Home User CP Browse Members Calendar Register Today!  
Get New posts Faq / Help? Community Menu

Go Back   Hookah Pro - Hookah Forum > Hookah Stuff > Hookah Discussion

Hookah Discussion General discussion related to hookah ...

Anyone Try Al-Fursan Tobacco?

Hookah Discussion

Closed Thread Share

Old January 18th, 2010, 08:35 AM
breakinout
Hookah Newbie

Default Re: Anyone Try Al-Fursan Tobacco?

you know I haven't even left yet and Mad_Hatter's talking crap, dude what are you like 8 years old? Grow up and stop trying so hard to be funny, no one's forcing you to continue to participate. I will be back and it won't be the last time you hear from me...C-Ya in a couple of weeks!
Old January 18th, 2010, 03:24 PM
datdudealex
Hookah Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAD_HATTER View Post
you got it from that one site right ? im waiting on my flavors so i can review them.. got a "tripod" lmfao
na, local shop. will be smoking later tonight and ill write up a review. the apple has no scent of anise. and it smells pretty good. the cut is like a AF choppy cut but less juicy. very sweet smelling, has honey listed on the ingredients.
Old January 18th, 2010, 05:35 PM
MAD_HATTER
Hookah Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by breakinout View Post
you know I haven't even left yet and Mad_Hatter's talking crap, dude what are you like 8 years old? Grow up and stop trying so hard to be funny, no one's forcing you to continue to participate. I will be back and it won't be the last time you hear from me...C-Ya in a couple of weeks!
yep im 8..

and what am i participating in exactly?
Old January 18th, 2010, 05:37 PM
MAD_HATTER
Hookah Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by datdudealex View Post
na, local shop. will be smoking later tonight and ill write up a review. the apple has no scent of anise. and it smells pretty good. the cut is like a AF choppy cut but less juicy. very sweet smelling, has honey listed on the ingredients.
ooh cool.. AF less juicy ehh.. is it the old AF cut or the newer cut?
Old January 19th, 2010, 12:31 AM
datdudealex
Hookah Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAD_HATTER View Post
ooh cool.. AF less juicy ehh.. is it the old AF cut or the newer cut?
i tried the apple. idk its not like new or old af cut its kinda in the middle. not as diced or not as near as wet. the taste is not overpowering its kinda mild, and no anise. will pick up some more for sure. ill try and get some pics up and do a review or somthing.
Old January 19th, 2010, 01:02 AM
MAD_HATTER
Hookah Master

Quote:
i tried the apple. idk its not like new or old af cut its kinda in the middle. not as diced or not as near as wet. the taste is not overpowering its kinda mild, and no anise. will pick up some more for sure. ill try and get some pics up and do a review or somthing.
that sounds dank.. ill post up a review in the future
Old January 20th, 2010, 06:34 PM
Armanimani
Banned

hello everyone, all i have to say ma man. i love the serves i got my order on time with very very good price. i have ordered al fursan from www.alfursanonlinestore.com i was in the middle east when i tried it for the first. i love the tobacco mix it has this double flavor like taste like fuji apple on the way breathing in and then this sweet relax breath of iskandrani green apple. great job on the apple pie. i would like to say thank you for the effort in making this one of the best tobacco bar none, to al kaif the company that brings it here. i am looking forward to try the other new flavors they have..
Old January 20th, 2010, 06:36 PM
Armanimani
Banned

it has the baharani leaf which is just in middle of both new and old AF... but taste oh this tobacco is right on the dot.
Old January 20th, 2010, 06:40 PM
MAD_HATTER
Hookah Master

oooh im excited to review this
Old January 20th, 2010, 07:42 PM
Sambooka
Sambooka Jr.

This is one of the fishiest threads I have seen in a long time! Three new Members with the same IP!? Hyping up a brand of tobacco!? Coincidence??

::shakes head in disbelief::

http://www.hookahpro.com - Hookah Pro Community - Hookah Forum
~Favorite Hookah~ Khalil Mamoon Amer .. (she leans, so I call her Eileen)
~Favorite Setup~ Egyptian Hookah, Vortex Bowl, Natural Coals (Exotica or Coconara)
~Current Flavor Favorites~ Ayam Zaman 1001 Nights, Hookah Freak Spiced Apple Cider, Starbuzz White Peach
Nakhla Double Apple, Nakhla Earl Grey, Nakhla Sweet Melon, Nakhla Cinnamon, Nakhla Cardamom, Nakhla Fakhfakhina Mixed Fruit, Nakhla El Basha Grape
Al Fakher Mint, Al Fakher Orange, Al Fakher Cinnamon
HookahPro.com .. powered by Elites!
Old January 20th, 2010, 07:44 PM
mrbojangles447
Hookah Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBungle View Post
one thing I can say is I love cookies...
I agree cookies are awsome
Old January 20th, 2010, 07:45 PM
mrbojangles447
Hookah Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sambooka View Post
This is one of the fishiest threads I have seen in a long time! Three new Members with the same IP!? Hyping up a brand of tobacco!? Coincidence??

twilight zone music playing in the backround
Old January 20th, 2010, 08:10 PM
Hayter
Hookah Guru

Hmmm.. someting wong!!!! There is a stench of shameless promotion in this thread. I for one just because of this, will not be buying their tobacco. lol
Old January 20th, 2010, 08:23 PM
ryon
Hookah Nut

I might give this a try
8 bucks isnt too much too lose, but after what Sambooka says, Im a little sketchy now
Old January 20th, 2010, 11:04 PM
MAD_HATTER
Hookah Master

Quote:

ive been suspecting something since "breakingout" made his first post hyping up this brand and also he told us where in jersey (i think it was) they sale and where they carry it oh and not to mention Al Fursan originates in NJ and thats wher breakingout is supposedly from ... then armanimani comes and what do you know the first post he makes explains how good it is and gives a link on where buy this new tobacco...

C'mon are you kidding me?

that is all
Old January 21st, 2010, 01:15 AM
datdudealex
Hookah Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hayter View Post
Hmmm.. someting wong!!!! There is a stench of shameless promotion in this thread. I for one just because of this, will not be buying their tobacco. lol
this is deff a weird conversation in this thread but don't let it spoil al fursan.
try it you may like it. its not bad, the apple was pretty tasty!
Old January 21st, 2010, 01:18 AM
MrBungle
AFNSBFLAVOUR

see, we wouldn't mind the owner coming here and asking people to try their tobacco. but recruiting others or doing it themselves through another username is pretty low.

Old January 21st, 2010, 01:19 AM
MAD_HATTER
Hookah Master

[QUOTE=datdudealex;244791]this is deff a weird conversation in this thread but don't let it spoil al fursan.
try it you may like it. its not bad, the apple was pretty tasty![/QUOTE ]

YOUR ANOTHER MINION!!

lol jk.. im actually waiting on a sample he supposedly sent out..
Old January 21st, 2010, 01:29 AM
datdudealex
Hookah Newbie

[quote=MAD_HATTER;244796]
Quote:
this is deff a weird conversation in this thread but don't let it spoil al fursan.
try it you may like it. its not bad, the apple was pretty tasty![/QUOTE ]

YOUR ANOTHER MINION!!

lol jk.. im actually waiting on a sample he supposedly sent out..
OH NOES! u gawt me! haha ....let me know how u like it. i tried the melon. but it doesnt compare to nakhla melon :\
Old January 21st, 2010, 02:09 AM
Al-Fursan
Vendor

[FONT=Calibri]Ok here’s the deal…I have been following this thread without getting involved, however I have repeatedly noticed the attacks on people that like and promote this product. They promote it not because they are getting paid but because I have given them samples and they have attended promotional parties for my product. I give samples to people that ask and in return ask that they write honest blogs or reviews for the free samples I send or give them. I have seen my company’s integrity called out repeatedly. And that I can’t stand for…so these are people that have asked for samples and I have plugged your forum Sambooka just like Mad-Hatter asked and I will send him. Some of the new bloggers you are seeing are because I plugged your site to be an honest and open forum. If that isn’t welcome then I will take my company and my plugging for your site somewhere else.[/FONT]
[FONT=Calibri]I stopped plugging other forums because of their judging each other and name calling and other unprofessional practices. I am on the road right now and to see this thread disappoints me to say the least…I have seen threads that plug Nakhla, Fakher, Starbuzz, JM,etc…and none of them have had the “kind” replies this thread has had…no one is forcing you to try or buy anything. At the end of the day word of mouth will spread and our products quality will speak for itself...with or without plugging or blogging.[/FONT]
Old January 21st, 2010, 02:33 AM
MrBungle
AFNSBFLAVOUR

when people come on this site solely to plug a product, it's annoying and seen as unprofessional to your business. both "bloggers" have posted your site link in chat and posts, that's it, nothing more.

Old January 21st, 2010, 02:35 AM
MrBungle
AFNSBFLAVOUR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Al-Fursan View Post
[FONT=Calibri] At the end of the day word of mouth will spread and our products quality will speak for itself...with or without plugging or blogging.[/FONT]
exactly. I don't see your bloggers plugging this site, so let our members decide if they want to buy your product and give their honest opinion.

Old January 21st, 2010, 04:45 AM
glostersa
Hookah Master

Quote:

Agreed Sambooka and where their is smoke there is fire
Old January 21st, 2010, 07:38 AM
Huskysibe
Hookah Master

Al-Fursan
When members come to this site and every single post is about your product and how great it is and do nothing more to get involved with this community then the red flags and sirens start to go off and the moderators step in to protect the members of this community. If your tobacco is as good as you and the others claim, then purchase some advertising from Sambooka and call off the dogs that totally smear your promotions all over the chat box and website and let your product speak for itself. The credibility is lost if a member has 10 posts and all 10 posts are cheerleading about a product. We are here to protect our community, we are not here to judge or name call. Unfair practices as you say, would be to come onto a forum and try to wrangle free promotion while your competitors pay for the ads you see. There is nothing unfair about pointing out that there are 3 members with the exact same IP address as you and every post that the 3 of you have made have been about your product. Read the forum rules and vendor rules, you have violated a few of them already. I suggest if you want to stay here then you abide by those rules and heed the warnings that a few of the mods have already put into this thread as well as a PM to you. We have been more than fair, we have PM'd you and yet you still come on here and accuse us of unfair practices. A little secret my friend, we arent a business, we dont sell anything. We were created to give hookah smokers a place to relax and chat and give UNBIASED reviews of products. The balls in your court, stay and play nice. Or take your business elsewhere and enjoy what the other forums have to offer you.

Billy
Old January 21st, 2010, 09:15 AM
Dunkel
Bad Motherf^&*er!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huskysibe View Post
Al-Fursan
When members come to this site and every single post is about your product and how great it is and do nothing more to get involved with this community then the red flags and sirens start to go off and the moderators step in to protect the members of this community. If your tobacco is as good as you and the others claim, then purchase some advertising from Sambooka and call off the dogs that totally smear your promotions all over the chat box and website and let your product speak for itself. The credibility is lost if a member has 10 posts and all 10 posts are cheerleading about a product. We are here to protect our community, we are not here to judge or name call. Unfair practices as you say, would be to come onto a forum and try to wrangle free promotion while your competitors pay for the ads you see. There is nothing unfair about pointing out that there are 3 members with the exact same IP address as you and every post that the 3 of you have made have been about your product. Read the forum rules and vendor rules, you have violated a few of them already. I suggest if you want to stay here then you abide by those rules and heed the warnings that a few of the mods have already put into this thread as well as a PM to you. We have been more than fair, we have PM'd you and yet you still come on here and accuse us of unfair practices. A little secret my friend, we arent a business, we dont sell anything. We were created to give hookah smokers a place to relax and chat and give UNBIASED reviews of products. The balls in your court, stay and play nice. Or take your business elsewhere and enjoy what the other forums have to offer you.

Billy
This man speaks the truth!