Home User CP Browse Members Calendar Register Today!  
Get New posts Faq / Help? Community Menu

Go Back   Hookah Pro - Hookah Forum > Hookah Stuff > Hookah Discussion

Hookah Discussion General discussion related to hookah ...

My order just arrived need opinions/advice

Hookah Discussion

Reply Share

Old January 11th, 2010, 04:11 AM
SMoKEY_82
Hookah Nut

Default My order just arrived need opinions/advice

My order from Hookah central finally arrived. I am a tad dissapointed
coz the free hookah that was meant to come with my order didnt arrive
but Im sure they will work something out once i speak to them as they have great customer service but I wil see i guess.

My order was 250 starbuzz blue mist

250 romman good times

250 romman cherry

heba difuser

4 head bowl

4 x washable Nammor hoses

romman lemonwood coal

I have a Egyptain King tut 4 hose Nargile.
Now since my order arrived today Ive only tried the starbuzz blue mist, the taste to me was very lemony/citrusy very smooth with the diffuser and Nammor hoses. The smoke was very moderate to what I expected after seeing the massive thick clouds other users are producing. I set up my nargile in a bucket of ice as this keeps the base nice and cool. I got a buzz from the blue mist which was suprising as most users have said they got no buzz. My main dissapointment was with the coal it runs out too quickly and gets all ashy and white. I think i NEED a wind cover or just gotta make one befo next use.

What are other users advice on getting Nice thick clouds of smoke with my set up ? Im not a fan of instant light coal as they give me a chemically taste but some reviews have been recommending the ******* hookah coals from hookah john i mite have to give these a go. Also anyone else experience a slight headache after or while smoking & bloating of the stomach as this happened with me, any advice to avoid?

peace
Old January 11th, 2010, 06:12 AM
FeliFeliWooo
Hookah Pro

Send a message via AIM to FeliFeliWooo
Default Re: My order just arrived need opinions/advice

You probably just don't smoke a lot. Most people who do reviews most likely have some sort of nicotine tolerance so they probably don't buzz off of stuff like starbuzz.
As for bigger clouds, it all comes down to how you set up your hookah.
The way you pack the bowl and the coal you use.
Natural bulk coals (in my experience) tend to die out a lot faster then coconut coals but provide great heat.
Also you can easily just make a windcover by wrapping your bowl with a bit of aluminum foil. Sort of creating a dome around the coals.

Finally, and this may seem dumb but I have to ask, when your taking a drag, the other three hose ports/hose tips are sealed right?
I've seen people smoking with their hose ports wide open haha.
Old January 11th, 2010, 08:58 AM
CaptHowdy
Hookah Enthusiast

Coconara coals are great, by far my favorite coals. Never tried CH Nats, but have heard great things about them.

Like Feli said, it comes down to how you set everything up. Off my 24" chinese I get great clouds, probably not as big as I would for a KM, but for what I have they are excellent. Took me about 2-3 bowls to finally get everything sorted out. Keep playing with it and you will get it.

Did you add the hookah to your cart and then type in the code freehookah? If not this is the reason why you did not receive it. If you did add it, well they will take care of you for their mistake.
Favorite Hoses: 2 Large Nammor, Caravan, KM Rainbow, Ba Barkir
Old January 11th, 2010, 12:59 PM
Shushyne4np2ne
Hookah Nut

Send a message via AIM to Shushyne4np2ne Send a message via Yahoo to Shushyne4np2ne

Well my friend, I'm gonna suggest the following:

1) The Headache/bloat situation: I think I've experienced nicotine headaches more than most do for some reason. Here's the solution: EAT. Eat something hearty before you smoke or you will get a headache. Make sure you are drinking fluids while smoking too. That's another cause for a headaches.

2) I would definitely recommend either CH Nats, Exoticas or Coconaras. Those are the way to go.

Old January 12th, 2010, 08:06 PM
SMoKEY_82
Hookah Nut

Thanx for the tips ppl I did have something to eat but u guys are right im not much of a smoker for the past yr as iw as tryign to get healthier. dont smoke ciggy's etc. Also ofcourse i block the other hoses ports etc i make sure its airtight i been smoking nargile for awhile to know this

im gonna try the homemade windcover thing with either a energy drink can or some foil also with my order i did write frehookah at the promo place and was on live chat with a customer service person she confirmed my order. so hopefully theyll hook me up.

Guess ill just experiment a bit more.
Old January 12th, 2010, 08:21 PM
-jordan-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shushyne4np2ne View Post
Well my friend, I'm gonna suggest the following:

1) The Headache/bloat situation: I think I've experienced nicotine headaches more than most do for some reason. Here's the solution: EAT. Eat something hearty before you smoke or you will get a headache. Make sure you are drinking fluids while smoking too. That's another cause for a headaches.

2) I would definitely recommend either CH Nats, Exoticas or Coconaras. Those are the way to go.
Yeah I bet you're getting the headaches from the QL coals, then bloated from the nicotine... Def recommend natural coals.. and eating. Good call
Old January 12th, 2010, 08:22 PM
BigBlind
Hookah Pro

Nats FTW!!!
Old January 12th, 2010, 09:13 PM
Cnphoto
Hookah Pro

the 4 head bowl doesnt work for really any occation.
Old January 12th, 2010, 09:45 PM
flippy
Hookah Enthusiast

Lol multiheaded bowls are more less a joke. I would also suggest the Al Fakher natural coals they are pretty good. I still have my 720 piece box!
Old January 13th, 2010, 04:55 AM
SMoKEY_82
Hookah Nut

havent used the multi headed bowl yet. I was using the egptian/mod bowl that came with the king tut.
Reply Share
Share with your friends on facebook