Home User CP Browse Members Calendar Register Today!  
Get New posts Faq / Help? Community Menu

Go Back   Hookah Pro - Hookah Forum > Hookah Stuff > Hookah Discussion

Hookah Discussion General discussion related to hookah ...

Tangiers Smeel slike Jack??? WHA??

Hookah Discussion

Reply Share

Old December 15th, 2009, 04:03 PM
foibled
Hookah Pro

Default Re: Tangiers Smeel slike Jack??? WHA??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunkel View Post
Helping and endlessly promoting and advertising it is another. People who enjoy tangiers need to understand something. People who have spent their money on it and had it fail over and over again regardless of acclimation, packing technique, heat management, temperature of the base water etc, etc. don't want to hear it's their fault it doesn't smoke right. Stop blaming the customer and start blaming the product. It gets old watching the same people who have no interest in Hookah Pro at all other than to promote, advertise and recommend Tangiers at every chance go on and on and when they get called on it they act innocent.
Please, show me where I have been endlessly promoting and advertising Tangiers.
Old December 15th, 2009, 04:07 PM
Hayter
Hookah Guru

I dont thnk he is talking directly about you foibled. However I have been wrong before. lol
Old December 15th, 2009, 04:17 PM
Sambooka
Sambooka Jr.

Quote:
Helping and endlessly promoting and advertising it is another. People who enjoy tangiers need to understand something. People who have spent their money on it and had it fail over and over again regardless of acclimation, packing technique, heat management, temperature of the base water etc, etc. don't want to hear it's their fault it doesn't smoke right. Stop blaming the customer and start blaming the product. It gets old watching the same people who have no interest in Hookah Pro at all other than to promote, advertise and recommend Tangiers at every chance go on and on and when they get called on it they act innocent.
WOW! I couldn't have said it better myself!

I was going to be nice and say "no I wasn't singling any one particular person out"

But .. I TOTALLY like Dunkel's response .. WOW! I bow down to that response! WELL SAID!

http://www.hookahpro.com - Hookah Pro Community - Hookah Forum
~Favorite Hookah~ Khalil Mamoon Amer .. (she leans, so I call her Eileen)
~Favorite Setup~ Egyptian Hookah, Vortex Bowl, Natural Coals (Exotica or Coconara)
~Current Flavor Favorites~ Ayam Zaman 1001 Nights, Hookah Freak Spiced Apple Cider, Starbuzz White Peach
Nakhla Double Apple, Nakhla Earl Grey, Nakhla Sweet Melon, Nakhla Cinnamon, Nakhla Cardamom, Nakhla Fakhfakhina Mixed Fruit, Nakhla El Basha Grape
Al Fakher Mint, Al Fakher Orange, Al Fakher Cinnamon
HookahPro.com .. powered by Elites!
Old January 29th, 2010, 01:50 AM
Jride
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Jride

I just got some Tangiers lucid in a trade. The bubble wrap smelled great.. Opened it up and the tobacco smelt like barbecue.. Lol.. I just put it in a tupperware. Do i leave the lid off and just let it air out? Hopefully its good in the morning
Old January 29th, 2010, 03:02 AM
MAD_HATTER
Hookah Master

shouldn't the humidity in SoCal be almost the same.. if so why does it need to be acclimatised?... p.o.s.
Old January 29th, 2010, 03:15 AM
Jride
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Jride

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAD_HATTER View Post
shouldn't the humidity in SoCal be almost the same.. if so why does it need to be acclimatised?... p.o.s.
It got sent here from a trade in New York.. So im guessing it was re-acclimated there and sent back here so it has to adjust back to the california humidity.
Old January 29th, 2010, 04:34 AM
MAD_HATTER
Hookah Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jride View Post
It got sent here from a trade in New York.. So im guessing it was re-acclimated there and sent back here so it has to adjust back to the california humidity.
i gotcha.. either way.. i got some tangiers in a trade from a buddy who is in SoCal to.. and it still needed to be acclimatised
Old January 29th, 2010, 10:37 AM
Special K
Hookah Nut

There's a few tangiers favors I absolutely love. K Cherry, Brambleberry, Orange Soda, Juicy Peach!

For me its easy. I go to Texas Hookah, smell the bags I want to buy. If it smells close or spot on, I buy it, quick acclimation and it's smoking awesome. If it smells off, I don't buy it

Lucky in that aspect. But just spreading it in a big tupperware, stirring it really well and letting it sit for 3-5 hours does the trick for me.
Old January 29th, 2010, 10:51 AM
britjh22
Hookah Nut

Quote:
If you intended this towards foibled, I think you are a little off base, as none of his posts I have seen have been tangiers fanboyism. From what I can see he presents the knowledge he has about the product, gives some helpful tips, and states that he hasn't had issues.

If you weren't directing it at foibled, you should say so, because it absolutely looks like you are.

In other respects, have the acclimation issues people are talking about been mostly Noir, or issues with Lucid as well?
Old January 29th, 2010, 12:10 PM
guesswhoy0
Hookah Pro

Send a message via AIM to guesswhoy0

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAD_HATTER View Post
i live 15 minutes away from tangiers and i still have to acclimate noir. it might not take as long as other areas but it still has to acclimate.
Reply Share
Share with your friends on facebook