Home User CP Browse Members Calendar Register Today!  
Get New posts Faq / Help? Community Menu

Go Back   Hookah Pro - Hookah Forum > Hookah Stuff > Hookah Discussion

Hookah Discussion General discussion related to hookah ...

Big Narghile Party Coming Up!

Hookah Discussion

Reply Share
Old January 18th, 2010, 05:34 PM
Hajo Flettner
Hookah Legend
Default Big Narghile Party Coming Up!

All My band mates have flown for the start of a mini tour of the Baltics and outside of practicing together we also will be having a couple of narghile the next two nights. Any HPer that can make it out to Nida is of course welcome to crash here after the party. We've got a half barrel of Rodenbach, M & B Mild, Zhiguly Ale & a full barrel of Gottsland Dinka so the good times will roll. We've also got a mountain of Lithuanian country cooking and the best green chile stew ever so it safe to say things will be fun.

I've been setting up tents near the green house and cleaning up my narghiles.

I;ve set aside 2 kilos of El Kif, El Gondoul, some fruity stuff from Salloum for the washed fans and about the same of various Desi Merli flavours so the tobacco frint is taken care of. Of hand i'd say we should have about 20 people here within a day or.
Old January 18th, 2010, 05:40 PM
Default Re: Big Narghile Party Coming Up!

i'll be there! I wish...sounds like it's gonna be a hell of a time. I know you're not much of a picture guy but it would be cool to see everyone partyin Hajo style

Last edited by MrBungle; January 18th, 2010 at 06:34 PM.
Old January 19th, 2010, 06:44 PM
Hajo Flettner
Hookah Legend
Default Re: Big Narghile Party Coming Up!

The first smoking party was a huge success. We had about 30 people here and went through about half the moassel I had stock piled as well as about a kilos worth of Mizo that some hippy girl brought by. We had a bunch of jam sessions going and I got to make a fool out of myself when I set up my narghile and couldn't get it to go because I forgot to put holes in the foil. A pile of really bad Italian action flix of the '70s provided more then a few laughs and a pet pig someone brought is suffering from massive heart burn after eat a huge stockpot of pasole and thing have only slowed down in last couple of hours.

A new batch of guests are on the way so another update is coming.
Reply Share
Share with your friends on facebook