Home User CP Browse Members Calendar Register Today!  
Get New posts Faq / Help? Community Menu

Go Back   Hookah Pro - Hookah Forum > Hookah Stuff > Hookah Discussion

Hookah Discussion General discussion related to hookah ...

What is you're hookah history? :O

Hookah Discussion

Reply Share

Old December 1st, 2009, 05:29 PM
MAD_HATTER
Hookah Master

Default Re: What is you're hookah history? :O

about 2 years ago when i was still in HS.. i was in downtown LB around midnight... drunk, and fueled by many things.. stumbled upon some guy on the sidewalk smoking his hookah on pine st... he was smoking right outside his hookah lounge.. i talked to him.. he let me in with a couple of friends and didn't leave until the lounge closed.. i returned to the lounge every weekend for about 4 months... got a job there... learned the basics, etc... bought my own hookah... left the lounge because some other worker that was stealing tobacco accused me of stealing to cover his ass... so fuck i left... and yea... thats how i got introduced to hookah lol
Old December 1st, 2009, 11:17 PM
andally
Hookah Newbie

Send a message via Skype™ to andally

I smoked hookah for the first time visiting friends in Providence we went to some really nice lounge that was how it all started freshman year of college.

Then the girl in the room next to me actually sneaked one into the dorms so we used to smoke it on the fire escape outside our dorm.

Now I finally have 3 of my own which I smoke in the comfort of my bedroom in my apartment!
Old December 2nd, 2009, 04:42 AM
LoQuik
Hookah Pro

I've been smoking hookah for 5 years and first got into when I met one of my friends roommates from Egypt and smoked some DA and went out that weekend and bought my own.

The only time tobacco is used in my family is when we use it for religious ceremonies...so I'm kinda the black sheep of my family.
Old December 2nd, 2009, 05:29 PM
timelosthookah
Hookah Pro

Location: According to Urbandictionary,"a struggling town on the outskirts of Youngstown"OHIO
Send a message via AIM to timelosthookah

well about 2 years ago my girlfriend at the time dragged me to a local hookah bar. After we broke up i continued to go there regularly and soon became friends with the owner. since then the bar has shut down and the former owner and i are now very good friends who now visit another local bar daily =)
Old December 2nd, 2009, 05:41 PM
blazingking
Hookah Nut

i've been smoking hookah for about 4 years and my dad intoduced it to me. he used to smoke it quite alot in his young days. i started after i came back from a holiday at dubai where my dad bought three pipes.
Old December 2nd, 2009, 07:48 PM
BTBAMordecai
Hookah Pro

ive been smoking for about a year, and i love it
Old December 2nd, 2009, 08:03 PM
Str0mz0r
Hookah Newbie

Send a message via AIM to Str0mz0r

asdfasdfadsf

Last edited by Str0mz0r; December 1st, 2014 at 04:59 PM.
Old December 2nd, 2009, 09:05 PM
confuciusFinn
Hookah Newbie

Location: Cincinnati, OH, in the summer, Springfield, OH, during the school term

As soon as I got my driver's license my friends and I--this is over four years ago--would go to a chill cafe downtown and smoke three to four times a week. My senior year in high school I bought a twin hose syrian with a beautiful chiller. My first two years of college I couldn't bring my hookah up as you weren't allowed to have one in the dorm (even if you smoked it outside ). This last summer my syrian tragically died, it had a slit in the stem that grew too large to do anything with. That is when I purchased my 32" KM. Now that I have campus housing I have an entire room in my house devoted to hookah--even went so far as to get indian floor cushions. However, whenever I'm back home I go the same cafe that I started smoking at. Nothing beats the vibe of a good hookah bar.
Reply Share
Share with your friends on facebook