Home User CP Browse Members Calendar Register Today!  
Get New posts Faq / Help? Community Menu

Go Back   Hookah Pro - Hookah Forum > Hookah Stuff > Hookah Discussion

Hookah Discussion General discussion related to hookah ...

The other Side of Lucid Green tea

Hookah Discussion

Reply Share
Old January 14th, 2010, 10:48 AM
Hookah Master
Default The other Side of Lucid Green tea

My Lucid Green tea smells good, faintly of a thick green tea ice cream smell. The flavor does come through, but not as well as Red Tea, and not as well as I would want it to. Some people say it's flavorless, and honestly I bet theirs was flavorless. But that makes it perfect.

Why is a flavorless Lucid perfect you ask? I'll tell you good fellow.

Dumbing down C-Line (Noir, OG).

Now, in order to dumb down the New Lime, you can mix it with the lucid maraschino cherry for an amazing Hot Dog on a Stick Cherry Limeade. But let's say you just want LIME. This is where green tea lucid steps in. It adds NO flavor to the Lime, nor does it diminish the flavor of the Lime. This works for K-Peach, Tropical revenge, Kashmir, Horchata, Brambleberry (very well i may add), Lemon Lime, Ginger Beer (although ginger beer is pretty faint anyways)... And those are just the ones I have on hand at the moment.

So if there's a C-Line flavor you are fond of, or just sounds delicious (LIKE PEAR), mix it with Lucid Green Tea and it will smoke like Lucid Tangiers but taste like OG. A pack of lucid green tea used as a mixer lasts a very long time, i might add.
Old January 14th, 2010, 01:11 PM
Hookah Master
Default Re: The other Side of Lucid Green tea

thats a great idea.. so having some nic. from the OG present its lucid with a kick lol
With those happy thoughts, in my head, I'm feeling like I'm peter pan... Minus the tights and the fairies....
Old January 14th, 2010, 01:29 PM
Mad Alchemist

Lol. I can happily say that I have used this tactic by mixing 50/50 lucid and noir to cut the nicotine for those less tolerant or just those days that I am not feeling it. I started by mixing lucid and noir horchata for ultimate victory. It helps level out the problems that many have with noir as well.

I don't really think there is any excuse for flavorless tobacco...

Last edited by kalutika; January 14th, 2010 at 01:32 PM.
Old January 14th, 2010, 02:50 PM
Sambooka Jr.

Great post .. I will move it to the favorite mix section or review? Which one would you prefer?

I agree though about flavorless cuz the lucid strawberry and watermelon I have is pretty flavorless, I've used it before to cut down the taste of my AF 2 (the new Al Fakher Double Apple they came out with) The AF 2 was super strong on the anise. But it kinda ruined the AF 2 with some other weird flavors in the background. So now I just cut it with some AF Soft Black and Contentment. Taste is much better that way

http://www.hookahpro.com - Hookah Pro Community - Hookah Forum
~Favorite Hookah~ Khalil Mamoon Amer .. (she leans, so I call her Eileen)
~Favorite Setup~ Egyptian Hookah, Vortex Bowl, Natural Coals (Exotica or Coconara)
~Current Flavor Favorites~ Ayam Zaman 1001 Nights, Hookah Freak Spiced Apple Cider, Starbuzz White Peach
Nakhla Double Apple, Nakhla Earl Grey, Nakhla Sweet Melon, Nakhla Cinnamon, Nakhla Cardamom, Nakhla Fakhfakhina Mixed Fruit, Nakhla El Basha Grape
Al Fakher Mint, Al Fakher Orange, Al Fakher Cinnamon
HookahPro.com .. powered by Elites!
Old January 14th, 2010, 04:43 PM

Just remember that even though its 50/50, you should still acclimate it like OG for best results.
Reply Share
Share with your friends on facebook