Home User CP Browse Members Calendar Register Today!  
Get New posts Faq / Help? Community Menu

Go Back   Hookah Pro - Hookah Forum > Hookah Stuff > Hookah Discussion

Hookah Discussion General discussion related to hookah ...

I think this might beat the skull hookah

Hookah Discussion

Reply Share
Old December 9th, 2009, 03:55 AM
Hookah Guru
Default Re: I think this might beat the skull hookah

I didn't realize Ed Hardy was still alive. Damn he must be loaded now.

Also didn't know he was a pupil of Sailor Jerry. Sailor Jerry is a much better tattoo artist btw. Invented some good rum too.
Old December 9th, 2009, 04:07 AM
Moderator Kitteh
Send a message via AIM to KoRnKitten Send a message via Yahoo to KoRnKitten

+ 1 to sailor jerry! He made a damn fine rum and prefer his works over EH any day.

GLaDOS: "You euthanised your faithful companion cube more quickly than any test subject on record. Congratulations!"
Old December 9th, 2009, 06:23 AM
Hookah Pro

Originally Posted by FeliFeliWooo View Post
It is partially made by starbuzz.
But the factory and the actual person who makes it isn't starbuzz.
Unless any other vendor would like to correct me, I'm pretty sure.
Originally Posted by ************* View Post
let's face facts, it's the same jordanian tobacco that is shipped to the us in bulk, flavored and packed in the us with a made in usa sticker and coold eh designs...yes it is made in collaboration with the folks at starbuzz, no secret there, how much idk, but sb is a producer, eh is a namebrand, no experience in the hookah industry.
This is also what I've come to understand after having talked to several people in the industry. I am also unsure if SB still gets their tobacco from Amman now that they have a factory here separate from their packaging location. I'm inclined to think that they do still import some but I don't care enough to dig any further. FeliFeliWooo, you could always do some ninja work and see for yourself since you're pretty close to it. This is assuming of course you are working locally for HS.

Originally Posted by FeliFeliWooo View Post
I suppose everyone is entitled to their own opinion.
I have still yet to try it, but to be perfectly honest I don't like the fact that everyone assumes it's crap.
All I am trying to say is that it isn't the same.
And I don't want to judge a book by it's cover so I'm going to be giving this an honest chance.
I also agree that it probably smokes well based on the several flavors I recall smelling but it's certainly not surprising the forum communities aren't embracing it simply because of the very high prices and recent public disdain for the Ed Hardy fad. They're not the same flavors as SB, but the cut, dye, packaging, tins, etc. are all nearly identical from what I've seen, and seeing as how SB is a partner in it, it's easy to make that connection.

Originally Posted by KoRnKitten View Post
Now it looks like they have slapped on a "ed hardy" temp tattoo on a hookah and demand 300 dollars on what appears to be a not so hot hookah. One that I probably wouldn't buy without the shitty sticker, for 100.00. And what is on the stem? What picture are the rhinestones making? I can't tell. and why!? Why are they bedazzling everything!?!
To be perfectly honest, the Ed Hardy stuff on the hookah is actually done very well. The printing and decorations on the vase is better than whats on most Egyptian or Syrian vases and the case is actually nicely embroidered. The stem and bowl are on the good side for Chinese made stuff. The price is certainly high but to be fair this stuff wasn't intended for the typical hookah enthusiast, especially not those that would be members on forums.
Old December 9th, 2009, 06:54 AM
Hookah Enthusiast

"Separate yourself from everyone else with this very special Ed Hookah." (Quoted from hookahcompany.com)

"I don't want to swim the ocean, I don't want to fight the tide. I don't want to swim forever! When it is cold, I'd like to die."
Reply Share
Share with your friends on facebook

ed hardy hoookah