Home User CP Browse Members Calendar Register Today!  
Get New posts Faq / Help? Community Menu

Go Back   Hookah Pro - Hookah Forum > Hookah Stuff > Hookah Discussion

Hookah Discussion General discussion related to hookah ...

Thank you, "Mod Squad"!

Hookah Discussion

Reply Share

Old December 15th, 2009, 06:50 PM
thefaded
Hookah Pro

Default Re: Thank you, "Mod Squad"!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dee View Post
I'm thinking Desi Murli Lemon Lime first. I'll be ordering more DM soon and want to give it a try.
Let us know how it is! I'm quite interested. I got DM almond, but almond is such a subtle taste that I'm interested to know how the flavor is on a more fruity one.
Old December 15th, 2009, 07:57 PM
Dee
Hookah Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefaded View Post
Let us know how it is! I'm quite interested. I got DM almond, but almond is such a subtle taste that I'm interested to know how the flavor is on a more fruity one.
This is the first "fruit" flavor DM I've tried. All DM in my experience tastes first and foremost like tobacco. There is no doubt you are smoking tobacco when you smoke DM. Initially, that's all you will taste. To me the initial flavor is a slightly tangy, slightly sweet wood-like flavor.

It took quite some time to notice the lemon-lime flavor and when I did, it was very, very subtle. For me, I sort of noticed the flavor kind of "sticking" in my mouth all of a sudden. I couldn't really taste it in the smoke.

As a citrus flavor I would say I'm not all that crazy about it. I like strong citrus flavors. Having said that, I will smoke up the rest of the sample because I do like the flavor of the tobacco.
Old December 15th, 2009, 08:30 PM
1lowtoy
Hookah Nut

Send a message via AIM to 1lowtoy Send a message via Yahoo to 1lowtoy

well this is what i got

Desi Murli Lemon Lime
Desi Murli Pan Rasna
Baja Margarita
Baja Kahlua
Fusion Pear
Nakhla Earl Gray

once again thanks and im gonna buy a tone of the desi pan asap it was great!!!! sorta kicked my butt, but i enjoyed every min of my whipping. I have bought desi rooof and plain for my self in the past but was afraid to try other flavors but no more there all great. thanks all for the great gifts.

travis
Old December 18th, 2009, 03:50 AM
MAD_HATTER
Hookah Master

WOo!! Thanks mod squad!! Lol... And thanks to whoever nominated me ... Well.. On monday I think it was.. I received my package after crawling around in my attic lol.. Damn splinter on my ass is still bugging me lol.. Well when I got the mail I saw the yellow package with that familiar label on it .. I grabbed my strippers and tore that sucka up lol... Read the letter inside while smelling a complex smell of spices and fruit... Then I took a 2 hour "lunch" break lol.. Funny thing is I was still hungry after my break lol.. And had a great buzz lol.. Well these are the flavors I received
Baja Margarita
Fusion Pear
Nakhla Cardamon
Desi Murli Almond
Desi Murli Lemon Lime
Desi Murli Pan Rasna

Oh yea lol
Once again thanks to Dunk, Sambooka, Hookah1, and the rest of the MOD squad

-MAD
Old December 18th, 2009, 04:00 AM
unicycleboy3190
Hookah Pro

[quote=thefaded;231119]It didn't really taste like pear, actually it didn't really taste like anything at all. :P

that about like all the other pears i have had

Old December 18th, 2009, 05:24 AM
Dunkel
Bad Motherf^&*er!

[quote=unicycleboy3190;232118]
Quote:
Originally Posted by thefaded View Post
It didn't really taste like pear, actually it didn't really taste like anything at all. :P

that about like all the other pears i have had
I think the problem may be that the flavor of a real pear is subtle, and if they are trying to make shisha tobacco realistic it will be subtle as well.
Share with your friends on facebook