl Grey, Nakhla Sweet Melon, Nakhla Cinnamon, Nakhla Cardamom, Nakhla Fakhfakhina Mixed Fruit, Nakhla El Basha Grape
Old May 30th, 2007, 10:43 AM
Smiley
Hookah Nut

no i now bro. I am really not happy right now. So again. I know your reading Mush. you acted out. Not good.
Smiley
Old May 30th, 2007, 10:50 AM
Sambooka
Sambooka Jr.

I can't change the way people feel, or what people want to post about this topic ... I mean, damn, people are probably steaming over this right now ... I know I feel sick in my gut about the whole thing ...
... I can only ask, it was only a comment to try to minimize any torrents of bashing towards HF ... I can certainly understand voicing your opinions, but lets just be civil ... I maintain my stand on hoping the two forums can co-exist ...

Old May 30th, 2007, 11:02 AM
Mushrat
Hookah Newbie

had to read the hate mail...call it a fault.

Smiley, you bashed me in several ways, including blaming me for your 1st 24 hour. *I* am not solely responsible. I come here and find someone I thought was my friend saying things about me here instead of to my face. Nice. I've never once said anything bad about you behind your back. If im going to talk about someone I do it to their face. And it's not like we don't talk outside the forums. You coul have expressed a problem there and not dragged it public. Sorry to loose you as a friend. You're a nice guy and helped me a lot as you pointed out. But friends don't talk about friends behind their backs. Period.

Ya, accounts got banned. Most of you were so unhappy with the way the HF is being run you came over here and started bashing. Fine, its cool, now you never have to worry about being mistreaded in hf again. Why would you go back to such a terrible place anyways? And making alternate accounts is against the rules and will get yo banned again. just liek Mathazar, johndeere, and hookahetc. who we had to ban in 4 different accounts. You all made your beds, now lay in em.

Re-read my messeges and my pm's. I never said take it down, I just pointed out that allowing it in the first place was directly contradicting the "co-exitance" claim. Once it was allowed to run as long as it was the damage was done. Erasing it wasn't going to help and *I* never asked that it be done.

I posted some more thoughts in smiley's "well i got banned" thread.

So far as I can see, this is a mirror site with a mirror chat even. How is tis going to add anything new? Only difference is that here YOU all are in charge, and there WE all are in charge. That's really a new addition to the hookah community...2 identical forums.

Lots of luck, you are off to a great start.
Old May 30th, 2007, 11:04 AM
Smiley
Hookah Nut

You still acted like a Child and took your football and went home. I am so incredibly dissapointed in you Mush.
I thought way more of you.
Smiley
Old May 30th, 2007, 11:27 AM
Mushrat
Hookah Newbie

and I you. so i guess neither of us wins.

Old May 30th, 2007, 04:44 PM
Smiley
Hookah Nut

You are a Mushrat fink. I hope you sleep well. Its really hard to lie to people specialy the one you have Rieghn over. Oh I noticed you called everyone Animals. Because you mentioned to keep our Zoo in Order and you would keep your own Zoo in Order. I am glad you think so Highly of your Hookah Forum Family. I real nice Mush real nice. Sense when is it your Hookah Forum anyways? Because in your anger you keep mentioning that its your Forum. Why is that?
Smiley

edited out one word.... per mods discussion.
Old May 30th, 2007, 05:59 PM
KoRnKitten
Moderator Kitteh

Send a message via AIM to KoRnKitten Send a message via Yahoo to KoRnKitten

thread locking will commence soon. These threads arent helping anyone in either community. We will keep this thread visible, as it will not do any good to hide what has happened. I'm sorry if you dislike the fact that i will be locking threads, but it's for the better of both communities as why they were originally hidden..... it will be better for the people involved on said forums, and those who frequent both. Please do not rehash threads or it will get deleted. if you have something to say take it up in PM's or if you see any rehashing report it to a mod if you are concerned.
If there is something you think you need assistance with please speak with a mod.

KornKitten

GLaDOS: "You euthanised your faithful companion cube more quickly than any test subject on record. Congratulations!"
Closed Thread Share
Share with your friends on facebook