Home User CP Browse Members Calendar Register Today!  
Get New posts Faq / Help? Community Menu

Go Back   Hookah Pro - Hookah Forum > Hookah Stuff > Hookah Discussion

Hookah Discussion General discussion related to hookah ...

how about the ed hardy

Hookah Discussion

Reply Share

Old January 20th, 2010, 07:11 PM
puros_bran
Hookah Newbie

Default Re: how about the ed hardy

I am an old dude. I really didn't know who Ed Hardy was until this thread. After looking at the blog for a few minutes I can honestly say with that attitude and amount of negative advertising if Ed Hardy cornered the Nookie market I'd give up sex.

But it would be funny reading how Ed Hardy nookie is fresh and unique, unlike the used and dirty nookies the other nookie shops sell.
Old January 20th, 2010, 07:15 PM
unicycleboy3190
Hookah Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by puros_bran View Post
I am an old dude. I really didn't know who Ed Hardy was until this thread. After looking at the blog for a few minutes I can honestly say with that attitude and amount of negative advertising if Ed Hardy cornered the Nookie market I'd give up sex.

But it would be funny reading how Ed Hardy nookie is fresh and unique, unlike the used and dirty nookies the other nookie shops sell.
haha nice

Old January 20th, 2010, 07:23 PM
MAD_HATTER
Hookah Master

Quote:

LOL.. those damn dirty nookies
Old January 20th, 2010, 07:34 PM
mrbojangles447
Hookah Newbie

Quote:

wow... yeah... I wana know what shisha your using if you compair a hookah to sex
Old January 20th, 2010, 07:40 PM
MC_Gatty
Hookah Nut

Quote:

I think Tucker Max already has the dirty nookie market cornered...
Old January 20th, 2010, 07:55 PM
forecastle
Hookah Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by MC_Gatty View Post
I think Tucker Max already has the dirty nookie market cornered...
lol glad i'm not the only person who's heard that name. His book should come with a free std test
Old January 20th, 2010, 09:29 PM
unicycleboy3190
Hookah Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by forecastle View Post
lol glad i'm not the only person who's heard that name. His book should come with a free std test
haha yeah it should and ed hardy stuff should some with a portadouche just a blowup doll of a standard douche to sit up while you smoke

Old January 20th, 2010, 09:34 PM
MC_Gatty
Hookah Nut

Quote:
Originally Posted by unicycleboy3190 View Post
haha yeah it should and ed hardy stuff should some with a portadouche just a blowup doll of a standard douche to sit up while you smoke
I loled. Good image. Maybe it could have a hand made to hold the hose and an optional port to plug in a fog machine (only $60 extra, machine not included) so you can smoke together since (based on people's reactions, I can't actually comment on the hookahs themselves) everyone else will be at the house of the guy with a KM.

I have a friend with an Ed Hardy shirt and the first thing she said to me, without me so much as making a face, was "I know, I feel like a douchebag, but I liked the shirt."
Old January 20th, 2010, 09:59 PM
unicycleboy3190
Hookah Pro

Quote:
I loled. Good image. Maybe it could have a hand made to hold the hose and an optional port to plug in a fog machine (only $60 extra, machine not included) so you can smoke together since (based on people's reactions, I can't actually comment on the hookahs themselves) everyone else will be at the house of the guy with a KM.

I have a friend with an Ed Hardy shirt and the first thing she said to me, without me so much as making a face, was "I know, I feel like a douchebag, but I liked the shirt."
hahaha nice idea we should make it and sell it

Old January 21st, 2010, 10:05 AM
puros_bran
Hookah Newbie

Bojangles... Nakhla + Syrian = FTW !!
Old January 22nd, 2010, 03:17 AM
unicycleboy3190
Hookah Pro

why must the man bring us tobacco smokers down!!!

Old January 22nd, 2010, 06:16 PM
ebaygirl
Hookah Pro

I saw them at the store and was not impressed at all, yes they are decorative, but I don't know how they work. Next time I am down there I am going to ask. Brands are either a status thing, or a sign of the quality you want, depending on the brand.
Old January 25th, 2010, 02:48 PM
Abrahim Appel
Banned

i can not understand why you say its a mediocre product? i don't know anyone who has bought one who feels this way. Now if it is a mediocre tell me your experience. cause i do writing for the blog and I need to know if im representing a product that isn't good. But ive smoked it, sold it and gotten reports back that people are really happy with it.
Old January 25th, 2010, 02:54 PM
Abrahim Appel
Banned

I don't understand about the negativity of the blog. I will try to write it more positive but I need to be clear. I'm trying to respond to incredible lies by large companies who will come out with the most fantastic lies. For instance on hookah forum i was kicked out because I responded that that though they say its made of plastic, its actually a really nice hookah with a glass Ash balcony.
I mean honestly I don't even get your comment. negative would be naming another company and saying we are better and your trash. What I say is we are as good as any other hookah and in alot of opinions better. Thats not negative. That is a positive statement. now we also needed to get alot of blogs up so that we could get on the radar. We';re aiming to do news, opinions and hookah bar culture more than sales
Old January 25th, 2010, 02:54 PM
JediSpam
Hookah Aficionado

i don't think any ed hardy product will reach my hands i really dislike their clothing
Old January 25th, 2010, 02:55 PM
Hajo Flettner
Hookah Legend

I smoked one yesterday and it's identical to an Inhale brand hookah with different graphics. Basically it smokes like any other Chinese rig of the same size I can think of and i'd guess that it would last about as long. In the end it is a mediocre product but then I am not the market segment for anything EH. I think that the people that buy EH would happy with an Inahle brand product that has EH graphics on them. Basicaly the people buy that sort of thing are hipsters that love EH graphics and aren't really into the sort of thing most people here like.
Old January 25th, 2010, 11:37 PM
MC_Gatty
Hookah Nut

This is slightly off-topic, but it's pretty funny...
The ED HARDY BOYZ
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i8_Y7BRLuZQ
Old January 25th, 2010, 11:38 PM
bpetruzzo
Hookah Pro

Send a message via AIM to bpetruzzo Send a message via Skype™ to bpetruzzo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hajo Flettner View Post
Basicaly the people buy that sort of thing are hipsters that love EH graphics and aren't really into the sort of thing most people here like.
From what I know of Ed Hardy and what I know of hipsters, I'm pretty sure hipsters probably wouldn't buy this hookah either.

Just sayin'
Old January 25th, 2010, 11:42 PM
bpetruzzo
Hookah Pro

Send a message via AIM to bpetruzzo Send a message via Skype™ to bpetruzzo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abrahim Appel View Post
I don't understand about the negativity of the blog. I will try to write it more positive but I need to be clear. I'm trying to respond to incredible lies by large companies who will come out with the most fantastic lies. For instance on hookah forum i was kicked out because I responded that that though they say its made of plastic, its actually a really nice hookah with a glass Ash balcony.
I mean honestly I don't even get your comment. negative would be naming another company and saying we are better and your trash. What I say is we are as good as any other hookah and in alot of opinions better. Thats not negative. That is a positive statement. now we also needed to get alot of blogs up so that we could get on the radar. We';re aiming to do news, opinions and hookah bar culture more than sales
1. You're the guy who keeps the blog that was referenced in the beginning of this thread?

and

2. In you're first post you referenced another forum website. You should take a quick minute to read the forum rules again.
Old January 26th, 2010, 03:30 PM
uglybiker
Quantum Bubblenautics,PhD

Quote:
This is slightly off-topic, but it's pretty funny...
The ED HARDY BOYZ
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i8_Y7BRLuZQ
Not to forget the new (Ed) Hardy Boys movie!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8nR_u...eature=related

Old January 26th, 2010, 03:38 PM
MC_Gatty
Hookah Nut

Quote:
Originally Posted by uglybiker View Post
Not to forget the new (Ed) Hardy Boys movie!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8nR_u...eature=related
hahaha. That was good
Old January 26th, 2010, 03:45 PM
Nyxxie
Hookah Nut

I'd never purchase any designer hookah ANYTHING. Doing that brings more of the designer flow into this relaxing hobby and ruin it. Designers are not out for quality like we are looking for, they take shit, paste their signature crap onto it and call it designer. They'll never get a dime from me!
Old January 26th, 2010, 04:11 PM
ZenSilk
Hookah Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abrahim Appel View Post
They look like pieces of shit. So they are bad. They look like the biggest douchenozzle licking piece of shit guido tool dumbass pieces of shit I have ever set my eyes on. The fact that you even support them should get you banned from EVERY SINGLE hookah forum for the rest of your life. The products you and you other banned account support are the beginning of the americanized ruination of everything great about a hobby we all love. No hookah forum will ever support you spouting off about a product every single one of us views as an abomination, a festering, bleeding, puss-filled rotting scar upon the face of something so beautiful. I hate the fact that you support ed hardy so much that I plan on creating a blog just so I don't have to follow the rules here and go all out on the "ed hardy smoking blog" and spew out what I really want to say. You keep getting kicked out of hookah forums because YOU ARE DESTROYING THE HOOKAH.
Old January 26th, 2010, 04:13 PM
Sambooka
Sambooka Jr.

AMEN!

http://www.hookahpro.com - Hookah Pro Community - Hookah Forum
~Favorite Hookah~ Khalil Mamoon Amer .. (she leans, so I call her Eileen)
~Favorite Setup~ Egyptian Hookah, Vortex Bowl, Natural Coals (Exotica or Coconara)
~Current Flavor Favorites~ Ayam Zaman 1001 Nights, Hookah Freak Spiced Apple Cider, Starbuzz White Peach
Nakhla Double Apple, Nakhla Earl Grey, Nakhla Sweet Melon, Nakhla Cinnamon, Nakhla Cardamom, Nakhla Fakhfakhina Mixed Fruit, Nakhla El Basha Grape
Al Fakher Mint, Al Fakher Orange, Al Fakher Cinnamon
HookahPro.com .. powered by Elites!
Old January 26th, 2010, 04:27 PM
pballer325
Hookah Newbie

You gottta accept overpriceing with the name alone
Reply Share
Share with your friends on facebook