Home User CP Browse Members Calendar Register Today!  
Get New posts Faq / Help? Community Menu

Go Back   Hookah Pro - Hookah Forum > Hookah Stuff > Hookah Discussion

Hookah Discussion General discussion related to hookah ...

Have you ever heard about "Dattel" hookahs?

Hookah Discussion

Reply Share

Old December 3rd, 2009, 04:12 AM
d1g1ta1
Hookah Newbie

Default Have you ever heard about "Dattel" hookahs?

Hi everyone, I'm new here and this is my first thread/post *runs around the room while shouting "weeeeee!"*

Ok, getting to the point. I accidentally broke my last hookah and now want to buy a new one. The problem is, that I'm from Lithuania, where we don't have a large selection of hookahs on sale. I found this shop, that sells mainly Dattel hookahs.

Do you think this is a good choice or should I just keep looking?

Last edited by d1g1ta1; December 3rd, 2009 at 04:59 PM. Reason: Link to a site that sells products that have drug paraphernalia
Old December 3rd, 2009, 04:23 AM
andally
Hookah Newbie

Send a message via Skype™ to andally
Default Re: Have you ever heard about "Dattel" hookahs?

I have never heard of it but it looks a lot like a hookah I just got for free which smokes nicely...

If you don't have much of a selection I'd say go for it. Can't be worse than not smoking hookah at all.

Good luck!
Old December 3rd, 2009, 04:58 AM
stino89
Hookah Newbie

I think its a good choice... looks a bit like a mya orb.

It probally has a plated common chambre, but thats not so bad ...
Old December 3rd, 2009, 10:45 AM
texashookah
**~ Supporting Vendor ~**

Looks pretty good. Should get the job done.
Old December 3rd, 2009, 11:21 AM
Shushyne4np2ne
Hookah Nut

Send a message via AIM to Shushyne4np2ne Send a message via Yahoo to Shushyne4np2ne

I would first suggest that you give us direct links to hookahs you are interested in. Most of these sites sell NHT stuff.

Old December 3rd, 2009, 11:25 AM
glostersa
Hookah Master

PM Hajo Fletner he is in Lithuania and will the best to advise you about where to buy a Good Hookah there.
Old December 3rd, 2009, 11:53 AM
d1g1ta1
Hookah Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shushyne4np2ne View Post
I would first suggest that you give us direct links to hookahs you are interested in. Most of these sites sell NHT stuff.
Ok, (http://bongai.lt/image/cache/kaljanasjonas-400x400.jpg) looks pretty nice
(http://www.gonzo.lt/popup_image.php?...f8f4bc06bd9c31) <- I also like this one.
And of course one, that I mentioned before: (http://bongai.lt/image/cache/kaljana...ss-400x400.jpg) which one would you choose?
Old December 3rd, 2009, 12:47 PM
Bogalu
Banned

Im not sure your currency exchange to american dollars. If this is an acrilic base then I would pay no more than 50 american dollars for any of the 3 hookahs. If it is glass then no more than 75 american dollars. Personally I would say try a brand of hookah that is known to be reliable and well made. You can get an Al Fakher hookah thats solid brass for just over 100 american dollars. The clear well and are machine made and are very well made. Slight restriction but most people agree that it doesn't bother them. Or if you want to go with something a little more unique you could purchase a KM hookah. These are handmade in egypt and are very uniquely decorated and have no restriction with their draw and purge the best and quickest. They are quit costly though, a top of the line KM will run you 120-160. I would contact Hajo Fletner, a fellow member on HP, he should be able to help you find vendors that can supply you with good hookahs and accessories. Good luck.
Old December 3rd, 2009, 01:59 PM
kalutika
Mad Alchemist

I would suggest removing the links in the first post as it is against forum rules to link to such sites.
Old December 3rd, 2009, 04:46 PM
Hajo Flettner
Hookah Legend

If my memory is right Dattel is fairly generic Egyptian brand that a lot of people seem to like but I haven't heard anything about them in several years. Kaljanai is a pretty good company that I have bought stuff from and i've been pretty happy with the service. I don't think you'll find much worth owning for 200 Lt and honestly saving money on a narghile is sort of silly since you'll spend a lot more then that on moassel and coals within a year. What I suggest is waiting until you can afford to spend 400 Lt and get something that will be decent. If you want i'll poke about for something for you.
Reply Share
Share with your friends on facebook