Home User CP Browse Members Calendar Register Today!  
Get New posts Faq / Help? Community Menu

Go Back   Hookah Pro - Hookah Forum > Hookah Stuff > Hookah Discussion

Hookah Discussion General discussion related to hookah ...

Belly hurts after a good smoke

Hookah Discussion

Reply Share

Old November 13th, 2009, 12:24 AM
unicycleboy3190
Hookah Pro

Default Belly hurts after a good smoke

[FONT=Arial Black] have you ever smoked a nice bowl and after you finsh you stand up or just keep sitting there and your belly starts to hurt super bad i smoked and done a review and after that my belly started hurting super bad like i want to throw up but after a while it goes away[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial Black]anyone else get that? anyone know why that happens[/FONT]
Old November 13th, 2009, 12:32 AM
Dee
Hookah Pro

Default Re: Belly hurts after a good smoke

Can't say as I've had this happen. Did you smoke on an empty stomach? Most folks recommend eating before smoking.
Old November 13th, 2009, 12:49 AM
Mfoehrkolb
Hookah Nut

Send a message via ICQ to Mfoehrkolb Send a message via AIM to Mfoehrkolb Send a message via Yahoo to Mfoehrkolb Send a message via Skype™ to Mfoehrkolb

I just smoked tonight and i started getting heat flashes and wasnt feeling too well... I ended up passing out for like 30-45minutes...

I also should add that i had to strip down to my boxers and opened up the window... the air was so cold it blistered my skin.

Just for a few extra spicy details...

but maybe we both got a bad batch
Old November 13th, 2009, 01:01 AM
unicycleboy3190
Hookah Pro

i had eaten earlier but not resently but i think it maybe from where i drink coke while i smoke lol
Old November 13th, 2009, 01:05 AM
Mfoehrkolb
Hookah Nut

Send a message via ICQ to Mfoehrkolb Send a message via AIM to Mfoehrkolb Send a message via Yahoo to Mfoehrkolb Send a message via Skype™ to Mfoehrkolb

I actually just got done eating right before i smoked, and i was drinking a vanilla coke during >< maybe we found a dangerous mix of shisha and food/drink combo.
Old November 13th, 2009, 01:07 AM
unicycleboy3190
Hookah Pro

maybe i normaly keep pop on hand just in case it gets harsh but its happened before lol idk i will try drinking coke and smoking and see if it happens again lol, what was you smoking i was smoking havana kiwi and strawberry the one i just uploaded
Old November 13th, 2009, 01:13 AM
Mfoehrkolb
Hookah Nut

Quote:
Originally Posted by unicycleboy3190 View Post
maybe i normaly keep pop on hand just in case it gets harsh but its happened before lol idk i will try drinking coke and smoking and see if it happens again lol, what was you smoking i was smoking havana kiwi and strawberry the one i just uploaded
--- I think tonight i took a break from romman brand and i smoked Nakhla sweet melon, and mango mix. Some pineapple pizza, and vanilla coke.

I was seriously burning up like none other, i felt like i was dying... I did get a hardcore dizzy spell and some uber serious light headedness before it got bad... something was different tonight and it didnt end up well until i passed out.
Old November 13th, 2009, 01:20 AM
unicycleboy3190
Hookah Pro

idk i hear to take it easy on Nakhla cause its unwashed and it will mess you up if you smoke alot at one sitting
Old November 13th, 2009, 01:30 AM
Mfoehrkolb
Hookah Nut

Quote:
Originally Posted by unicycleboy3190 View Post
idk i hear to take it easy on Nakhla cause its unwashed and it will mess you up if you smoke alot at one sitting
--- I was having a smoke ring contest with my girlfriend haha, so i was taking drag after drag...
Old November 13th, 2009, 01:45 AM
valan_lazarus
Hookah Nut

My guess is nicotine sickness. It's either that or too much CO. The stomach cramps, lightheadedness, and hot flashes could be either one. Don't chain your hits and stay hydrated with something that doesn't have another stimulate in it ( i.e. water nothing caffeinated. Try this out and hopefully things work out better next time.

36" KM Double Trimetal on Boho / 33" Farida Fatin on Boho /30" Nour on Boho / Vintage Nour/Nawras w/ Nizbor - Vortex Bowl/Mini Phunnel - KM Rainbow Hose/SS Pro Lounge Hose - Quad Metal windcover - Exoticas
Old November 13th, 2009, 01:57 AM
Mfoehrkolb
Hookah Nut

Quote:
Originally Posted by valan_lazarus View Post
My guess is nicotine sickness. It's either that or too much CO. The stomach cramps, lightheadedness, and hot flashes could be either one. Don't chain your hits and stay hydrated with something that doesn't have another stimulate in it ( i.e. water nothing caffeinated. Try this out and hopefully things work out better next time.
--- Yeah the little competition i had wasn't a smart thing cause it was quite a few hits back to back to back.

As for that i was in a non ventilated room with some sweet kings coals.

I also don't smoke anything of sort besides for hookah and i am still a novice at the game, so the nicotine could have been getting at me.
Old November 13th, 2009, 02:41 AM
flippy
Hookah Enthusiast

Definitely take your time between drags, I have gotten massive headaches due to CO.
Old November 13th, 2009, 02:54 AM
CliffordII
Hookah Newbie

Huh, this is exactly what i was going to ask lol. very helpful, ill have to keep these in mind. ohh and mfoehrkolb, nice food combo; Pineapple pizza and vanilla coke is the best lol.
Old November 13th, 2009, 02:57 AM
Mfoehrkolb
Hookah Nut

Quote:
Originally Posted by CliffordII View Post
Huh, this is exactly what i was going to ask lol. very helpful, ill have to keep these in mind. ohh and mfoehrkolb, nice food combo; Pineapple pizza and vanilla coke is the best lol.
--- Haha, I am usually NEVER a soda person, but Vanilla coke will always have a corner of my heart... If it's not that i like to stick to Cranberry-Apple Juice... Its THE SHYT!

Thank you though, maybe sometime in our hookah smoking lifetime we can enjoy a pineapple pizza and some cans of vanilla coke together along with some shisha.
Old November 13th, 2009, 03:00 AM
flippy
Hookah Enthusiast

Ahh yes, Vanilla coke good choice.
Old November 13th, 2009, 04:12 AM
Yaotzin
Hookah Newbie

I'm a Diet coke fan myself.

Anyway, Did you light those instant lights indoors? in a non vented room? Also I don't know about the coals you used, but the golden coals I had before gave me pretty bad headaches even after lighting them all the way. however with ******* Hookah's QL coals i haven't had that problem.

Also I always keep some kind of beverage next to me. And I make sure that I decide when to stop, not the bowl. If I know I still have another 40+ minutes on my bowl but I'm not feeling well, or I'm feeling sleepy from being so relaxed, I will just pull the coals and start back up later.

Also I haven't had that problem with Nakhla yet, but I've also been smoking around a pack of cigarettes a day for the last decade+ so the nicotine isn't new to me, in fact it's something I rather enjoy about Nakhla.
Old November 13th, 2009, 04:28 AM
Mfoehrkolb
Hookah Nut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yaotzin View Post
I'm a Diet coke fan myself.

Anyway, Did you light those instant lights indoors? in a non vented room? Also I don't know about the coals you used, but the golden coals I had before gave me pretty bad headaches even after lighting them all the way. however with ******* Hookah's QL coals i haven't had that problem.

Also I always keep some kind of beverage next to me. And I make sure that I decide when to stop, not the bowl. If I know I still have another 40+ minutes on my bowl but I'm not feeling well, or I'm feeling sleepy from being so relaxed, I will just pull the coals and start back up later.

Also I haven't had that problem with Nakhla yet, but I've also been smoking around a pack of cigarettes a day for the last decade+ so the nicotine isn't new to me, in fact it's something I rather enjoy about Nakhla.
--- We lite them inside in non or poorly ventilated room and then smoke in a non or poorly ventilated room... I'm pretty sure it was just the constant hits with the nicotine that I am just not used to at all since I'm against smoking haha. That along with my oxygen starved body. All in all, bad area to smoke in. I'm was fine though after I passed out for a bit with the cold air hitting me.
Old November 13th, 2009, 04:28 AM
shawnwhyte
Hookah Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mfoehrkolb View Post
--- Haha, I am usually NEVER a soda person, but Vanilla coke will always have a corner of my heart... If it's not that i like to stick to Cranberry-Apple Juice... Its THE SHYT!

Thank you though, maybe sometime in our hookah smoking lifetime we can enjoy a pineapple pizza and some cans of vanilla coke together along with some shisha.
Fire up some cola and vanilla shisha. So good.
Old November 13th, 2009, 04:30 AM
Mfoehrkolb
Hookah Nut

Quote:
Originally Posted by shawnwhyte View Post
Fire up some cola and vanilla shisha. So good.
--- You messing with me right now?!? I'm going shisha hunting tomorrow if that combo actually is like the soda...
Old November 13th, 2009, 04:37 AM
shawnwhyte
Hookah Pro

Quote:
--- You messing with me right now?!? I'm going shisha hunting tomorrow if that combo actually is like the soda...
One of the first things I tried when I started out.
Old November 13th, 2009, 04:44 AM
Mfoehrkolb
Hookah Nut

Can't wait till I wake up
Old November 13th, 2009, 04:48 AM
glostersa
Hookah Master

Follow these simple Rules:

1. Eat before smoking
2. keep hydrated with water
3. If Using QL coals make sure they are ashed over (grey)
4. If not used to Hookah do not be a Hero and Chain hit for you will be Knocked with the co and nicotine Buzz (dizzyness nausea ect)

So just follow these few simple rules and you would be fine as you Nicotine tolerance rises over a period of time so you can smoke more. (nb time is not 5 minutes later)
Old November 13th, 2009, 12:01 PM
twoapplesplease
Hookah Guru

I's say it's a combanation of too much nicotine and not enuff oxygen...
The vanillia coke probly did'nt help much either.
Old November 13th, 2009, 12:11 PM
BIGPOPPA
I call it hypocritical BS

Quote:
--- We lite them inside in non or poorly ventilated room and then smoke in a non or poorly ventilated room... I'm pretty sure it was just the constant hits with the nicotine that I am just not used to at all since I'm against smoking haha. That along with my oxygen starved body. All in all, bad area to smoke in. .

pretty much sums it up right there. really good way to end up in the hospital. you definately need to change your location and smoking habits.
Old November 13th, 2009, 12:28 PM
unicycleboy3190
Hookah Pro

thanks for the tips guys i think it was from where i was chain hitting trying to make smoke bubbles
Reply Share
Share with your friends on facebook