Home User CP Browse Members Calendar Register Today!  
Get New posts Faq / Help? Community Menu

Go Back   Hookah Pro - Hookah Forum > Hookah Stuff > Hookah Discussion

Hookah Discussion General discussion related to hookah ...

Back from ban

Hookah Discussion

Reply Share
Old January 12th, 2010, 09:41 PM
Hookah Pro
Default Back from ban

I got banned for just typing the name of something thats banned to be even typed on this forum.

I got banned for 5 days, which was harsh but i kept quiet and thought ohwell =/.

Im back now and my order from shisha buzz has come through, i got a red vortex and red pipe and al fakher cocunut coals. Both pipe and vortex can be considered to be coloured red however they look more maroonish. They are no were near as red as on the website. However this does not matter. I didnt get my flavours through.. customs in pakistan said we had to return around 4 kg, so he was onyl allowed to bring 1.250kg which is riddicilous, there was no intent to sell and even though they didnt take them away, the limit for pesronal use is 3kg... so i dont know what the fuck they are on about. Now i must wait like 3-4 weeks for flavour. This pissed me off after everything ive been waiting for. I just wanted to smoke some good shisha. well ohwell.

Just thought id give u some update. ive also rinsed my 280 pounds on god knows fucking what =/ and i didnt even get my khalilmamoon, PATELBOY IF U ARE READING THIS, I WOULD LIKE TO TAKE ONE OFF YOU lool
Old January 12th, 2010, 11:45 PM
Hajo Flettner
Hookah Legend
Default Re: Back from ban

Patel is a good guy and I am sure he'll take care of you so give it some time and drop him a line.

Anyway, I want to ask you about Pakistan since I've only been to the Kashmir region a couple of time on business and I don't have much of a feel for the place. Basically I am sure that the Pakistanis have to have a bunch of great moassels, juraks and tombac brands that we in the West never hear about since that certainly is the case in India which I know from my own experience. What I want to know is what cool stuff are you guys keeping away from us and how can we get it?
Old January 13th, 2010, 01:20 AM
Hookah Pro

welcome back from the ban!!!! i bet you are not gonna break the rules anymore hehehe!!!
Old January 13th, 2010, 05:50 AM
Hookah Pro

Lol it was a complete accident what I said that got me banned. In regards to the first reply Pakistan mainly sell al fakher. I haven't been to the shops to see exatcly what else they sell I usually send cousins and family. I did once get some Indian tobacco
which was red grape and green apples. The red grape was horrible as it had no taste. The apple was very strong. Stronger then nakhla, I could not smoke it. It's one of the most strongest apples I've ever had. Won't smoke it again lol.

Pakistan has many shops in Lahore however the only problem is that the customs do check us and well my flavours didn't come this time. Which has pissed me off lool :]. So I might have to buy some af over this website
Old January 13th, 2010, 08:59 AM
Hookah Pro

i feel ya. i just got off mine on sunday
Reply Share
Share with your friends on facebook