Home User CP Browse Members Calendar Register Today!  
Get New posts Faq / Help? Community Menu
   

Go Back   Hookah Pro - Hookah Forum > Hookah Stuff > Hookah Discussion

Hookah Discussion General discussion related to hookah ...

Opinions on the Khalil Maamoon Copper Heart Special Edition 3 Hose Hookah

Hookah Discussion

Reply Share
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old November 28th, 2009, 06:32 PM
vinit2cool
Status: Offline
Hookah Newbie
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 73
Default Opinions on the Khalil Maamoon Copper Heart Special Edition 3 Hose Hookah

I am looking for a multi-hose large hookah, close to 40 inches, and i was thinking about the mya colossus but it costs way too much for me. I saw that hookahstore extended their 30% off to sunday so i was looking at this KM Copper Heart 3 hose hookah

I think i can get the hookah and one 250g of AF orange, one 200g of AF2 DA, and two 250g of naklah mizo for 151.xx shipped after 30% off, since it's free shipping over $150

I was wondering if anyone has this hookah or one similar to it and wouldn't mind sharing their experiences. Other hookah options this cheap would be nice too!
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old November 28th, 2009, 06:48 PM
foibled
Status: Offline
Hookah Pro
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: OC
Posts: 541
Default Re: Opinions on the Khalil Maamoon Copper Heart Special Edition 3 Hose Hook

It's a good KM trimetal, also called the Basha or hourglass trimetal. If you get the 3 hose, pick up some hose port plugs also because the ports are not auto seal, which is a good thing if you like wider draws. The vase is above average and better than Egyptian glass but it's not Bohemian quality.

Is there anything specific you want to know about the stem?
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old November 28th, 2009, 06:58 PM
vinit2cool
Status: Offline
Hookah Newbie
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 73
Default Re: Opinions on the Khalil Maamoon Copper Heart Special Edition 3 Hose Hook

is the pull going to be hard due to the height? I currently have a 23 inch mya acrylic, how's it compare pull/smoking wise. I understand cleaning is gonna be a pain.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old November 28th, 2009, 07:08 PM
rlynge's Avatar
rlynge
Status: Offline
Hookah Nut
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Tampa, FL
Posts: 172
Default Re: Opinions on the Khalil Maamoon Copper Heart Special Edition 3 Hose Hook

Being that you have a Mya Acrylic which in my experience has a tough draw, I would say that a new KM would seem effortless.
__________________
32in KM Tri-Metal
Check Out My Videos Here

Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old November 28th, 2009, 07:31 PM
foibled
Status: Offline
Hookah Pro
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: OC
Posts: 541
Default Re: Opinions on the Khalil Maamoon Copper Heart Special Edition 3 Hose Hook

Quote:
Originally Posted by vinit2cool View Post
is the pull going to be hard due to the height? I currently have a 23 inch mya acrylic, how's it compare pull/smoking wise. I understand cleaning is gonna be a pain.
Nope. Height doesn't affect draw as much as internal diameters and design. Rlynge is correct in that a KM has a much more effortless draw than any Mya. If you have a sink that can accomodate it, ie a pull out faucet, cleaning is more convenient IMO than a Mya because the stem is one piece. Otherwise a hose or shower will work.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old November 28th, 2009, 09:06 PM
vinit2cool
Status: Offline
Hookah Newbie
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 73
Default Re: Opinions on the Khalil Maamoon Copper Heart Special Edition 3 Hose Hook

Alright, I think I am going to purchase this hookah. Does the price seem reasonable for a 3 hose km?
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old November 28th, 2009, 09:25 PM
hookahman1988's Avatar
hookahman1988
Status: Offline
Hookah Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Pittsburgh
Posts: 1,440
Send a message via AIM to hookahman1988
Default Re: Opinions on the Khalil Maamoon Copper Heart Special Edition 3 Hose Hook

Quote:
Originally Posted by vinit2cool View Post
Alright, I think I am going to purchase this hookah. Does the price seem reasonable for a 3 hose km?
With 30% your going to save like $50 so I'd say its worth it, only thing is I believe it doesn't come with all the hoses if I'm correct.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old November 28th, 2009, 09:26 PM
ngraz617's Avatar
ngraz617
Status: Offline
Hookah Nut
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: NY
Posts: 354
Default Re: Opinions on the Khalil Maamoon Copper Heart Special Edition 3 Hose Hook

I don't know which one you're getting, what color vase? I bought the double pearl 2 hose black/silver from them. The copper heart is heavier than the one I got I assume, I'm assuming similar to the tri metal except I don't think it has brass which is the heaviest part of the tri metal stem. It smokes great regardless, similar to my 34" tri metal 1 hose. The chiller is a nice feature if you're going to use it, I decided it would have been just a hassle for me to deal with after the novelty wore off and decided not to get the chiller version. Anyway the KM multi hose hookahs smoke great and when you plug the hose adapters smokes like a 1 hose KM. I went from a two to four hose Mya 26" to the 2 hose KM and it's night and day, you just have to get your friends to remember to plug their hoses when someone else is hitting it which for some reason is no easy thing to do but once they get that down they smoke great. The Mya is a much more restricted draw than the KM. I think you'll be very happy with it. My friend just got a 29" KM 2 hose tri metal from thehookah.com and it is awesome. If I didn't have a deep sink with a pull out faucet the size would be a major problem so take the cleaning of such a big hookah into consideration. I wouldn't want to be cleaning it in the tub or shower or with a hose. They are definitely a pain to clean since they don't come apart like the Mya and I find myself using my small mya a lot for this reason. Which color are you getting? I don't see a limited edition. Another thing to remember is that it only comes with one hose and if you're like me I needed my second hose to be the same and even though they discount the second and third hose it adds a lot of money to the hookah. A three hose is a party hookah and imo for that you can get a three or four hose MZ from them with the hoses for $79.00 less 30% or a Temsah 4 hose from the hookacompany.com on sale right now from 130.00 to 89.00 less hookahpro discount 15% for $77 and it's a heavy hookah and it comes with all 4 hoses and is 36" and according to Hookah John Temsah is a great heavy hookah of KM quality and both don't use the auto seals so they smoke without restriction, then you can buy yourself a nice 1 hose KM for yourself unless you always smoke with friends then I would go with the KM and not worry about how it will smoke, it will smoke great. I'm just throwing everything out there that I have learned and know. There are a lot of things to consider but you never go wrong with KM.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old November 28th, 2009, 09:34 PM
foibled
Status: Offline
Hookah Pro
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: OC
Posts: 541
Default Re: Opinions on the Khalil Maamoon Copper Heart Special Edition 3 Hose Hook

Quote:
Originally Posted by vinit2cool View Post
Alright, I think I am going to purchase this hookah. Does the price seem reasonable for a 3 hose km?
Yes and I doubt you could even find that stem and vase combo anywhere else regardless of the price.

Personally I would rather get the 1 hose but if you're firm on the 3 hose, I'd recommend paying the extra $14 and getting the Americana version while the BF discount is still good. It looks better IMO and is more unique/rare.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old November 28th, 2009, 09:36 PM
foibled
Status: Offline
Hookah Pro
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: OC
Posts: 541
Default Re: Opinions on the Khalil Maamoon Copper Heart Special Edition 3 Hose Hook

Quote:
Originally Posted by ngraz617 View Post
I don't know which one you're getting, what color vase? I bought the double pearl 2 hose black/silver from them. The copper heart is heavier than the one I got I assume, I'm assuming similar to the tri metal except I don't think it has brass which is the heaviest part of the tri metal stem. It smokes great regardless, similar to my 34" tri metal 1 hose. The chiller is a nice feature if you're going to use it, I decided it would have been just a hassle for me to deal with after the novelty wore off and decided not to get the chiller version. Anyway the KM multi hose hookahs smoke great and when you plug the hose adapters smokes like a 1 hose KM. I went from a two to four hose Mya 26" to the 2 hose KM and it's night and day, you just have to get your friends to remember to plug their hoses when someone else is hitting it which for some reason is no easy thing to do but once they get that down they smoke great. The Mya is a much more restricted draw than the KM. I think you'll be very happy with it. My friend just got a 29" KM 2 hose tri metal from thehookah.com and it is awesome. If I didn't have a deep sink with a pull out faucet the size would be a major problem so take the cleaning of such a big hookah into consideration. I wouldn't want to be cleaning it in the tub or shower or with a hose. They are definitely a pain to clean since they don't come apart like the Mya and I find myself using my small mya a lot for this reason. Which color are you getting? I don't see a limited edition. Another thing to remember is that it only comes with one hose and if you're like me I needed my second hose to be the same and even though they discount the second and third hose it adds a lot of money to the hookah. A three hose is a party hookah and imo for that you can get a three or four hose MZ from them with the hoses for $79.00 less 30% or a Temsah 4 hose from the hookacompany.com on sale right now from 130.00 to 89.00 less hookahpro discount 15% for $77 and it's a heavy hookah and it comes with all 4 hoses and is 36" and according to Hookah John Temsah is a great heavy hookah of KM quality and both don't use the auto seals so they smoke without restriction, then you can buy yourself a nice 1 hose KM for yourself unless you always smoke with friends then I would go with the KM and not worry about how it will smoke, it will smoke great. I'm just throwing everything out there that I have learned and know. There are a lot of things to consider but you never go wrong with KM.
He linked to it in the OP. It is indeed a trimetal and it does not have a chiller.
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old November 28th, 2009, 11:09 PM
ngraz617's Avatar
ngraz617
Status: Offline
Hookah Nut
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: NY
Posts: 354
Default Re: Opinions on the Khalil Maamoon Copper Heart Special Edition 3 Hose Hook

I didn't notice the link, it was black and looked like the rest of the lettering. That is my 34" 1 hose Tri metal exactly, I wonder why they call it a 38" copper heart. It must have a taller base and they must be counting the bowl in the measurement. All the copper hearts that said three hoses where chiilers. I don't see this hookah on any of the 9 pages of KM's, do you? That's why I thought it was a chiller. Anyway it's a great hookah if you're always smoking with others. If it's an occasional thing then I would buy a one hose KM and one of the cheaper ones I mentioned for the same price with all the hoses included. I also agree with spending the extra money and getting the Americana is not a bad idea but this one is really nice too.

.

Last edited by ngraz617; November 29th, 2009 at 12:33 AM. Reason: Edit: I just found it under specials
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old November 29th, 2009, 01:23 AM
JDShisha
Status: Offline
Hookah Nut
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 215
Default Re: Opinions on the Khalil Maamoon Copper Heart Special Edition 3 Hose Hook

i have a tri metal 3 hose and the only downside is that i do not have hose port plugs and its a proper anal when smoking on my own, but with 3 people if you get the rotation and people covering the pipe correctly is realllly good, great smoke and great flavour.
Reply With Quote
Reply Share
Share with your friends on facebook

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Razan Hose Special NazarHookah Vendor Sales / Specials / Deals 3 October 23rd, 2009 01:30 PM
Khalil Maamoon - Decorative Version of the Tri-Metal Sambooka Hookah Pipes 0 October 5th, 2009 07:59 PM
KM 32" Copper Heart Cj Two A Hookah Pipes 0 August 30th, 2008 07:58 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:18 PM.

Skin Design By vBSkinworks



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2007 - 2012, Hookah Pro Inc.