Home User CP Browse Members Calendar Register Today!  
Get New posts Faq / Help? Community Menu

Go Back   Hookah Pro - Hookah Forum > Hookah Stuff > Hookah Discussion

Hookah Discussion General discussion related to hookah ...

Brits - Where do you buy tobacco?

Hookah Discussion

Reply Share

Old January 13th, 2010, 04:21 PM
Dougie93
Hookah Newbie

Default Brits - Where do you buy tobacco?

I've been trawling the UK based sites, and have reliased that you can't buy genuine hookah tobacco, only the crappy herbal stuff. Obviously you must get it from abroad, but from where?
I've been considering the USA sites, as they're probably the most convenient, but have heard about Brits buying from Dubai based sites, or other places in the middle east.
Are there any problems wit buying tobacco from abroad and importing it into the UK? I'm not too clued up on this topic, so any help and links to the best sites would be huuuugely appreciated
Old January 13th, 2010, 05:08 PM
MrBungle
AFNSBFLAVOUR

Default Re: Brits - Where do you buy tobacco?

I think most UK folks here order from **********.com

Old January 13th, 2010, 05:13 PM
Burakiosaurus
Hookah Nut

hell yeah for Hookah John. Your package is more likely to be stopped from Dubai and other arabic countries as they are now being clamped down on for tobacco exporting as well as exporting.

Ordering from the States is more of a safe bet, but not a guarantee that your package won't be stopped via customs.

Otherwise check out the For Trade section to see if any UK users are selling tobacco. Whereabouts in the UK are you?
Old January 13th, 2010, 05:23 PM
omar1
Hookah Pro

You got to know people man. You come to the right place. N f america it costs literally the same to ship it. To make any sence of the costs to ship you'd have to buy like a big batch... but that batch is most likely to be stopped by customs in UK. It's a loterry in uk, complete bloody chance... Its also more higher if your in the city as not only do they get checked like bitches but woh. The best people to go with are UPS
Old January 13th, 2010, 06:28 PM
rossrox182
Hookah Newbie

i got my al fakher from http://www.alfakherflavours.com/ and i found another site called http://al-fakher-tobbaco.com/ but i am going to start buying from america because they have a massive range of brands and flavours
Old January 14th, 2010, 03:57 PM
Dougie93
Hookah Newbie

Burakiosaurus, I'm up in the north east, so there's not an awful lot of places near me with something like an Arabic supermarket or even a hookah shop. The nearest place i can think of that would definitely have something like that is either Bradford or Leeds, and it's a bit of a trek to go there every time i need tobacco.

Hoookahjohn sounds like the way to go, cheers for the advice. rossrox, those sites look good too, i might give them a try in the future.

thanks for the advice
Old January 14th, 2010, 04:24 PM
Dougie93
Hookah Newbie

what about hookah-shisha.com? it's got a huge range and looks pretty professional as well. has anyone had any experience of this site, and it so, what was it like?
Old January 14th, 2010, 05:00 PM
4d1ct3d
Hookah Nut

Dougie if you're interested in starbuzz I have some for sale atm. I'm located in Portugal so you don't take chances at paying tobacco taxes in the UK costums. check the trades section
Old January 15th, 2010, 02:53 PM
Dougie93
Hookah Newbie

cheers 4d1ct3d, maybe not right now but i'm sure i'll be using the trades section at some point!
Reply Share
Share with your friends on facebook