Home User CP Browse Members Calendar Register Today!  
Get New posts Faq / Help? Community Menu

Go Back   Hookah Pro - Hookah Forum > Hookah Stuff > Hookah Discussion

Hookah Discussion General discussion related to hookah ...

fake nammor

Hookah Discussion

Reply Share

Old December 20th, 2009, 09:27 PM
dropkickdragout
Hookah Nut

Send a message via AIM to dropkickdragout
Default Re: fake nammor

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBungle View Post
it's false advertisement, plain and simple. people expect a washable hose when they buy a nammor, not something that just looks like one. and hookahsnob, im just curious why your IP points to Charlotte NC, which happens to be the home of southsmoke...

I love you for running an IP check on him, i knew this was fishy, and now, by posting under an alias to try to run damage control, they've made things look even worse for themselves.
Old December 20th, 2009, 09:32 PM
Dee
Hookah Pro

Quote:
it's false advertisement, plain and simple. people expect a washable hose when they buy a nammor, not something that just looks like one. and hookahsnob, im just curious why your IP points to Charlotte NC, which happens to be the home of southsmoke...
Bravo.

I love the interwebs.
Old December 20th, 2009, 09:32 PM
jvminner
Hookah Nut

This is funny, why be a vendor on a site, that has another known vendor, that sells the genuine item?

Gonna get caught sooner or later, sorry but southsmoke will never get my business.
Old December 20th, 2009, 09:42 PM
TheGirlfriend
Hookah Pro

Send a message via MSN to TheGirlfriend

Wow, This is crizazy.
Old December 20th, 2009, 09:55 PM
SonOfGram
Hookah Aficionado

ha that's funny.

How-To Etch a Hookah Base: http://www.hookahpro.com/forum/showthread.php?t=22782
How-To DIY E-Cigarette: http://www.hookahpro.com/forum/showthread.php?t=33454
Old December 20th, 2009, 09:58 PM
jvminner
Hookah Nut

Quote:
Originally Posted by ************* View Post
Sleigh bells ring, are you listening,
In the lane, snow is glistening
A beautiful sight,
We're happy tonight.
Walking in a winter wonderland.

I was listening to Christmas music while reading this thread, I found it entertaining as it just kept getting worse and worse but while listening to happy music. I will not even comment on this thread but I will be reading on, well maybe one comment...wow.
HAHA great, and thats why you're the best. Always on the sidelines watching and waiting. But never one to get directly involved. Keep on being the #1 vendor.
Old December 20th, 2009, 10:13 PM
mcmlb55
Hookah Newbie

Wow. This thread is crazy. Its like a spy movie or something, albeit with an inept spy. i hope southsmoke gets whats coming to them, as well as "hookahsnob"...
Old December 20th, 2009, 10:17 PM
CypherEnigma
Hookah Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by hookahsnob View Post
The only reason i posted about this topic is because it was on the top of the current topics list.

Im done with this topic also. I've got a life to live. Bye!
Charlotte, NC != Illinois
Also a hose isn't a usable hose anymore if it has rust because it was advertised as washable. But you're done with this topic and somehow above the discussion, so peace.

36" Al Falkher Solid - 36" KM Copper Heart Two Hose - 22" Temsah Mini-Wheat(a.k.a. Golden Nugget)
Old December 20th, 2009, 10:23 PM
HookahEnigma
Hookah Newbie

Well guys I think we shouldn't be SO harsh, the guy made a bad decision his website looks legit. He just made a bad call on feigning ignorance when I asked for a refund, something that could have been easily fixed. No need to kick a dead dog, no reason to think every single thing on the site is not on the up and up, he pulled the offending hose off the site, and while it is said than all my Hannukah money was blown on what will surely end up being a disposable hose, and have now nothing with which to get the real Nammor hose. However the site can't be all bad and his shipping was super quick.
Old December 20th, 2009, 10:55 PM
EricRuiz
Hookah Nut

Quote:
Oh man, this just added to the reason why i cancelled my $170 order, haha i was going to place it in an hour too! haha, THANK YOU MR. BUNGLE
Old December 20th, 2009, 11:00 PM
HookahEnigma
Hookah Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricRuiz View Post
Oh man, this just added to the reason why i cancelled my $170 order, haha i was going to place it in an hour too! haha, THANK YOU MR. BUNGLE
i understand and admire you guys supporting me but hes not selling it anymore no reason to boycott him.
Old December 20th, 2009, 11:06 PM
MrBungle
AFNSBFLAVOUR

let's not make this a bash southsmoke thread. point of this whole thing was they didn't say the hose was not washable. Whether or not they did this intentionally, I have no idea. it doesn't necessarily throw all credibility out the window for them.

Old December 20th, 2009, 11:22 PM
Black_Mamba
Hookah Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by HookahEnigma View Post
Well guys I think we shouldn't be SO harsh, the guy made a bad decision his website looks legit. He just made a bad call on feigning ignorance when I asked for a refund, something that could have been easily fixed. No need to kick a dead dog, no reason to think every single thing on the site is not on the up and up, he pulled the offending hose off the site, and while it is said than all my Hannukah money was blown on what will surely end up being a disposable hose, and have now nothing with which to get the real Nammor hose. However the site can't be all bad and his shipping was super quick.
throw us a link to donate you some money on your paypal. I (and im sure a few others) would be willing to throw a buck or two.

i mean hey, tis the season

Last edited by Black_Mamba; December 20th, 2009 at 11:22 PM. Reason: grammar
Old December 20th, 2009, 11:37 PM
shawnwhyte
Hookah Pro

Old December 21st, 2009, 12:16 AM
rgallego
Hookah Nut

Send a message via MSN to rgallego

Quote:
Originally Posted by swaflyer1 View Post
i am pretty sure this is complete BS. the nammor hose is not a style, and hasn't been sold as such in other places because H-S is the one that came up with the name.

am i wrong?
Nammor = Romman... the family that owns Hookah-Shisha are the Romman's.... The guy that makes all the shipments is Sammy Romman and they invented the hose... so... I really think you won't find an original one from anywhere else...

Just like the razan = nazar = nazarhookah.com
Old December 21st, 2009, 12:22 AM
rgallego
Hookah Nut

Also they stopped advertising that hose on their site.... this situation is a lame and I will never order from them and also encourage any of my friends to stop doing it....

What next?... they will also come with the BS that "starbuzz or nakhla" is a style and they will send you whatever they like?... come on!
Old December 21st, 2009, 12:25 AM
simmonsjeffreya
Hookah Newbie

I'm new here, so first post (I'll introduce myself later) but if you used credit cards, do a charge back if the vendor is not willing to work with you. I know for a fact my credit card company allows charge backs up to 180 days for merchandise not as advertised, and up to 1 full year for counterfeit merchandise, this of course assumes you didn't know (which you didn't.) If the vendor's not willing to work with you, don't feel bad one bit, it's not your fault, get your money back!!
Old December 21st, 2009, 12:33 AM
Shushyne4np2ne
Hookah Nut

Send a message via AIM to Shushyne4np2ne Send a message via Yahoo to Shushyne4np2ne

Wow, I can't believe this! I've never ordered from southsmoke, but this would turn me off quite a lot. As for the IP track, nice job Bungle, you crafty man you. Enigma, you got hosed (pun intended) and I feel for you. I got hosed by a local shop here and I went back and complained, but they did nothing. I ended up going there late at night and smearing a mix of ketchup and soex they gave me to try to make up all over their door handle.

Old December 21st, 2009, 12:37 AM
rgallego
Hookah Nut

Quote:
I also thought that this guy is a SS employee.... it's a HUGE coincidence that this guy JUST joined this forum and started saying "please stop talking about this" when EVERYONE is really mad about this....

and I'm sure that this user won't participate on this forum anymore.... trust me on that :P
Old December 21st, 2009, 12:54 AM
Hookah_Native
Hookah Nut

Quote:
Originally Posted by HookahEnigma View Post
I was duped by southsmoke and bought two "Nammors" they have metal coils in them!!! I wasn't a member of this board so I had no way of seeing the posts here about that. Romman needs to trademark the name Nammor!
I have an extra nammor if you want it man!. pm me!!
Old December 21st, 2009, 12:59 AM
Black_Mamba
Hookah Pro

^ This is why i love this place
Old December 21st, 2009, 06:35 AM
chrisicool
Hookah Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by ************* View Post
Sleigh bells ring, are you listening,
In the lane, snow is glistening
A beautiful sight,
We're happy tonight.
Walking in a winter wonderland.

I was listening to Christmas music while reading this thread, I found it entertaining as it just kept getting worse and worse but while listening to happy music. I will not even comment on this thread but I will be reading on, well maybe one comment...wow.

Haha I love you john. Plain and simple, you didn't get what was advertised. I'd be upset too, but the best you can do is let the community and others know about your dealings with a particular vendor, and then never buy from them again if you were unsatisfied.
Old December 21st, 2009, 09:42 AM
Sambooka
Sambooka Jr.

This is NOT the first time someone has posted about this .. see here for a reference: http://www.hookahpro.com/forum/showthread.php?t=16454 .. another Member had a problem and southsmoke asked him to have the thread taken down too before they would resolve.

http://www.hookahpro.com - Hookah Pro Community - Hookah Forum
~Favorite Hookah~ Khalil Mamoon Amer .. (she leans, so I call her Eileen)
~Favorite Setup~ Egyptian Hookah, Vortex Bowl, Natural Coals (Exotica or Coconara)
~Current Flavor Favorites~ Ayam Zaman 1001 Nights, Hookah Freak Spiced Apple Cider, Starbuzz White Peach
Nakhla Double Apple, Nakhla Earl Grey, Nakhla Sweet Melon, Nakhla Cinnamon, Nakhla Cardamom, Nakhla Fakhfakhina Mixed Fruit, Nakhla El Basha Grape
Al Fakher Mint, Al Fakher Orange, Al Fakher Cinnamon
HookahPro.com .. powered by Elites!
Old December 21st, 2009, 10:18 AM
abzy786
Hookah Enthusiast

sambooka you should put the two threads together.

HP Feedback - http://www.hookahpro.com/forum/showt...hlight=abzy786
Old December 21st, 2009, 10:35 AM
Sambooka
Sambooka Jr.

Two separate instances of this same issue and an attempt to cover both of them up. I think it is best to remain as two separate threads.

http://www.hookahpro.com - Hookah Pro Community - Hookah Forum
~Favorite Hookah~ Khalil Mamoon Amer .. (she leans, so I call her Eileen)
~Favorite Setup~ Egyptian Hookah, Vortex Bowl, Natural Coals (Exotica or Coconara)
~Current Flavor Favorites~ Ayam Zaman 1001 Nights, Hookah Freak Spiced Apple Cider, Starbuzz White Peach
Nakhla Double Apple, Nakhla Earl Grey, Nakhla Sweet Melon, Nakhla Cinnamon, Nakhla Cardamom, Nakhla Fakhfakhina Mixed Fruit, Nakhla El Basha Grape
Al Fakher Mint, Al Fakher Orange, Al Fakher Cinnamon
HookahPro.com .. powered by Elites!
Reply Share
Share with your friends on facebook