Home User CP Browse Members Calendar Register Today!  
Get New posts Faq / Help? Community Menu

Go Back   Hookah Pro - Hookah Forum > Hookah Stuff > Hookah Discussion

Hookah Discussion General discussion related to hookah ...

AF DA-AMAZING

Hookah Discussion

Reply Share

Old January 1st, 2010, 06:52 PM
Dreamer1917
Hookah Nut

Default AF DA-AMAZING

Me and my buddy smoked a single bowl of Al Fakher Double Apple. We smoked from ten minutes past the ball drop, to 4:41am. I joke not. I would write off the 41 minutes after 4 just because we were talkin' about a lot of stuff. I flipped he pack of Al Fakher over when I packed the bowl so I got all the thick molasses from the bottom of the pack. But, I swear that freakin' al fakher lasted 4 hours. That is Amazing. (In my experiences). Does anyone else have a crazy good, possibly newyears, story like this?
Old January 1st, 2010, 07:11 PM
jakejacobson
Vendor

Default Re: AF DA-AMAZING

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreamer1917 View Post
Me and my buddy smoked a single bowl of Al Fakher Double Apple. We smoked from ten minutes past the ball drop, to 4:41am. I joke not. I would write off the 41 minutes after 4 just because we were talkin' about a lot of stuff. I flipped he pack of Al Fakher over when I packed the bowl so I got all the thick molasses from the bottom of the pack. But, I swear that freakin' al fakher lasted 4 hours. That is Amazing. (In my experiences). Does anyone else have a crazy good, possibly newyears, story like this?
I smoked some AF Grape Mint with my friends last night and it was great. March 2009 production and it was amazing. Definitely making a comeback.
Old January 1st, 2010, 08:48 PM
brasssmunkye
Hookah Newbie

pretty awesome
i'm personally not a fan of DA, its alright, but not a big fan of it.... if i ever actually buy any.it will be a 50g pack....
awesome new years stories? nothin special :P
me and some friends were in town and after we did all of our business we wanted to go to the hookah spot because my friend (87t0y on the forums) went back home and took his hookah, and mine was just ordered.... well, the hookah spot was closed
and it wasnt late, so the other place i don't like as much wasnt open yet
so i went into a local smoke shop and got some starbuzz safari melon dew and a vortex bowl
Old January 1st, 2010, 10:35 PM
Crown Hookahs
Vendor

Send a message via AIM to Crown Hookahs

Last night, the stars aligned, and all of my tangiers (literally every flavor they make) was acclimated and smelling beautifully. Usually I have 5-12 flavors that need to acclimate. It was a great new years. I could even smoke clove! (which never wants to be right for me.)

AF DA definitely has a creamy aspect I appreciate. Mixed with Nakhla DA is truly fantastic. Very balanced.
Old January 2nd, 2010, 12:27 AM
jakejacobson
Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crown Hookahs View Post
Last night, the stars aligned, and all of my tangiers (literally every flavor they make) was acclimated and smelling beautifully. Usually I have 5-12 flavors that need to acclimate. It was a great new years. I could even smoke clove! (which never wants to be right for me.)

AF DA definitely has a creamy aspect I appreciate. Mixed with Nakhla DA is truly fantastic. Very balanced.
I've never been a big fan of DA flavors, but I might just have to try this one.
Old January 2nd, 2010, 12:44 AM
whordehey
Hookah Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by brasssmunkye View Post
pretty awesome
i'm personally not a fan of DA, its alright, but not a big fan of it.... if i ever actually buy any.it will be a 50g pack....
awesome new years stories? nothin special :P
me and some friends were in town and after we did all of our business we wanted to go to the hookah spot because my friend (87t0y on the forums) went back home and took his hookah, and mine was just ordered.... well, the hookah spot was closed
and it wasnt late, so the other place i don't like as much wasnt open yet
so i went into a local smoke shop and got some starbuzz safari melon dew and a vortex bowl
The hookah spot closed? outrageous!! how dare they take new years eve off....
Old January 2nd, 2010, 01:03 AM
thefaded
Hookah Pro

I brought my pharaoh statue hookah with a mix of mizo watermelon and AF mint to the party I went to last night. Passed around but not many were interested. I got it almost all to myself all night. Nice.
Old January 2nd, 2010, 01:38 AM
Much2Xtreme
Hookah Newbie

I am new to the Hookah community but I have been smoking AF for the most part. You are right, a bowl of AF anything has been lasting me 3 to 4 hours and holding it's taste. Someone told me that AF has been making some changes recently and if you get a recent production date You are golden. I smoked AF two apple with AF Peach mix last night. Quite tasty.. I am calling it " Orchard mix " give it a shot.
Old January 2nd, 2010, 11:52 AM
Dreamer1917
Hookah Nut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Much2Xtreme View Post
I am new to the Hookah community but I have been smoking AF for the most part. You are right, a bowl of AF anything has been lasting me 3 to 4 hours and holding it's taste. Someone told me that AF has been making some changes recently and if you get a recent production date You are golden. I smoked AF two apple with AF Peach mix last night. Quite tasty.. I am calling it " Orchard mix " give it a shot.
That does sound tasty, and I have both of those in my possession. I'll try that.
Old January 8th, 2010, 12:32 AM
sam1618
Hookah Newbie

New years, my buddy and I smoked AF Cola, and AF Chocolate. They were the two least promising flavors we ordered from HS, but we LOVED them both! The chocolate goes great with AF mint for an andes mint type flavor. I suspect if you added some starbuzz winterfresh you'd get more of a york patty flavor. I love the 2 apple as well!
Reply Share
Share with your friends on facebook