Home User CP Browse Members Calendar Register Today!  
Get New posts Faq / Help? Community Menu

Go Back   Hookah Pro - Hookah Forum > Hookah Stuff > NEW! .. Hookah Pro Contests > Past Contests

Past Contests This is just a sub forum to display results and information associated with some of the past contests that were held here at Hookah Pro ...

CONTEST! - FREE SHISHA! and 8 Khalil Mamoons up as PRIZES!

Past Contests

Reply Share

Old January 19th, 2010, 12:16 PM
Sambooka
Sambooka Jr.

Default CONTEST! - FREE SHISHA! and 8 Khalil Mamoons up as PRIZES!

Hookah Pro Video Contest
- You want to start making some videos for the Hookah Pro Community? Well then here is some FREE shisha to get you started!
.. brought to you by, Hookah Pro and Hookah Store
Alright Hookah Pro Members, time to BLOW UP and SHOW UP on YouTube! .. Make our presence known!

(Questions and Answers for this contest can be found in the 2nd post of this thread, please read before asking the same question twice. Thank You .. )

There are eight(8) .. YES! eight(8) Khalil Mamoon Hookahs up for grabs!!
.. and up to 21 Free Samples of Hookah Tobacco to help boost your video production!

Hookah Store is proudly sponsoring this contest and will be sending out FREE 50g samples of shisha!

DO NOT SEND ME PMs!
.... Instead Send your E-Mail Requests to "customerservice@hookahstore.com" and be patient while awaiting a response from them. It could take up to 72 hours. And don't forget to include your name and address to them! How are they supposed to know where to send your samples to for the contest!??

How many samples will you get?
- 1st time E-Mail = (3) 50gm samples
- 2nd time E-Mail = (6) 50gm samples
- 3rd time E-Mail = (12) 50gm samples
(That's a potential total of 21 free samples if you are participating in this awesome contest! .. but wait there is MORE! .. if all that free shisha wasn't enough .. keep reading and check out the Khalil Mamoon hookahs up for grabs for the winners)

The Prizes! = 3 Khalil Mamoon Hookahs!
.. As if a bunch of free tobacco wasn't enough! You are also competing for these new KM Hookahs!
- 1.) Khalil Maamoon - God of Lock - Dual Tone 4 Hoses
... comes with 1 premium hose and 3 classic hoses. 5 packs of Eco Brico coals and 1kg of Starbuzz! .. this is a BRAND NEW Hookah that isn't even on the market yet! Plus all that coal and all that tobacco!
- 2.) Khalil Maamoon - Ebony - Dual Tone 4 Hoses
... comes with all 1 premium hose and 3 classic hoses and 3 packs of Eco Brico coals.
- 3.) Khalil Maamoon - Ebony - 3 Hose
... comes with 1 premium hose and 2 classic hoses and 3 packs of Eco Brico coals.

Rules:
1.) HookahPro.com and HookahStore.com MUST BE mentioned in the video if you are reviewing one of the free samples that Hookah Store sent to you! This can be done via intro text, credits text, or mentioning the sites by name in the video itself.
examples:
- Presented by HookahPro.com and HookahStore.com
- Hi this is "Insert Username" from HookahPro.com and I am going to review Nakhla Double Apple from HookahStore.com

2.) The videos MUST BE hosted on both http://www.YouTube.com AND http://www.HookahPro.com Your score will come from your views, rating and comments on the YouTube site – so make sure you allow people to leave comments and rate your YouTube videos when you upload them! Also let other Members at Hookah Pro know that you did a review! Share the knowledge of review power!
IMPORTANT: POST your links to your videos in THIS thread with the DESCRIPTION, TITLE, and YouTube LINK. This is important for the second part of this contest. You want Members to be able to find your videos easily so that they can VIEW, RATE and COMMENT.

3.) You are NOT limited to just the samples of shisha that Hookah Store sends you. You can review ANY tobacco or product you may have! This could be any brand of tobacco, shisha, hookah, bowl, hose, coal, "how to" videos, smoke tricks, etc. Again, this is not limited to just what Hookah Store sends you. You can do videos on everything hookah!

4.) In order to qualify for the free shisha, you must be an "Active Member" of Hookah Pro with 50 recent posts and at least 10 hookah related video reviews on YouTube directed and reviewed by you! If you don't have 10 videos you can still participate in uploading your videos. Once you reach 10 you will be able to participate in the free shisha portion of this contest! So we encourage you to start uploading immediately! Work your way up to 10 videos, this is your opportunity to start making videos for other Hookah Pro Members!

Ok, so those rules are fairly simple right? … Here’s how the contest works out.

Selecting Winners:

Based on the following four categories for videos:
- Total Videos (Remember all videos you make that are hookah related and have HookahPro.com in them will count)
- View Count - Get your video out there! You want to get as many views as you can!
- Rating Score - Get rated on your video!
- Promote the HookahPro.com name Example. "HookahPro.com Your Ultimate Source for Everything Hookah!"
- MEMBER REFERRALS! .. yeah go ahead and recommend to your viewers why they should join Hookah Pro Community and to put you down as a referrer!
- Promote the two contests! Take a moment to get Members excited about the contests! Take a minute to talk about the contests in your video and the Hookah Pro Community. Let them know why you we are the best hookah community out there!

All the Members that are actively participating in making as many videos as they can for Hookah Pro will be entered to win one of the 3 Khalil Mamoon Hookahs from Hookah Store! There will be a unanimous drawing on camera for everybody to see. I will make sure the drawing is somewhat entertaining to watch *wink*

VERY IMPORTANT Tips:
Using proper words in the tags for your video, detailed title and detailed description can highly increase its traffic! Promote, Promote, Promote! Use HookahPro.com to post your links to your videos! Post them here in THIS thread with the TITLE, DESCRIPTION and LINK. You can also post them in the video library. You can even post them on your Facebook, MySpace, Twitter, Personal Site, etc. Go nuts and get your video out there and get some referrals .. Promote! Promote! Promote!

Have FUN! And let's see some of your HOOKAH VIDEOS!!!

Cheers! .. Sambooka, The Hookah Pro Staff and Hookah Store!

(Rules and Guidelines can change at anytime .. at the discretion of the Hookah Pro Staff or Hookah Store. IMPORTANT! If you ask for samples from Hookah Store for this contest, make sure you already have 10 videos under your belt and make sure you COMPLETE THE VIDEO REVIEW!
Essentially you are voluntarily saying that you WILL DO A VIDEO REVIEW if they send you free samples. So please make sure that you follow through with your end of the deal! Don't ask for free samples and then NOT follow through with video reviews. We will be keeping track of who makes requests and looking forward to seeing YOUR VIDEO REVIEWS! Must be 18+)

http://www.hookahpro.com - Hookah Pro Community - Hookah Forum
~Favorite Hookah~ Khalil Mamoon Amer .. (she leans, so I call her Eileen)
~Favorite Setup~ Egyptian Hookah, Vortex Bowl, Natural Coals (Exotica or Coconara)
~Current Flavor Favorites~ Ayam Zaman 1001 Nights, Hookah Freak Spiced Apple Cider, Starbuzz White Peach
Nakhla Double Apple, Nakhla Earl Grey, Nakhla Sweet Melon, Nakhla Cinnamon, Nakhla Cardamom, Nakhla Fakhfakhina Mixed Fruit, Nakhla El Basha Grape
Al Fakher Mint, Al Fakher Orange, Al Fakher Cinnamon
HookahPro.com .. powered by Elites!

Last edited by Sambooka; January 22nd, 2010 at 12:27 PM.
Old January 19th, 2010, 12:43 PM
Sambooka
Sambooka Jr.

Default Re: Video Review Contest: Win Some Free Tobacco and Khalil Mamoon Hookahs!

Questions and Answers:
(I will update this post with any questions throughout this thread worth mentioning that are related to this contest)

Q.) How long will this contest last?
A.) 2.5 Months - Jan 15th, 2010 - Mar 31st, 2010 .. You can submit your links to any videos you have made from Jan 15th, 2010 until Mar 31st 2010.

Q.) Where can I download the video intro/outro for the video reviews?
A.) If you don't have your own you can download video Intros/Outros from here: http://www.hookahpro.com/index.php?pageid=downloads

Q.) Can I really get free tobacco?
A.) Yes, if you have 50 recent posts on Hookah Pro and have made 10 hookah related videos for the Hookah Pro Community.

Q.) Why the emphasis on posting our video link in this thread as opposed to our video library?
A.) Because we might be phasing that out in the future. Not sure yet? We are more concerned with ratings and comments on YouTube for this.
But keep using our video library to post your videos because we will be working on transferring them into another section of Hookah Pro IF we do end up phasing out that application. For this contest the only RATINGS and COMMENTS that matter are YouTube RATINGS and COMMENTS.

Q.) Will this be available to International Members of Hookah Pro??
A.) Yes, International Members will be allowed to participate. BUT you must have 20 videos under your belt in order to participate.

Q.) So if we aren't reviewing any of the samples sent from Hookah Store .... we don't have to include the mention of them in our videos? Even though they are sponsoring the contest in general?
A.) Correct .. You only have to mention them for video reviews of samples that they sent you. Do whatever you want with all other videos related to hookah for this contest! We want to start getting some more Hookah Pro Videos out there on YouTube!!
Hookah Store has graciously offered to send samples to Members for video review, for free! They are big supporters in helping us kick the Hookah Pro Community video making spirit back into high gear again! So when you review something they sent you for free, it is only fair that you reciprocate the generosity by mentioning them and HookahPro.com in your videos. Great Question!

Q.) So if I send a E-Mail asking for a flavor to review then they will send it to me for free!? Then I post the review and have an entry to the contest?
A.) Yes, it is pretty much that simple! .. and if you want to do MORE reviews after the first one, just E-Mail the great guys at Hookah Store and they will send you MORE flavors once they know "for certain" that you will definitely follow through with the video reviews!
Essentially you are voluntarily saying that you WILL DO A VIDEO REVIEW if they send you free samples. So please make sure that you follow through with your end of the deal! Don't ask for free samples and NOT follow through with a video review. We will be keeping track of who makes requests and expect to see VIDEO REVIEWS!

Q.) Can I review these free samples for "OTHER" hookah communities?
A.) What a stupid question!?!?! But it deserves an answer .. IF you get product to perform a Hookah Pro Video Review from Hookah Store and are caught posting it up on other forums, you will not be receiving any more free samples for this contest or any other give-aways! This is a HookahPro.com "Exclusive Contest" that has been designed and developed to help build "OUR COMMUNITY!" .. that is Hookah Pro! If you are caught being a "Double Agent" you will be released from this community. Can you believe someone had the audacity to do that last time we had a contest like this?? What a dumbass!

Q.) If I do a Hookah Store Vendor Review, does that count?
A.) Absolutely! It is a vendor review, take advantage of that. They are sending you a box of samples, so open it up on camera and do a review of their packaging and customer service.

Q.) What if I don't have 10 videos yet?
A.) You can still participate and start uploading your Hookah Pro Videos! Once you reach 10 videos you will be entitled to the FREE SHISHA!

~Favorite Setup~ Egyptian Hookah, Vortex Bowl, Natural Coals (Exotica or Coconara)
~Current Flavor Favorites~ Ayam Zaman 1001 Nights, Hookah Freak Spiced Apple Cider, Starbuzz White Peach
Nakhla Double Apple, Nakhla Earl Grey, Nakhla Sweet Melon, Nakhla Cinnamon, Nakhla Cardamom, Nakhla Fakhfakhina Mixed Fruit, Nakhla El Basha Grape

Last edited by Sambooka; January 22nd, 2010 at 12:29 PM.
Old January 19th, 2010, 07:57 PM
Sambooka
Sambooka Jr.

Default Re: Video Review Contest: Win Some Free Tobacco and Khalil Mamoon Hookahs!

Now I understand these are two ridiculously awesome contests! .. and you may be feeling like you want to reply to this thread/contest or maybe you want to reply to some of the video links that video reviewers post up in this thread with comments like "Awesome!" or "Great Contest!" or "Great Video!"

.. but please leave this thread for the YouTube video links ONLY .. Otherwise this thread could blow up with comments! Really fast! Let's just leave it for the video links on YouTube

Post away on the Video Support Contest thread though! I know I listed it a bunch already but here it is again, located here: http://www.hookahpro.com/forum/showthread.php?t=18359

Cheers! .. Sambooka

Old January 19th, 2010, 09:06 PM
Sambooka
Sambooka Jr.

Here is an example:

TITLE: Al Fakher - Lemon Mint - HookahPro.com Review

DESCRIPTION: Video review of Al Fakher - Lemon Mint .. by Sambooka from http://www.HookahPro.com A very nice combination of lemon and mint. I really like this blend, great by itself or great for mixing with something like peach, orange or cherry.

LINK: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SL6Twxmv9PU

When you see us posting our videos you go RATE and COMMENT on YouTube to be eligible for the other contest located here: http://www.hookahpro.com/forum/showthread.php?t=18359

It's that EASY!

Last edited by Sambooka; January 19th, 2010 at 09:12 PM.
Old January 19th, 2010, 09:16 PM
hookahstore
Vendor

MAKE SURE YOU GUYS GIVE ME YOUR HOOKAHPRO NAME WHEN YOU EMAIL ME SO I KNOW WHO YOU GUYS ARE..

hope you guys enjoy the contest,
hookahstore.com
Old January 19th, 2010, 09:30 PM
Dee
Hookah Pro

Okay, in order to get the "Video Support Contest" rolling..

Title: Tangier's Green Tea With Honey

Description: Unique, natural flavor. Highly recommended.

Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WiN3WTDN6DI

Now click on the link, watch the video, rate the video and post a constructive comment! And while you're there click on the subscribe button and add me as a friend!
Old January 20th, 2010, 12:16 AM
TheGirlfriend
Hookah Pro

Send a message via MSN to TheGirlfriend

Title: Afzal Bubble gum
Description: Strange bubble gum ramblings.
Link:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1a3DOVoRzY0

this i like
Old January 20th, 2010, 02:26 AM
unicycleboy3190
Hookah Pro

Title: Hookah Hookah root beer
Description: great smell, just like a and w candy taste is a root beer with a bit really like it
Link:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZpWWFKvCos8

Old January 20th, 2010, 02:27 AM
unicycleboy3190
Hookah Pro

Title: Hookah Hookah spearmint
Description: just like the gum great smell great taste a must have
Link:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XpujlF07qaw

Old January 20th, 2010, 02:28 AM
unicycleboy3190
Hookah Pro

Title: Vortex bowl
Description: amazing bowl makes flavor last for a long time love it must have
Link:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EhhxpTwPPPk

Old January 20th, 2010, 02:30 AM
unicycleboy3190
Hookah Pro

Title: hookah freak blueberry pancakes
Description: its an ok flavor not really pancakes but there is atleast a blueberry flavor try it you make like it
Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hqR0_40h2rM

Old January 20th, 2010, 02:35 AM
TheGirlfriend
Hookah Pro

Title: Mizo Guava
Description: A lighter mizo most enjoyable
Link:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZgIY4FHVn_Q
Old January 20th, 2010, 09:49 AM
CaptHowdy
Hookah Enthusiast

Title: Review: Nammor Giza and Starbuzz Winter Fresh

Description: First review. Title says it all.

Link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jtM0Nnq2158
Favorite Hoses: 2 Large Nammor, Caravan, KM Rainbow, Ba Barkir

Last edited by CaptHowdy; January 20th, 2010 at 09:55 AM.
Old January 20th, 2010, 09:51 AM
CaptHowdy
Hookah Enthusiast

Title: Review: Starbuzz Citrus Mist

Description:
Smells like lemon pledge and kind of tastes like it

Link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EXUETu9uT1I
Old January 20th, 2010, 09:53 AM
CaptHowdy
Hookah Enthusiast

Title: Review: Al Waha Bounty

Description: Judge for yourself, but this is nasty

Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VxMWeTgEQlE
Old January 20th, 2010, 09:54 AM
CaptHowdy
Hookah Enthusiast

Title: Review: Al Fakher Cinnamon

Description: A nice creamy cinnamon. Really enjoyable!

Link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5OReY2F2-DM
Old January 20th, 2010, 04:56 PM
Lablabla
Hookah Nut

Send a message via MSN to Lablabla

Title: How-to make your own hose
URL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jIyVzy6fX0U
Old January 20th, 2010, 05:24 PM
Shushyne4np2ne
Hookah Nut

Send a message via AIM to Shushyne4np2ne Send a message via Yahoo to Shushyne4np2ne

Hookahpro.com Review: Starbuzz White Peach: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Du8fzA93otc

Old January 20th, 2010, 06:42 PM
Sambooka
Sambooka Jr.

TITLE: Starbuzz Margarita Shisha Review .. HookahPro.com

DESCRIPTION: Video review of Starbuzz Margarita .. by Sambooka from http://www.HookahPro.com - Your Ultimate Source For Everything Hookah! This smells and tastes just like a margarita! Amazing!

VIDEO LINK: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2yiFxMf9-ms

Don't forget to RATE, COMMENT and SUBSCRIBE! Thx

Old January 20th, 2010, 06:43 PM
Lablabla
Hookah Nut

HH Black Label Butterscotch review
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ytYWol7pcw
Old January 20th, 2010, 07:32 PM
Lablabla
Hookah Nut

Kfar-Yasif (local israeli shisha maker) Watermelon review

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DRhMoxcrClI
Old January 20th, 2010, 08:45 PM
Dee
Hookah Pro

Starbuzz Christmas Mix: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ho2WVOELECY
Old January 20th, 2010, 11:57 PM
TheGirlfriend
Hookah Pro

Title: AF Golden esk apple
Description: Another apple flavor just like the rest.
Link:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XUg1IYAYkoY
Old January 21st, 2010, 08:55 AM
CaptHowdy
Hookah Enthusiast

Title: Review: Starbuzz Jasmine

Description: Title says it all

Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qiIJnmm4zOE
Old January 21st, 2010, 08:56 AM
CaptHowdy
Hookah Enthusiast

Title: Review: JM's Smores

Description: Title says it all

Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8zA1voXsSBc
Reply Share
Share with your friends on facebook