Home User CP Browse Members Calendar Register Today!  
Get New posts Faq / Help? Community Menu

Go Back   Hookah Pro - Hookah Forum > Hookah Stuff > Hookah Discussion

Hookah Discussion General discussion related to hookah ...

SMOKING BUDDIES

Hookah Discussion

View Poll Results: How many friends do you perfer to smoke with on your hookah?
By yourself 4 14.81%
With one friend 4 14.81%
With two friends 8 29.63%
With three friends 3 11.11%
With four or more friends 8 29.63%
Voters: 27. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Share

Old January 17th, 2008, 01:07 AM
Hookahdude123
Hookah Newbie

Send a message via AIM to Hookahdude123 Send a message via Yahoo to Hookahdude123
Default SMOKING BUDDIES

I perfer to smoke with friends and as many as I can get because it is just boring smoking by yourself. Like you can smoke with friends and be able to talk to them about the good old times and stuff like that!
Old January 17th, 2008, 01:11 AM
daedra
Hookah Enthusiast

Send a message via MSN to daedra
Default Re: SMOKING BUDDIES

i mostly like to smoke by myself for a few reasons:

-i dont have true hookah friends that understand patience during prepping.
-i like to move the coals when i like to move the coals.
-i like to smoke the shisha that i like to smoke.
-some of my friends dont enjoy the hookah so they pull out cigarettes, really annoying.

however, i also enjoy smoking with my girlfriend for a few reasons if you know what i mean
Old January 17th, 2008, 01:15 AM
Hookahdude123
Hookah Newbie

Send a message via AIM to Hookahdude123 Send a message via Yahoo to Hookahdude123

Ya I could understand that, it is because of my girlfriend that I started smoking hookahs...I don't smoke anything else because they are just the koolest!
Old January 17th, 2008, 01:17 AM
daedra
Hookah Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hookahdude123
Ya I could understand that, it is because of my girlfriend that I started smoking hookahs...I don't smoke anything else because they are just the koolest!
smoking with a woman who is into you is the best thing ever. when we smoke she gets really affectionate, she even helps me start up the hookah by getting water and coals (i dont trust her with packing the bowl though haha).
Old January 17th, 2008, 01:20 AM
Hookahdude123
Hookah Newbie

Well you see, wheneva she smokes with me, she tries to control everything...but I get most of the hits though! lol
Old January 17th, 2008, 01:23 AM
daedra
Hookah Enthusiast

hahaha. id seriously love a lebanese gf that is a total hookah master. id have no problem with buying the shisha/supplies and letting her take care of prepping.
Old January 17th, 2008, 01:26 AM
Hookahdude123
Hookah Newbie

Ya mann that would be great because you can just sitt there and chill and then she can even put the pipe in your mouth! ya she would have to belly dance though..that just goes good with that!
Old January 17th, 2008, 01:30 AM
boomhauer
Banned

Send a message via AIM to boomhauer Send a message via Yahoo to boomhauer

repost

used to have one smoking buddy and a few of his friends but i havent talked to him since halloween...semi-long story. he was a cool guy and i wanted to open up a hookah bar with him but if something that small set him off that way he would have in no way been a good business partner so in a way i am glad it happened.

sometimes smoke with my sister or father but this is maybe once every couple weeks. other than that its all me, i want to smoke with daedra from the forums but that hasnt formed yet. i smoke with so few people because as i said in my intro post i have no one who is really a friend.
Old January 17th, 2008, 01:32 AM
daedra
Hookah Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by boomhauer
repost

used to have one smoking buddy and a few of his friends but i havent talked to him since halloween...semi-long story. he was a cool guy and i wanted to open up a hookah bar with him but if something that small set him off that way he would have in no way been a good business partner so in a way i am glad it happened.

sometimes smoke with my sister or father but this is maybe once every couple weeks. other than that its all me, i want to smoke with daedra from the forums but that hasnt formed yet. i smoke with so few people because as i said in my intro post i have no one who is really a friend.
we will smoke one day together, we will. it will be beautiful. i would seriously enjoy learning from you.
Old January 17th, 2008, 01:40 AM
boomhauer
Banned

tried to see if you would reply to a text today but you where busy i take it so silence. well another day.
Old January 17th, 2008, 01:43 AM
ZenSilk
Hookah Master

Dude, if you got a chick, you gotta do the Hippy kiss. That's a given.

AND blow some Heart's to her!
Old January 17th, 2008, 02:08 AM
daedra
Hookah Enthusiast

Quote:
tried to see if you would reply to a text today but you where busy i take it so silence. well another day.
ah, yea, about that, my wisdom teeth need to be pulled so i slept in pretty late because i got drunk the last night so i wouldnt have to deal with the pain. i woke up around 5 today and i had like 7 txt messages so i rolled over and went back to sleep heh.
Old January 17th, 2008, 02:10 AM
boomhauer
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by daedra
Quote:
ah, yea, about that, my wisdom teeth need to be pulled so i slept in pretty late because i got drunk the last night so i wouldnt have to deal with the pain. i woke up around 5 today and i had like 7 txt messages so i rolled over and went back to sleep heh.
its all good, well we do it another day as i said.
Old January 17th, 2008, 08:54 AM
Sambooka
Sambooka Jr.

I smoke by myself or with my girlfriend most of the time. But I would prefer "The More The Merrier!!!" I have always enjoyed smoking with friends.

http://www.hookahpro.com - Hookah Pro Community - Hookah Forum
~Favorite Hookah~ Khalil Mamoon Amer .. (she leans, so I call her Eileen)
~Favorite Setup~ Egyptian Hookah, Vortex Bowl, Natural Coals (Exotica or Coconara)
~Current Flavor Favorites~ Ayam Zaman 1001 Nights, Hookah Freak Spiced Apple Cider, Starbuzz White Peach
Nakhla Double Apple, Nakhla Earl Grey, Nakhla Sweet Melon, Nakhla Cinnamon, Nakhla Cardamom, Nakhla Fakhfakhina Mixed Fruit, Nakhla El Basha Grape
Al Fakher Mint, Al Fakher Orange, Al Fakher Cinnamon
HookahPro.com .. powered by Elites!
Old January 17th, 2008, 08:56 AM
cemab4y
Hookah Nut

Send a message via MSN to cemab4y

I live in a trailer, alone. It is impractical to find other individuals near here, who smoke hookah. I prefer to get a good book, preferably, history or some political biography, and light off the hookah and read.
Old January 17th, 2008, 09:10 AM
Sambooka
Sambooka Jr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cemab4y
I live in a trailer, alone. It is impractical to find other individuals near here, who smoke hookah. I prefer to get a good book, preferably, history or some political biography, and light off the hookah and read.
Nothing wrong with some alone time with your hookah! That is a great idea actually, to smoke and read. I have smoked alon before and worked on the site or videos for the site. Hookah is soooo enjoyable!

http://www.hookahpro.com - Hookah Pro Community - Hookah Forum
~Favorite Hookah~ Khalil Mamoon Amer .. (she leans, so I call her Eileen)
~Favorite Setup~ Egyptian Hookah, Vortex Bowl, Natural Coals (Exotica or Coconara)
~Current Flavor Favorites~ Ayam Zaman 1001 Nights, Hookah Freak Spiced Apple Cider, Starbuzz White Peach
Nakhla Double Apple, Nakhla Earl Grey, Nakhla Sweet Melon, Nakhla Cinnamon, Nakhla Cardamom, Nakhla Fakhfakhina Mixed Fruit, Nakhla El Basha Grape
Al Fakher Mint, Al Fakher Orange, Al Fakher Cinnamon
HookahPro.com .. powered by Elites!
Old January 17th, 2008, 10:31 AM
Huskysibe
Hookah Master

I always smoke alone since theres noone near me me to smoke with.
Old January 17th, 2008, 01:45 PM
t10
Hookah Newbie

Well none of my friends around me know much about Hookah's like me really lol

So when mine arrives I am going to invite them all round and say "my brothers this is going to change our lives" lol

And I want all my friends by the end of it to be Hookah lovers :P
Old January 17th, 2008, 01:51 PM
daedra
Hookah Enthusiast

same here t10, i try to invite some friends over and my gf does the same, i try to make it a good session so they will be into it as much as we are.

most of the time though i find it more rewarding to smoke alone, smoking what i want to smoke, listening to music i want to listen to, and not have someone there telling me their problems like im a therapist lol.
Old January 17th, 2008, 02:21 PM
Hookahdude123
Hookah Newbie

I have not yet experienced a time when we all complained and smoked...I feel sorry for ya..lol but naw I can see where you like smokin alone because you can enjoy without anyone taking your smoke..lol...but also you don't have to listen to anyone complaining all the time!
Old January 17th, 2008, 06:07 PM
daedra
Hookah Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hookahdude123
I have not yet experienced a time when we all complained and smoked...I feel sorry for ya..lol but naw I can see where you like smokin alone because you can enjoy without anyone taking your smoke..lol...but also you don't have to listen to anyone complaining all the time!
its kinda like when youre at a bar having a drink and the guy next to you suddenly turns to you and tells you his life story. or when you in the urinals and the guy next to you turns to you and tells you his life story while "accidentally" pissing on your leg.
Old January 17th, 2008, 06:43 PM
KoRnKitten
Moderator Kitteh

Send a message via AIM to KoRnKitten Send a message via Yahoo to KoRnKitten

I would say 60% of the time I smoke alone. Usually it's because I work grave yard shift now, and I smoke before I go to bed. I usually play a video game (COD4, uno, etc) and chill until about 7:30 am. Then hit the sack

I would say about 30% of the time my fiance is smoking with me. When we're both off and able. He won't smoke without me. He is lucky to have an arabic girl to man the hookah and pick everything out for him

And then the other 10% of the time, i have friends over to smoke. When that happens there is usually 6 people fighting over the hookah and Halo 3 or Cod4. I either go all out, or not all

GLaDOS: "You euthanised your faithful companion cube more quickly than any test subject on record. Congratulations!"
Old January 17th, 2008, 09:20 PM
daedra
Hookah Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoRnKitten
He is lucky to have an arabic girl to man the hookah and pick everything out for him
hes living my fantasy. ive been trying to find a lebanese girl or a jordanian girl, but no luck, they dont seem to be too interested in dating a polak like myself.
Old January 17th, 2008, 09:55 PM
mr weenis
Hookah Nut

i usually smoke with 2-4 other people. at least one other, since we keep the hookah at his house. it's such a nice social thing...we even started up the hookah at our bible study with about 10 people there, it was pleasant and unintrusive
Old January 17th, 2008, 11:31 PM
mrMojoRisin
Hookah Nut

I tend to smoke with as many friends as possible. It's chill and you don't just sit around and do nothing. I'd rather be talking with friends and laughing and having a good time than just sitting by myself watching TV or something. Of course I still do smoke by myself or with just my girlfriend. I'm just saying, any time I'm at a party, chances are my hookah will be there too.

| 40" Temsah Caramana | [HOWTO] DIY Hookah Hose Hanger | Coffee Can Wind Cover |
Reply Share
Share with your friends on facebook