Home User CP Browse Members Calendar Register Today!  
Get New posts Faq / Help? Community Menu

Go Back   Hookah Pro - Hookah Forum > Hookah Stuff > Hookah Discussion

Hookah Discussion General discussion related to hookah ...

Mini Funnel!!

Hookah Discussion

Reply Share
Old December 14th, 2009, 08:28 AM
Hookah Master
Send a message via MSN to patelbadboy2006 Send a message via Yahoo to patelbadboy2006
Default Re: Mini Funnel!!

Originally Posted by foibled View Post

Unfortunately the glazing doesn't determine if they tend to be smaller or not. Sizes of the bowl varies because shrinkage varies in high fire clays so the only way to really pick out a smaller one is to see them. If you have to order them, your best bet would be to buy from a vendor like John as you mentioned because they will try their best to pick out one to your liking, if you ask them nicely of course.
I just got very lucky with the 2 i got then, cause both are very very small, and i ordered them at different times
Old December 14th, 2009, 02:11 PM
Hookah Pro
Default Re: Mini Funnel!!

Originally Posted by patelbadboy2006 View Post
I just got very lucky with the 2 i got then, cause both are very very small, and i ordered them at different times
I can neither confirm or deny if this is happening but if the ceramics guy that makes them had to refire the clay to get that glazing scheme, then it is very possible that that colorway truly is smaller than the others. However, I've seen plenty of those that are regular size and some on the large side including the one I used to own, so I don't think that's happening.

FWIW, the two smallest smalls I've come across are a solid red and solid blue one that were truly mini sized and not just borderline.
Reply Share
Share with your friends on facebook