Home User CP Browse Members Calendar Register Today!  
Get New posts Faq / Help? Community Menu

Go Back   Hookah Pro - Hookah Forum > Hookah Stuff > Hookah Discussion

Hookah Discussion General discussion related to hookah ...

First "good" hookah

Hookah Discussion

Reply Share

Old January 15th, 2010, 12:14 PM
BigRed347
Hookah Newbie

Default First "good" hookah

So I have been doing the hookah thing for about a year using brands like Inhale and other cheap ones. After talking to Sambooka over youtube i placed an order last week and after about 8 days of waiting and my package getting to see the east coast then the west coast and finally now to me in Louisiana. The order includes--

Khalil Maamoon Copper Heart Chiller Blue/Silver 3 Hose Hookah
- Flavor 1: Double Apple
- Flavor 2: Mixed Fruit
- Flavor 3: Mint

Coco Nara 2 boxes

Phunnel Bowl
Al Fakher 250g Plum flavor

I am hoping that i will be very VERY pleased with this pipe and bowl compared to the little inhale hookah that i already have. Any recommendations for mods/improvements/ good flavors??
Old January 15th, 2010, 12:35 PM
BigBlind
Hookah Pro

Default Re: First "good" hookah

Congrats on getting your new hookah, go the review secction of the tobacco and see which ones call your attention!!! enjoy .
Old January 15th, 2010, 12:47 PM
chrisicool
Hookah Pro

grats on the new purchase, I was stoked when pixelz and I got our first KMs. It was night and day from smoking out of her standard egyptian hookah.
Old January 15th, 2010, 12:50 PM
hookahslisk
Hookah Nut

Yup, a couple of weeks on a cheap Chinese sent me to the store for a KM. It's like changing from Budweiser to Belgian Chimay!
Old January 15th, 2010, 01:01 PM
BuzzHookah
Hookah Pro

dont forget to plus the hose ports if your using only 1 hose
Old January 15th, 2010, 03:18 PM
MAD_HATTER
Hookah Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuzzHookah View Post
dont forget to plus the hose ports if your using only 1 hose
i was about to say that lol...

if smoking with a group.. whoever isnt smoking has to plug their hose, eiter with their thumb or those hose plugs they sale
Old January 15th, 2010, 05:33 PM
BigRed347
Hookah Newbie

Man i love this thing. Im on my 2nd bowl already and the standard bowl that comes with it is BOSS. Only 2 downsides so far. The package only came with 1 hose grommet and the hand blown vase is awesome, but the top is slightly crooked so the hookah leans a bit. But other than that i thing im in love KM for life baby
Old January 15th, 2010, 11:06 PM
Shushyne4np2ne
Hookah Nut

Send a message via AIM to Shushyne4np2ne Send a message via Yahoo to Shushyne4np2ne

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRed347 View Post
Man i love this thing. Im on my 2nd bowl already and the standard bowl that comes with it is BOSS. Only 2 downsides so far. The package only came with 1 hose grommet and the hand blown vase is awesome, but the top is slightly crooked so the hookah leans a bit. But other than that i thing im in love KM for life baby

Welcome to the world of handmade hookahs bud. I'm glad you like your KM. I got my first one and was smitten. Then my AF Large Light got me. .... But I will say, if one of the 2010 KM's hits my hands any time soon, you might hear about me going to the hospital again for nicotine... Lawlz.

Old January 15th, 2010, 11:20 PM
-jordan-

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRed347 View Post
Same with mine... I sanded the top parallel to the ground.. Then had to polish it... Cheaper than a new base! And used plumbers tape around the heart of the pipe, just above the downstem underneath the grommet.. Help tighten things up a but. Congrats!
Reply Share
Share with your friends on facebook