Home User CP Browse Members Calendar Register Today!  
Get New posts Faq / Help? Community Menu

Go Back   Hookah Pro - Hookah Forum > Hookah Stuff > Hookah Discussion

Hookah Discussion General discussion related to hookah ...

what do u think?

Hookah Discussion

Reply Share

Old January 14th, 2008, 12:22 PM
chris lewis
Hookah Newbie

Send a message via AIM to chris lewis
Default what do u think?

is this a good hookah to buy im thinking of buying one but idk what kind to buy let me know tell me what u think?

http://nazarhookah.com/index.php?mai...products_id=10
Old January 14th, 2008, 01:48 PM
cashmere868
Hookah Nut

Default Re: what do u think?

from what little i know, i think that looks really good!! i especially love the ends of the hoses, that look like viper heads!! but i think it would be best to wait for a more experienced point of view!
Old January 14th, 2008, 02:04 PM
shishaholiC
Hookah Pro

1st of all, it comes from one of the most reputable vendors around and that says alot.
2nd, you are really lucky, i own this exact pipe but from a local vendor. This is an authentic handmade hookah from egypt. Mine was really well built, there are some visible weld marks in the hose port and the part the the bowl sits on. This hookah has no auto-seal, which i do not recomend anyway. and i highly sugest the 1 hose version of it. I own the 2hose and i always have the rubber-plug on to close the second hoseport. There is no point of getting a two hose cz only one person can be smoking at a time.

Anw on performance now. Mine really seals well and smokes like a champ. i own it for 11 month now i believe and it just started to rust out. I 've been smoking about 10 bowls a week, at least once a day which is heavy usage and the reason it rusted is too much vinigar when i washed it(before each session). anw 10 month of everyday use is good IMO and experience

I can assure you for the quality of the pipe but i vote against the 3 hosed model. If you can get the 1hose go for it.
Btw the hoses are not washable, somethink that mahir (nazarhookahs) will tell you
I suggest to ask him for a deal to replace the hoses with Razan washable hoses and pay the difference. (really worth it, i heard these are better then the NAmmor but havnet tried it myself)

Cheers, hope i've helped
Old January 14th, 2008, 02:14 PM
cashmere868
Hookah Nut

ah, im glad someone with a little more know-how came along!!!
Old January 14th, 2008, 06:23 PM
ZenSilk
Hookah Master

Those H-S rigs are pretty good. Just make sure that you don't let the pipe air-dry or the rust problem will kick in very early.
Old January 15th, 2008, 09:43 AM
Sambooka
Sambooka Jr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZenSilk
Those H-S rigs are pretty good. Just make sure that you don't let the pipe air-dry or the rust problem will kick in very early.
Yes, always try to dry your stem as much as you can before allowing it to air dry the rest of the way ... I definitely agree

http://www.hookahpro.com - Hookah Pro Community - Hookah Forum
~Favorite Hookah~ Khalil Mamoon Amer .. (she leans, so I call her Eileen)
~Favorite Setup~ Egyptian Hookah, Vortex Bowl, Natural Coals (Exotica or Coconara)
~Current Flavor Favorites~ Ayam Zaman 1001 Nights, Hookah Freak Spiced Apple Cider, Starbuzz White Peach
Nakhla Double Apple, Nakhla Earl Grey, Nakhla Sweet Melon, Nakhla Cinnamon, Nakhla Cardamom, Nakhla Fakhfakhina Mixed Fruit, Nakhla El Basha Grape
Al Fakher Mint, Al Fakher Orange, Al Fakher Cinnamon
HookahPro.com .. powered by Elites!
Old January 15th, 2008, 09:47 AM
Sambooka
Sambooka Jr.

As for that hookah, it looks like a good hookah and from a reputable vendor (Mahir) that is usually floating around, although I haven't seen him much in the last few days. It would be a nice three hoser for a fair amount of money.

~Favorite Setup~ Egyptian Hookah, Vortex Bowl, Natural Coals (Exotica or Coconara)
~Current Flavor Favorites~ Ayam Zaman 1001 Nights, Hookah Freak Spiced Apple Cider, Starbuzz White Peach
Nakhla Double Apple, Nakhla Earl Grey, Nakhla Sweet Melon, Nakhla Cinnamon, Nakhla Cardamom, Nakhla Fakhfakhina Mixed Fruit, Nakhla El Basha Grape
Old January 15th, 2008, 12:44 PM
shishaholiC
Hookah Pro

I still recommend one with 1 hose. Isnt that why you dont use your 2hose engineer from| HS SamB??
Old January 15th, 2008, 01:31 PM
cashmere868
Hookah Nut

yer i think a one-hoser of that model would look really good. but if its for taking out places to parties etc. then i think it is a good social hookah, but not really a home-hookah
Old January 15th, 2008, 01:44 PM
Sambooka
Sambooka Jr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shishaholiC
I still recommend one with 1 hose. Isnt that why you dont use your 2hose engineer from| HS SamB??
No, that is not why, it is another story actually ... there were some flaws in the craftsmanship of the engineer that was out of the hands of H-S. I am sending the engineer back and will be purchasing a different hookah from H-S and it will be a multi-hose hookah. A multi-hose would work well in my living room, because I have two couches across from each other and a coffee table in between them. This way when I am watching a movie, I don't have to pass the hose off to the other couch I will never get rid of my single hose though, I love it! and believe me it won't be collecting any dust any time soon!

Old January 15th, 2008, 04:18 PM
ZenSilk
Hookah Master

I think a hand-made Egyptian or Syrian is a pretty vital component in a hookah smokers arsenal.

At least if you don't use it, you can say you have one!

But a good name brand one as in a KM. So you can also say "I have a KM".

Old January 15th, 2008, 05:18 PM
Sambooka
Sambooka Jr.

Well, I use to have TWO KMS! I was stupid and sold one! My KM Hafa ...

Oh well, I got another hookah on the way ... to replace my beloved Hafa ... review will be coming soon!

Old January 15th, 2008, 05:19 PM
Huskysibe
Hookah Master

Some guys have all the luck!
Old January 19th, 2008, 03:44 PM
Hajo Flettner
Hookah Legend

I've never been to happy with multi-hose rigs but my experience is limited in that area. Mahir is a good guy however and i'm pretty sure that he would try to carry well built stuff which is why I was disturbed to hear that it started to rust out in less then a year. I haven't had much positive experiences with the rigs sold by H-S although the company does give great service. If you need a multi-hose set up I suppose that J & R is worth looking into as I know they carry fantastic single hose products.
Old January 20th, 2008, 05:49 AM
larrypzlast
Hookah Enthusiast

Send a message via MSN to larrypzlast

Go for it man. Unleash that 3 hose magic on all of your friends! :P
Reply Share
Share with your friends on facebook